Where The Two Exchanged Vows

Im Yoona; My Roommate

Brian Jr. and Niko McKnight - Marry Your Daughter (Lyrics) - YouTube

 

~~~

 

5 years later.

“Darling, just choose, please.” Luhan rubbed his temples. As he tried to relief the tensions that had build up over the past three weeks.

“Excuse me but you are not the one with the wedding dress crises,” Yoona hissed.

Luhan, who was taken aback her response, replied, “That’s because I won’t be wearing a gown on our wedding, and please don’t make me,”

Yoona’s shoulder slumped as she fell to their king sized bed, “I’m sorry, I can’t choose, both are so pretty and when I asked the girls to help, they ended up giving both dresses the same number of points!” Yoona complained.

Yoona popped up her head and looked at Luhan, who was on the sofa across the bed, sitting in his casual attire which he just changed.

“By the way, have you chosen the one who will be the best man?” Yoona asked.

It was Luhan’s turn to grunt in frustration. Slamming his head repeatedly onto the small pillow, “No –I –haven’t,”

“Why haven’t you?” Yoona asked back, arching her perfectly waxed brow.

“Cause there’s only one role and I have three guys to choose and if I don’t choose the other two, they’ll feel outcast. I don’t want that,”

Yoona held to scroll the two pictures back and forth, trying to imagine herself in both of the dresses.

“But honestly speaking, who will you choose. The guy that you’ve already thought of before you remembered the other two.” Yoona tried to help him, but still had her eyes glued to the pictures in her phone.

“To be honest, best man would be Sehun, cause he knows me the best plus he’s my oldest friend. If only the two were like seven years old or something, I would choose them to be the ring bearer,” Luhan answered.

“You do realize that if they were younger, you have to choose between them again, right? And remember, they’re kids.” Yoona pointed out. It didn’t need Yoona to look but she knew that Luhan was gripping his hair in frustration and mouthing curse words.

 

***

 

The moon was high up in the sky, the night air was quiet and silent but Yoona and Luhan were both the living room, still, had trouble planning for their wedding.

“Okay, I’ve decided to wear this one, cause it’s pretty –but wait, it one is pretty too. No. no. no –I’ll stick with my first choice.”

“Promise you won’t change anymore. Because tomorrow, I will let Yuri call the boutique and pick it up for you. And I will send Seohyun, Taeyeon and the rest of the girls to be there to make sure you don’t change and make a fuss about it again,” Luhan held out his pinky to his fiancée, which Yoona took.

“I promise.”

“Good, one last thing before everything is finally settle,” Luhan scanned to the paper, “Oh sorry, two –wait three,”

Yoona’s expression fell as both of them grunted.

“Maybe, we should discuss that tomorrow afternoon. You have work in the morning, Lu. You should sleep.” Yoona suggested. But only to get carried bridal-style by Luhan.

“If I’m going to sleep, then,” He dropped her to the bed and crawled next to her, “So should you.” 

~~~

 

Bruno Mars - Rest Of My Life (Lyrics) - YouTube

~~~

 

 

Luhan couldn’t explain his feelings now. Later of this day, he would finally be tying a knot with his best friend, his girlfriend, his fiancée; Yoona, his bride. He was eager to see her in her wedding dress, all dolled up beautifully. She was the most gorgeous woman, he ever met.

Crowd of guests were already sitting on the seats in front of him as they waited for the bride to make her grand entrance. Luhan had to admit he was as nervous as heck. But would he back down? No way. Why would he do that and abandoned his love one? He promised her unconditional and eternal love. And today he vowed to take her hand and make her his.

Finally, today had finally come. The day which he had been waiting for, he could see his parents in the crowds, his friends, co-workers and family –from both Yoona’s and his sides– in the crowds, smiling along with him on this day, the day where they –Yoona and Luhan

Luhan and Yoona would tie a knot and become a married couple.

Standing there, he remembered the road which he took to get there. And hell, he was so glad that he took it. He couldn’t stop thanking –well, he didn’t really know who to thank right now, mainly because he couldn’t really think straight.

Flashing memories of his journey –their journey to this wedding, to make this wedding happen, appeared in his mind. Playing the clip, triggering the memory to flow smoothly.

The time where he met her

The time where he fell for her

The time where he kissed her for the first time

Every single thing they did, every sweet memory flashed and a smile,

A sincere smile stretched upon his pink lips

He was so lost in his thoughts that he wasn’t aware of his surroundings until he heard the music played.

The sight of Yoona in her wedding dress in the arms of her father was… heart-lifting, he didn’t even know if that was a real word but that was how he felt. All the nervousness he once felt suddenly vanished like that particular word didn’t exist –at all.

Both smiling shyly, but eyes still locked, they both knew that they were thinking the same thing. Both were feeling the same emotion. And they both wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Because they belonged together.

 Seeing Yoona walking down the aisle, waiting for her to reach him was making him feel twice excited than before, this was what he wanted to do for years but he waited till he had a steady job so he could provide Yoona the best with the best because to him, she was the best.

He could see Mrs. Lee was tearing up as Mr. Im handed his youngest daughter’s hand to her fiancée and whispered, “Take care of my princess,” Luhan nodded. Of course, he would take care of his princess, because he would make her his queen and treat her like a queen should be treated.

“You look so beautiful,” Luhan said to her ear before the two exchanged their vows.

***

“Congrats the two of you!” The eight girls gathered and hugged Yoona one by one, being extra careful with Yuri –since she was carrying a 2 months old baby inside her tummy.

“How does it feel like to be a married woman slash man?” Hyoyeon asked, pretending that her fist to be a microphone and Sooyoung was recording the whole thing in her video camera.

“Well, it had only been-”

“Noona! Hyung! Congrats!” Sehun ran to them with the rest of the group trailing at the back, shouting their blessing to the two newlyweds.

“Thank you, Sehun-ah,” Yoona smiled brightly while Luhan patted his back,

“ Oh, wait a minute, guys. Stay where you are, this is perfect for a picture.” Sooyoung cried.

Dragging some young teenager, Sooyoung asked him to take a picture of them, all of them.

Kris, Tao and Chanyeol were at the back, cause they were the tallest, but Sooyoung stood next to Kris. Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo, Suho and Lay were on either sides of LuYoon. Sehun, Kai, Taemin had to crouch down crowding with the seven girls –while Yuri stood next to her husband, Minho.

All were smiling brightly, posing their own dorky poses and some even played around with the two newlyweds.

“One… two…”

Click!

 

~~~

 

This fanfic is FINISHED!!! 
Omg! I really want to thank you guys for supporting me with this fic!
Without your love and support, I wouldn't have the motivation to write this story!
Love you guys! <3 <3 <3

Love Saph! ^^

*bow 95 degrees* 

See you guys next time... ;)