Yoona's Baby Steps

Im Yoona; My Roommate

Girls' Generation- 다시 만난 세계 (Into the New World) lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

 

A certain Samsung Galaxy Note 2 rang.

 

Yoona grunted as she placed her hand lazily onto her side table.

She could barely get her eyes to open but when she did, oh god, she could’ve flipped a table right that moment.

Taeminnie calling

*Lil’ brat!!*

She slides the icon and pressed her phone to her ear.

“Lee Taemin, I will personally kill you if I end up looking like a panda tomorrow. Cousin or not I will murder you.” Yoona growled.

Yoona was not really this type of person but after a tiring day of class and a mountain of assignments to finish before the due date, had kept her busier than she had ever been.  She walked into her apartment in zombie mode. After a quick shower, she plopped onto her comfy bed. But someone just had to disturb her, huh?

“Annyeong Yoona noona! How are you? I missed you, don’t you miss me?!” Taemin cheered.

“Yah! Why are calling me in this ungodly hour?” Yoona hissed.

“Well, I have a lot to talk about with you, noona. We haven’t talk in a while. I blamed college! I was so bored without you, noona. Okay, the first thing I want to talk about was that---” Taemin kept on blabbed about his topic while on the other side of the phone Yoona snoozed off.

“So noona, whacha think? It’s kinda unexpected but please say yes, noona.”

No answer.

“NOONA!!” Taemin yelled from the phone which made Yoona sprang up.

“sorry Taeminnie, what was that?” Yoona asked sleepily.

“Yes or no, noona?”

*If I say yes, he’ll definitely leave me alone.* Yoona thought.

“Yes. Okay Taeminnie, I have to go. Bye. Talk to you tomorrow, okay? BYE!” Yoona quickly hang up.

*Mianhae Taeminnie, but noona is very tired and tomorrow will no different from today.*

And with that Yoona carried on with her precious sleep.

 

***

 

RIIINNGG. RIIINNGG.

*Ah, morning… curse you.*

Yoona drowsily walked towards the bathroom while scratching her bed hair. And cue yawning.

She opened her still swollen eyes to look at her reflection.

*ARG! What is that?!*

She placed her hand against her chest, *I didn’t release I was that scary in the morning. I blame Taemin for calling me last night.*

She started her morning routine. Firstly, she would brush her teeth. *speaking of which, why did he call me last night?*

She tried to think and recall back but she just couldn’t remember what they were talking about.

*oh well, I bet it wasn’t that important. Maybe that kid just misses me a lot. Little rascal.*

She then proceeded to the shower where she let the water wash away her tiredness.

 

***

 

Yoona rushed herself to class while carrying her notepad in her hand.

Thanked God. She made it.

She was the type of person who was determined into her work and she wanted to successful in life anyways so baby steps, right?

Not forgetting to text Seohyun to not to worry ‘cause Yoona was on time for class and to apologized for not meeting with her that morning. And sent.

“Okay so yesterday was your last day of analyzing a certain situation. So what happens when a character is in his right place? He acts naturally. It’s very important for an actor/ actress to know his/ her place. But to portray a perfect scene, he or she must deliver the suitable and righteous attitude, from their body language to their speech. So this few weeks or so, we’ll work on that.”

*understanding a character, huh? Okay! I can do this! Hwaiting Yoona!*

 

“Let’s see, Miss Im Yoona, would you mind telling us, how would you know that… a character develops a certain feeling towards someone? Any kind of feelings. And begin.” The lecturer asked Yoona.

Any kind of feeling. Deep feeling perhaps.

“For example; love. Love between family members, between loved ones, that are pure that it doesn’t need a beginning and certainly not an ending. They don’t need to communicate by words, when they already could communicate by heart. They understand each other. They feel safe and well, loved.” Yoona answered absent mindlessly.

“You got the idea Miss Im but you are not there yet. And this just the beginning people so pay attention. Oh and Miss Im, nice job though.”

How was she supposed to express love when the only kind of love that she felt was pain? 

~~~

A/N; I can't sleep~ so, i decided to update the story...hehe :D