Need Ideas!

Im Yoona; My Roommate

~~~

 

 

“HAH! I told you I would do it! Beat that, Oh Sehun and Kim Jong In,” Luhan collapse dramatically between his two dongsaengs. “Sehun, did you ever recall back, Luhan hyung to say that he would confess?” Jong In asked Sehun. Sehun dryly gasped, “No he didn’t Kai, he specifically said that it was complicated,” Sehun ended with a mocking pout.

“So, technically, you are wrong Luhan,” Kai smugly crossed his arms and smirked at his hyung. Then seeing Luhan’s expression, Sehun held his hands over his face as an attempt to save him from Luhan and Kai mumbled, “…hyung.”

“I don’t care, who’s right or wrong. Yoona and I are finally together, though, I promise her that we will take it slow, I’m still happy. Happy that I don’t have to hide anymore and certainly happy that I don’t feel like the coward who was too scared to take the leap.” Luhan explained, confidently.

Sehun and Kai stared at him, they could see a sincere smile, an unexplainable joy written on his face, they knew that he had make a right choice, they were very happy for him, but teasing him was fun too.

“Look at you, so cheery and jumpy now that you have a girly-friend,” Sehun teased.

“Who is also my cousin,” Taemin added.

“How did he even get inside? Did you even hear the door cricked?” Kai asked to no one in particular.

Sehun and Luhan shrugged, “The guy’s a ninja. I should take lessons from him so I wouldn’t get caught being late for class.” Sehun said.

“So, mind telling me how it happened?” Taemin gave Luhan a blank look as he took a seat on the one armed love seat. Resting his elbow and propped his head on the palm. An awkward silence filled the air, no answers replied from Luhan that Taemin raised his brows and gestured his hand for Luhan to hurry.

“Err, yesterday we went out to buy groceries and then we… err… can you not give that look, it’s scary.” Luhan cringed.

Taemin’s expression knit his brows together in annoyance and Luhan continued, “We ended up spending the whole day together and I gathered up all of my courage and confess my feelings to her and she accepts.” Luhan ended with a whisper, Taemin’s stare had really pressurized him on explaining, and Luhan was older for goodness sake.

Taemin leaned back with the same expression and crossed his leg over another, “and how are you going to take care of her?” Taemin asked.

Luhan opened his mouth as if to speak, but no words came out, He seemed to be mesmerized.

“Let me make it clear for you here; she is my noona, my cousin. I do not want her to get hurt.” Taemin continued.

Luhan nodded.

“Aren’t you gonna answer my question?” Taemin trailed.

“She may be your noona but she is also very precious to me. Will I hurt her? No! Why would I? I understand why she meant a lot to you and I can assure you that she’ll be very happy with me.” Luhan answered.

Taemin suddenly got up and walked over to Luhan, “I approve you two.” A sudden grin spread upon his lips.

“Really? Then what was all that about? The cold attitude and all?” Sehun asked with a quizzical expression. “That was for fun, it totally played the part. Was I cool or what?” Taemin flung his arm and patted Luhan on the back, “Take good care of her.”

“I was scared that you were against our relationship.” Luhan said with a sigh.

“Me? Neh! I just want to make a dramatic entrance.” Taemin’s shoulder raised and fell.

“Oh I finally realized why I came here for.” Luhan snapped his fingers.

“Cause you miss me?” Sehun wriggled his brows. “Why would Luhan miss a little brat like you? He probably had missed me dearly,” Kai flicked Sehun’s forehead lightly. Sehun gave him a mock scowl.

“Um, actually, neither of that,” Luhan answered carefully, “I need your help. I have no idea where to take Yoona for our first date as a couple.” Luhan said.

“What about dancing?” Kai suggested.

Sehun shook his head before suggesting, “mountain-climbing?”

“Nothing too extreme please. I want Yoona and me to come back alive- in one piece.” Luhan clarified.

“Dancing is not too extreme,” Kai mumbled.

The four of them spread around in the living room, trying to come up with an idea for Luhan and Yoona’s date. Taemin sighed, “Who knew coming up with an idea could be this troubling.”

Suddenly, Sehun snapped his fingers and rushed to his room. The other three were left wondering of what the maknae had in mind.

He came back after a while with a laptop in his hand and holding it steady with another. “Let’s search for an idea. I’m sure there is tons of ‘em.” Sehun excitedly plopped down on the comfy loveseat.

Luhan expression brightened, “Why didn’t we do that before? Good thinking Sehun!” Luhan compliment him and ruffled Sehun’s hair, only to earn a shriek, “Not the hair, hyung,” Sehun whined.

“Just type,” Kai rolled his eyes, annoyed.

“Okay pushy,” Sehun ran a search for first date. More than six-hundred million matches popped up and the four of them awed, “Wow, that’s a lot.” Taemin muttered.

“Clicked on that one,” Luhan pointed and it took them to a site where they ranked top 10 great ideas for a first date.

10; hiking

Taemin, Kai and Sehun burst into laughter, Luhan was confused, and he didn’t even get what’s so funny about hiking.

“Why are you guys laughing?” He asked, scratching his head in confusion.

“Like Luhan would hike, he’s too lazy to do that!” Kai said aloud.

“Can you imagine if Luhan ever dropped on the ground exhausted? And- and, Yoona noona would have to carry him back home. Aw man, that’s embarrassing! Way to kill your first date!” Sehun rolled around the floor, picturing the scene. Taemin and Kai just threw their heads back and laughed harder.

“That’s just ridiculous. You make me sound like a wuss.” Luhan crossed his arms. He completely ignored them and scrolled down to number 9

9; the theater.

“Pass.” They all said simultaneously.

8; the great outdoors

The three tried to control the laughter that was bubbling within them. “Not one word,” Luhan growled.

7; Ice skating

“Err, I’m not that good, so…” Luhan continued to scroll down.

6; Play tourist

“I’m still kinda new to this place so, pass.”

5; Play paintball / water gun fight.

“Yoona will kill me if I dirtied the house,” Luhan mumbled.

4; Have bonfire.

“Ooh, hyung. That’s a good idea, you can even invite us and we’ll-”

“I’ll pass.”

3; Bowling

“That’s a good idea, actually. But let’s keep on looking,”

2; Go-carting

“That’s good too,”

1; three hour make-out session

“No way! Xi Luhan, I wouldn’t allow that.” Taemin exited the site and closed down the screen. “Just think of an idea besides that one.”

“I don’t think I want to do any of those, I mean bowling and go-carting were good, but I’ll just follow my instincts. I’ll come up with something. I want the idea to come from the heart.” Luhan answered.

“Yea, that’s better.” Taemin sighed in relief.

“But thank you Sehun for trying. All of you, for helping me.” Luhan said, bowed his head slightly.

Kai brushed it off, “No prob, we know how much she means to ya.”

 

~~~