LuYoon's Shopping Date Part 2

Im Yoona; My Roommate

~~~

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I quickly got up and took Yoona’s hand and pushed the cart with us, “Run!” I shouted.

Yoona and I pushed our way with the cart, not suring where to go.  

“Excuse me- oh sorry!” Yoona and I apologized our way to escape the man behind us; we had to go to different aisles just to clear our tracks.

“Come back here!” the angry manager’s voice echoed around the supermarket, as we go around. We went in endless circles, purposely, which wasn’t easy considering that we have to push the stupid squeaky cart with us, and especially when we came to a rough halt the groceries inside the cart would crash and not to mention make a lot of noise that would blow our cover.

Nevertheless, it was fun playing tag with the manager, partly because he totally played the part of a typical villain in a child’s video game.

As we pushed our way to the counter and escaping the manager, we came to a dead end, thanks to the massive pile of boxes.

“Go back, hurry.” Yoona and I pulled the cart backwards but only to see the manager balling his chubby fist. “You!”

“Go back! Go back!” We rushed back to the pile of boxes.

“What do we do?” Yoona panicked, I took an armful of boxes and dumped them in front of us, creating a barrier between us and the manager.

“What are you doing now?!” The manager screamed from the other side which made the both of us reacted and continue our run, knowing that the messy pile of boxes would buy us some time for us to escape, not long but we just had make a run for it.

After passing the dairy section and frozen goods, Yoona suddenly stopped, “Wait!” she ran and came back with frozen peas and some raw meats. “And that’s the end of our list.” She said, satisfied.

“Really, Yoon? Out of all times in the world, you choose now?” I asked with an irritated look on my face.

“There you are!” the manager suddenly popped out of nowhere and appeared behind us.

“Oh c’mon. Let’s go.” Yoona pushed the cart while I followed her.

“Yoona, go ahead and pay, I’ll stop the bull.” I ordered as she gave me a quick nod then continued running.

Thanks to the crowd of people, we managed to lose him but he wouldn’t stop searching.

I leaned my back closer to the metal rack, and waited for my queue.

“Where are they?!”

Gotcha.

I took a swift look at Yoona, she was almost done, and she just needed to pay the check-out girl. I turned and made myself visible, “OH HELLO!” I said aloud, the manager looked at me with pure hatred and annoyance.

Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.

But with my smaller body size compared to his and speedy legs, I sprinted to the Yoona and swiftly grabbed the shopping bag with one hand and pulled her hand.

“Okay bye-bye! And thank you! Keep the change!” I yelled as we left the supermarket.

 

***

 

After running around and laughing like two maniacs, Yoona and I ended up feeling tired from our escape from the big red angry bull. We knew that he wouldn’t chase us that far but we were just caught up with the whole scene. Looking back, we could help but laugh. We must have looked so ridiculous back there, but I personally didn’t regret anything. I never had that much fun since, well, a long time.

Also, we entered the small café, panting hard with our groceries in our hands, still laughing.

“Luhan, I don’t think we can ever set foot onto that supermarket ever again!” Yoona said as she fell onto the soft one seat near the window.

“I know,” I gasped between my panting and laughter. “Now we know how tiring it is to play ‘Tom and Jerry’. Let’s not judge them anymore.”

“What? The manager is Tom, and we are the two Jerry’s?” Yoona asked lightheartedly.

“Sort of like that.”

After some time of rest, I finally got up, “What do you want to drink, Yoon?”

“Surprise me.” she answered as she pulled out her phone and answered a call from what I guessed, to be Taeyeon about work.

I nodded and went to the counter, and ordered us two hot coco.

“Is she single, man?” the man asked as he slide the two mugs to me, “No, she’s mine.” I answered coldly.

I returned to our table and gave her the coco, giving me a thankful grin. I flashed the man behind the counter a quick smirk before taking a seat across of her.

“Taeyeon said that I make a quick delivery. She sent me the address and dropped the package at our place before she left for her vacation in Jeju.” She told me. I took a sip of the hot coco and replied, “I’ll go with you, where do we have to send it to?”

“Not far from our place. No worries, Lu. I can ask Seohyun or Yuri to go with me.” She waved me off.

“You hate so much, huh?” Yoona suddenly panicked, “No, of course not. But don’t you want to rest at home, you lazy person.”

I chuckled, “Ever since I've met you, I’ve changed, a lot.” I answered vaguely.

“Fine.”

***

“Here, right?” I asked, unsurely to Yoona.  

“Should be. Let’s ring the bell.” Yoona rang. A moment later, we were greeted by a girl who was obviously lacking of cloth, “Yes?”

“Delivery from SONE’s?” Yoona said cheerfully. “Oh yes, here’s the money and thank you.” She pulled out some green cash from her pocket and handed to Yoona, her gaze shifted to me, she seemed to noticed my existence and eyed me head to toe,

Oh no, younger version of the creepy ahjuma from before.

Just great!

“And who are you?” she titled her head to me, her lips ‘seductively’

Yea, doesn’t work on me.

“I think we should go now, good day.” Yoona prompted and give the lady back her change, almost harshly.

“Let’s go Luhan.” She hooked her arm to mine and walked confidently.

Im Yoona, Are you jealous?

YES! I’ve completed my mission! Jealousy can tell wonders!

Hooray for Luhan!!! 

Round One; Finished. 

Now, for the Final round.

 

~~~

Chapter 25! 

Comment and subscribe! :)