Angry

The English Teacher

 

 

I came to an hour later, which meant it was half two in the morning. It took me a while to remember why my arm and cheek was sore. I got up. I was stiff. The blood had dried onto my clothes. I sighed. They would have to be thrown out. At least it wasn't the ones Daehyun bought me. I peeled my clothes off, carefully. I bit my lip to keep from crying out, when I got to the cut. I blood had dried there, and I ripped them off, opening the wound again. I grabbed a towel, and went into the bathroom connected to my room. I stemmed the bledding and hopped into the shower, cleaning the blood off of my skin.

"Ow," I yelped, as the warm water cascading down my body made contact with my cuts. I looked down. There at my ribcage was a large purpling bruise. It must have been from when she punched me. I got into some warm pajamas, putting my hair up in a towel. I got the first aid kit out of one of my bags, as I had brought it with me. I dressed my wound on my cheek. When I was cleaning my left forearm, I recalled how she seemed to be slicing letters into my arm. The word '' was barely ledgible. I let out a quite sob and climbed into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

 

 

                                                                           *           *            *

 

"Yah! Hyung she's here!"

"Joy! Wake up!"

"Joycie are you alright?"

I woke up to six worried voices in my ear. "Ergh . . ." I moaned. I was still sleepy. I gripped the blanket tighter around me. I huddled up, making myself as small as possible. Suddenly, I felt someone touch my cut on my cheek. I jolted awake, and got the fright of my life when I saw six boys in my room.

"YAH!" I screamed, clutching the duvet and sitting up, my back against the wall. "What are you doing?"

"MWOH? Us? You're the one who didn't come home last night? And now we find you here with a cut on your face?" Daehyun roared. I flinched against his harsh tone.

"I-I-I. . ." I didn't know what to say.

"Mianhae," he apologised, realising that his outburst scared me. He sat down on the bed, and Himchan copied him, so that I was sandwiched inbetween the two.

"What time did you get home?" asked Yongguk. He was the only one keeping calm, I guess that's why he was the leader. He could be tough, but when he smiled, you knew he couldn't harm a fly. The others had expressions of pure terror and worry.

"I had something to do. School assignment." I muttered, very conscious of every one looking at me. I wasn't a good liar at the best of times, and I was easily caught out. Daehyun lightly touched my cheek, where I was attacked. I shied away from him. It was still painful, even though it wasn't deep, my arm stung like hell.

"School assignment? Yeah, right. And Voldemort had a nose," Jongup snorted.

"He's right. Maybe he didn't have the best metaphor ever, but the school doesn't stay open as late as you were out. And that doesn't explain your face," Youngjae told me.

"Just drop it," I told them, getting mad - for what I don't know. They were just trying to be nice, I understood that, but I couldn't stop being angry.

"Mwoh? Drop it? Not until you tell us where you've been," Himchan said evenly.

"I SAID DROP IT!" I screeched. Something snapped, and I got angry. I don't know why. I just knew that I was furious. Maybe I blamed them partly for what happened to me. My attackers did mention B.A.P. I got up, and pushed them all out the door. I locked it, and fell down immediatley, crying. The injuries hurt like hell. I checked my ribs. The bruising colour had gotten worse. I lightly prodded it, "AHH" I whimpered.

They all started banging on my door, nearly breaking it down.

"Yah! Are you alright?"

"Open up the door!"

"Joy!"

"Joyce!"

"Joycie!"

"Bambi!"

I ignored them and got dressed. I got some pain medicine form my first aid box, but unfortunatley it wasn't srong enough, but took away some of the bite. I let my hair down in loose waves, so that it hung around me face like curtains, hidding my cut somewhat. I got dressed. My clothes stung as I pulled them down. I stared at myself for ages in the mirror. The cut was still visible. I've had a beauty complex for as long as I could remember. I was bullied and told I wasn't pretty enough, so it's only right that I start believing it. When Laura became my friend, no one dared bullied me in front of her. But that didn't stop the vicous messages I got on Facebook and twitter, the ones texted to me, or the notes crumpled up and thrown at me or put in my locker.

I exhaled slowly, accepting that I would never be beautiful, even if I had a million pounds spent on plastic surgery, and went into the kitchen. B.A.P had stopped trying to break down my door a while ago. Thankfully we didn't have school today, so I didn't have to face everyone at school like this, but on the down side, that meant I had to stay home with B.A.P all day, and face question after question. They all looked up as I came in, waiting for me to say something. I ignored the wary eyes and got myself a bowl of cereal. I ate quietly, opposite Himchan, who was watching me catiously. I finished and sat down in the armchair in the living room with the rest of B.A.P. Himchan joined us after a while.

They were all watching me, instead of the T.V and I got sick of it. I needed to get out of here. I needed some fresh air. I got up, all the members watching me, of course. I grabbed my jacket.

"I'm going out," I told them. Zelo opened his mouth. I pointed my finger at him. "Don't you dare try and stop me," I warned him. He just nodded, mute, and grabbed his jacket too while I was putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"With you," he shrugged.

"Fine," I agreed. "But I'm not waiting for you," I warned and left the dorm, shutting the door, before he could follow me out.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________