Moving - Again.

The English Teacher

 

 

"W-what? Y-y-ou're not serious are you?" I stuttered incredously.

"Of course I am. Start packing," he ordered. "And stop looking at me as if I have three heads," he added.

I flushed bright red.

"Then stop spoting nonsense," I countered.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he demanded. "I'm being deadly serious. Now start packing. Or I will for you."

"You're not going to back down are you?" I sighed.

He grined cheekily at me. "Nope. Now start."

"I have a lot of stuff," I warned him.

"That's O.K. Our dorm is quite big, you know."

"Where will I be sleeping anyways?" I asked him. I didn't think that they had another room.

"Well, you know the way we all share with each other? For example, I share with Youngjae, Zelo shares with Jongup and Yongguk and Himchan share with each other?" he asked looking at me. I didn't know this, but I nodding along anyway, pretending I did.

"Well," he continued, not noticing anything, or if he did, he just ignored it. "Well, we have a spare bedroom for our family members, when they come to visit. I'm sure noone will object to you having it."

"Fine," I said grabbing a duffel bag and packing my few belonging. I only brought three bags worth of clothes with me. I had just assumed that I would buy more stuff once I got here. Unfortunatley, I hadn't gotten the chance yet, so I only had three bags worth of stuff.

"That all?" he eyed my bags, his eyes full of doubt.

"Yah! I only have a small amount of stuff! Don't be mean!" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Awww. . . I'm sorry Joycie," said Daehyun, eveloping me in a huge hug. After a while he let go, but it was much too early for my taste. I pouted. Unfortunatley Daehyun saw, but he misinterperted it.

"I said I'm sorry. We'll go shopping tomorrow to prove it, and you can buy anything you want on me! Arasso?" I couldn't help but smile back at this happier and -in my opinion- improved Daehyun. His grin was infectious. "Gaja," he said, leading the way down to a taxi he called earlier.

 

"Yah Daehyun what took you so long we thought you were kidnapped!" shouted Himchan as Daehyun walked in to the dorm in front of me. 

"What's with the bags?" I recognized Yongguks voice. Daehyun had insisted on carrying the three bags. I remember him laughing at how 'weak' I was. I took a calming breath. I was really going to do this. I was really going to live with B.A.P. Then I followed Daehyun in.

"Oh! Joyce? What're you doing here?". Five sets of inquisitive eyes turned at me. I was about to answer, but Daehyun beat me to it.

"Meet our new roommate," he dropped the bags and gestured to me.

"MWOH?" exploded Yongguk.

I flinched against his harsh tone. I knew this was this was a bad idea. I dug my foot in the ground, looking down at the floor.

"Hyung you're scaring her. Stop it!" Jongup was grabbing Yongguk's arm, I guess in case he lunged for Daehyun.

However, Yongguk broke free of Jongup's grasp and grabbed Daehyun and shoved him up against the wall. My breath caught in my throat. I tried to make a noise, to say something, to tell Yonguk it was my fault, but no sound would come out of my mouth.

"You idiot!" he growled.

Why wasn't Daehyun trying to break free?

"Aish! You like that girl, don't you? Ah! Jinjja?! You're not allowed to. Do you understand me?" he snarled in fury.

Daehyun said nothing but looked him directly in the eyes.

"S-stop it, please Oppa," I said in a quiet voice.

Hearing me, Yongguk seemed to snap to his senses. He let go of Daehyuns collar.

"Mianhae Joyce," he bowed. He smiled his gummy smile at me. Instantly becoming ninety per cent less scarier.

 

"Ah, hyungs going to do aegyo," screeched Zelo, hidding behind Youngjae. "Someone stop him."

"Aish, you punk,"

"Ahh, we're all friends again!" Jongup declared gleefully, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Aish, get off her. You'll break her shoulders," Himchan pulled Jongups arm off me, and pulled me towards him.

"Yah, I saved her. She's mine." Daehyun grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Yah. Ye all know I'm not a rag doll, right?" I asked skeptically. Daehyun's hand was still around my waist and my heart raced off again.

"Does someone want to explain why we have another roommate?" requested Yongguk, rubbing his temples. He looked first at me, then  Daehyun, and back at me again. "And why you both have plasters on your face?"

"I would have first, if you hadn't gone crazy," retorted Daehyun, sticking his tongue out at Yongguk.

I just gaped at him. Who was this playful Daehyun? What happened to the old one?

"Well, we were chased by some crazy fans, and we lost them, thankfully! We got to Joyce's house. . . which had been vandalised," he added. I slapped his arm. "Ow," he complained. I smiled angelically up at him. He rolled his eyes and continued.

"Anyways, her door had been vandalised. We were inside her house, and a rock was thrown through her window. Hence the plasters. And it had a little note attached to it. It said: 'We warned you. Now the funs about to start'. I didn't think it was safe for her anymore, so I dragged her here," he finished. I looked at Yongguk, waiting for his reaction.

"What did they mean, 'We warned you'?" asked Youngjae, the brain of the bunch.

I shrugged. "I got a note from them before, but I figured it was for the wrong person." I told him.

"Babo," Zelo teased, shaking his head.

"What?" I defended myself. But he didn't bother answering me.

"Okay, you can stay here, but no funny business." allowed Yongguk. He said the last part as he looked at Daehyun, who shrugged.

"Funny Business?" I was so confused and tired. I yawned loudly.

"Tired?" Himchan asked me. I nodded wearily at him. "Okay, whos bed is she sleeping in tonight? I vote mine," he winked at me. I elt Daehyuns arm tighten around my waist. 

Youngjae hit him on the back of the head. "Hyung, we have a spare bedroom." he pointed out.

"But, thats no fun," frowned Himchan.

 

B.A.P showed me to my room. I was surprised it was pretty big. Zelo and Jongup's room was beside mine. Yongguk and Himchan's was directly opposite theirs and Daehyuns and Youngjae was across from mine. Jongup and Daehyun dumped the bags in my room and left, wishing me a goodnight. I washed up in the bathroom and put on my pj's. I heard them all talking and mention my name. I listened at the door to their conversation.

"Guys, I have to tell you something." That was definetley Yongguks voice. "Manager told me to tell you all that, well, none of you are allowed to like Joyce or even go out with her," he warned them.

What? Why was Ahjussi doing? Why not? Not that I liked Daeh- any of B.A.P. Youngjae seemed to be on the same wavelength as me and he voiced my unspoken thoughts.

"Listen, I don't know. Daehyun you got that?" he asked sternly.

"Do you like her?" I think that was Himchan.

No one said anything for a while and he must have done something, because they all complained.

"Aish! That kid!"

"Ahh, hyung!"

Suddenly I heard someone come down the hall and turned off the light and jumped into bed, thoughts whizzing around in my head.

Did Daehyun like me? Why wasn't B.A.P allowed to like me? Who threw the brick? Did I like Daehyun?

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________