He's Back!

The English Teacher

 

 

"Wake up, class is starting," someone tried to gently shake me awake. Wait! I knew that voice! I raised my head a few inches off the table and peered through my lashes. I was right! I beamed broadly.

"Zelo-ssi! How come you haven't been in school?"

"I had to go over a song with B.A.P," he said, and awkawardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Aigooo!" I cried, placing either of my hands on the side of his face. "I thought I'd never see you again. I missed this face!" I pinched his checks.

"Aish! Stop Joy!" he swatted my hand away.

"Joyce! If you are done flirting, please read chapter fourteen aloud," the teacher said, interrupting mine and Zelo's conversation. I flushed red and stood up and started reading the novel.

 

At lunch, Zelo asked me if I was going to the dorm s to teach today. I told him that I was. Zelo looked at me properly for a while.

"Hey! Haven't you been sleeping? You look like a zombie, with bags under your eyes." he pointed out. I brought my hand up to my face.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked worried. Zelo caught my injured arm and inspected it.

"What hapened to your arm?" he asked me horrified. But before I could even open my mouth, someone answered for me.

"Don't you know what that thing works as?".

I whipped my head around. It was the kingka and the queenka. They were looking at Zelo expectantely, waiting for him to answer. He shook his head slowly, unsure where they were going with their question.

"Oh! Well never mind then!" the queenka cackled and they walked off, their arms linked.

What was all that about? I wondered. What was the big deal? Zelo was looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him, telling him I had no idea what they were on about either.

"Do you have another job?" he asked curiously.

"Wae?"

"Just wondering, that's all."

"Yeah, I got a job with my gym partner as a waitress. It pays well. I cut my hand on broken glass." I explained. After that the subject was dropped.

 

I walked back to the dorms with Zelo after school. He brought me around the back to avoid the screaming fangirls. Didn't they ever go home? I thought to myself. Zelo was trying to hide me from them, but I have a feeling a few saw me and their eyes bore into my head, until we got into the elevater. I looked at the crowds and some of the girls at the front were familiar. Were they the girls I kept seeing around the place? I wondered to myself. Wait . . . was that Taerin? The girl who appeared to be leading them was very similar to Taerin, unfortunatley I couldn't get a good look before the doors shut.

When we entered the dorm, B.A.P were as happy as ever. Jongup noticed me come in with Zelo and raced over to me.

"Joyce," he gave me a bone crushing hug. "We missed you. Daehyun has been miserable, lately. It's horrible."

"C-c-can't breathe!"

"Yah, let go." Yongguk pulled Jongup off of me.

"Thanks Oppa!" I bowed at him.

"Joycie!" screeched Himchan, running up to me. "Where have you been lately?" he demanded.

"Joyce" this time it was Youngjae, "thanks for the buns! This fattie here-" he poked Daehyun in the stomach who just appeared beside him. "- ate most of them. I only got half of one!"

Daehyun just smiled  conspiratorially at me. "They were really good!" he defended himself. "Ah, Joyce will you make more? Please make more!!" he tugged on my arm. The other members looked at his hand still on my sleeve strangely before looking at me.

"I will, right now. On one condition." I smiled evily.

"We'll do anything!" said Yongguk and the others nodded earnestly, their eyes sparkling.

"You really liked them that much?" I asked, not believing them. They all nodded their heads up and down. They looked like bobble heads. "I'll make them . . . if you all show me your aegyo."

I laughed at their expressions.

"Yah. Dongsang, you don't fight fair!" Yongguk complained. They all wore similar horrified expressions. Well, this would be interesting!

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________