Good Taste!

Gone as We Know It

We stopped in front of a shop called 'Gee Girl!' They had really cute clothes on display.She ran in wanting to show me the shop.I followed her inside.It smelled like strawberries in there.I smiled as if I was in wonderland.

"Ok.This section has all the innocent clothing," She said while pointing to the left room in the shop." And this section holds all the y and mature clothing."

"I will look here first," I said,trying to get away from the y aisle.'Jongin would be upset if I wore that stuff' I cringed as Yoona puled me into the y hall.

"You should wear this."Yoona suggested .I looked at her uneasily. She looked around quickly then whispered,"Why don't you want this?"

"Well,you see,I kind of have a boyfriend.He wouldn't want me to wear things like this." I informed her.She understood.But she kept pushing the outfit over to me.

"You should show him a y side.He will like it." She told me.I nodded and took the outfit.I should trust her.She seems like she knows what she's talking about. 

I went to the dressing room to try on my clothes.I fir them perfectly.I came out and Yoona gasped.I approached her shyly in the outfit. 

"Your boyfriend is gonna get a ." Yoona said bluntly.I looked at her wide eyed."Don't look at me like that.It's true."

"Ok.I hope he likes it." I said."I really want more clothes so can I have this?"         

"Yes!You have good taste in clothes!" Yoona complimented me.

After that,we bought way more stuff.She asked me if I wanted to go to her house.I agreed to go.

When we arrived,a girl opened the door."Yoona,you are finally back!" she said.When she noticed me she said,"Hello,My name is Seo Joohyun.Just call me Seohyun."

"Hi.I'm Krystal." I said,putting down the bags and bowing to her.

"MMMH!" I think I heard a baby.Seohyun giggled and ran down the hall.She came back with a little boy in her arms.

"This is Gi Moonjong.Yoona's cousin." Seohyun told me."He is four years old."

""AWW!So cute." I over-reacted.He smiled at the new attention he was getting"Can I hold him?"

"Yeah.Here.I shouldn't hold him anymore but he is adorable." Seohyun said as she put Moonjong in my arms.

 "You know His name is almost like my boyfriend's name." I said.

"Really?What's his name?" Seohyun aked me.Yoona also wanted to know badly.

"Jongin.Kim Jongin." I said without stuttering."Do you have boyfriends'?"

"No.I am a model.No relationship for me." Yoona said smoothly.Seohyun looked nervously around the room.

"Me too.No boyfriend for a model like me.." Seohyun laughed it off.Yoona looked at her as if she was dead.

"I guess someone named Lu Han doesn't exist." Yoona cooed. Seohyun turned red and looked away.

"Can I meet Lu Han? I just want to see who Seohyun likes!" I asked.Seohyun looked at me happily and said "He is a model also.We can meet him when we go back to work."

"Ok.I can't wait." I fangirled.Yoona told me it was getting late so I put Moonjong down and grabbed my bags.I told Seohyun 'bye', and left the house.Yoona dropped me off at my house and I opened the front door.

Once I was inside,I put my clothes in a secret spot where Jongin never looks.He was napping on the couch and I didn't want to wake him.I went into the bathroom,but noticed his phone was in there.I grabbed it and turned it on.I was greeted with my own face.I smiled agian. 'Jongin,you put me on your cover?'

He got a message and I read it. 

 

From:Nihyun

To:Jongin

Jongin!I have abs now.In you face!

I was wondering if you could teach me to dance as good as you.you dance very handsomely. 

 

 

  "Come on Jongin.I know you never saw my stomach but I want you to know I have abs also." I mumbled.Nihyun is a real manstealer.Jongin has a girlfriend already.

 I looked trough other messages he sent and came across one of his replies.

 From:Jongin

To:Nihyun

Thanks.I never knew you would get abs so quickly!I will help you dance better.You dance beautifully.:D

 

 

'You are so cheesy Jongin' I thought.I left the bathroom,making sure I put his phone back.When i got out,I bumped into Jongin.

"Hey!Did you get taller?" Jongin asked me.I nodded and he hugged me and said,"As long as I'm taller."

I pulled away and told him"Show me how to dance tomorrow." he looked surprised.

"Ok.Drive to the dance studio.I will show you how once you arrive." he said.I smiled and kissed his lips.I then went to bed,ready for tomorrow.