2 months later:Labor

Gone as We Know It

Jongin rushed us to the hospital.He told the people behind the counter that I was going to have a baby.

I was put in room 506.Jongin was next to me,trying to calm me down.

The doctor was trying to make me push out the baby.As I tried,it hurt very bad.I stopped trying to push because I couldn't bear the pain.

"Krystal," the doctor spoke."You have to try.You can do it.Push." I kept trying to,but couldn't.The more I tried,the worse that it felt.

I felt someone hold my hand tightly.I looked up to see Jongin smiling at me."Hold my hand.If it hurts,hurt my hand so I can feel pain too." I nodded and pushed harder.

I grabbed Jongin's hand so hard,but when I looked up at him,he was only smiling.

My breathing was getting slower.The last thing I saw was the light shining down on me.


I woke up.Where am I?

Just then,the doctors handed me my baby.Tears escaped from my eyes.She was beautiful.

I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand.Jongin ran through the doors and approached me.I handed him our baby and he held in his tears.He gazed at her heavenly,sleepy face.

"What should we name her?" I asked Jongin.He smiled."I know that we haven't even agreed on a name,but,I actually want to name her Ambrosine." he cradled her in his arms.

Well,Ambrosine was clearly going too be a special person.