Following

Gone as We Know It

The next day,I was home alone with Ambrosine.

I decided to give Ambrosine a bath.I ran warm water in the sink and dipped her in.She giggled as her eyes crinkled.I scrubbed her back with baby-safe soap.

I was washing her,until I felt a presence watching me.I quickly turned around.

Of course,like in movies,nothing was there.I let the water go and grabbed Ambrosine.I wrapped her in a towel and dried her.

I walked to her room and put on her diaper."Let's get on this diaper." I cooed.She babbled a whole lot.

As I tied her diaper,I felt something again.I looked around.Still,nothing.

I picked up Ambrosine and craddled her in my arms.I rocked her a little bit.I actually didn't want to go anywhere because I was scared.

When I finally built up the courage,I walked around the house with Ambrosine.I looked in the bathroom,the kitchen,and other places.I found nothing.

I sighed and went into the living room.I held Ambrosine in my arms the whole time.


When Jongin finally arrived home,he found me asleep on the couch next to Ambrosine.

He shook his head and grabbed Ambrosine.Ambrosine let out a huge,unexpected burp.Jongin patted her back and shushed her.Her carried her upstairs into her room.He placed her inside her crib and tucked her in."Goodnight."

As I was sleeping on the couch,I felt something next to me.I was scared until I remembered that I was lying next to Ambrosine.I smiled and cuddled her a little.I opened my eyes,but saw nothing.

Wait,nothing?NOTHING?

I jumped off of the couch and screamed.

Jongin came rushing down the stairs."What's wrong?" he asked.I ran into his arms,sobbing.

I'm not brave enough.I never was.

I continued sobbing,as Jongin kissed the top of my head."Babe,tell me."

I tried to control myself and looked up at him."I feel like..something is following me." I confessed to him.He looked at me in wonder."Really?Are you sure?" he questioned me.I nodded."I don't know what it is,but it is there."

I was truly scared.I just hoped that Ambrosine would be fine.