Emergency.

Gone as We Know It

I woke up when I got a text message.I turned my phone on and read the message.

From:Seohyun

To:Krystal

Krystal!!!Tell Jongin to watch over Moonjong for awhile.Meet me at Yoona's house.It's a real EMERGENCY!!


I didn't even bother to put on decent clothing.I jumped out of bed and woke Jongin up."Jongin!" I patted his back.He got up tiredly."What?" he asked."I need you to watch Moonjong for some time.I will be back later!" I told him and quickly ran to the door.

Once I got into my car,I sped to the direction of Yoona's house.The fact that traffic was still in the way made me even more stressed than I already was.While I was waiting for traffic to pass,I the radio.Some kind of news was on.I listened to take my mind of of things.


NEWS.

interviewer:I am here with famous model,Ru Baeling.

Ru Baeling:Hello!I am happy to be here!

interviewer:What are your thoughts on Im Yoona's accident?

Ru Baeling:I think she was intimidated by my beauty.She became insecure and tried to ruin her little life.

interviewer:May I ask what is your relationship with Yoona ssi?

Ru Baeling:Yoona and I come from the same modeling company.I once was the 'it' girl.Yoona then probably got jealous and took my title.I am not mad though.She got what was coming to her.

interviewer:Thank you for the info.We'll see you next time on "WhaYoDidn'KN​OW!"


What happened to Yoona?

When the road started moving again,I rushed to Yoona's house.Seohyun saw me and ran to my car."Let's go!Unnie is hurt."

Seohyun got in my car and told me where to go."Okay.She is in King Mong Hospital.You know where that is right?" I nodded and sped to the hospital.


We arrived and jumped out of the car.Seohyun took my hand and pulled me inside the hospital.We both stopped in front of the front desk.

"Hello!We are here to see our friend,Im Yoona." Seohyun  told the receptionist."She is in room 501." the lady said uninterested.We ran to the room without thanking her.

We stopped as soon as we saw a door labeled '501.'

Seohyun opened the door and walked inside.I followed her.

The walls were cream colored.The floor was dark brown.It was really pretty in there.Adding onto how pretty it was in there,It smelled like chocolate.

The nurse came out and greeted us."I am Yoona's nurse,Goo Hara.Her friends?" She asked."Yeah.Is she okay?" I asked her,frightened.

Goo Hara motioned us to a curtain."Don't wake her up.She needs some sleep." Seohyun and I went over to the curtain and pulled it.

Yoona was laying peacefully on the bed.She had a scar on cheek.It looked very painful.I looked over at Seohyun.She sat down on the chair next to Yoona's bed.She grabbed her left hand and sobbed softly."Unnie,Why did you listen to her?You are so perfect already."

I was confused now.Who exactly did Yoona listen to that she wasn't supposed to?

I walked over to Seohyun slowly."Seo,What did Yoona do?" I asked her curious.Seohyun didn't look at me.Instead,she took something out of her purse and handed it to me.

It was a soap bottle.I examined it carefully.It looked exactly like the one I have.Except,the scent was blueberry."You do know the history of these bottles,dont you?" Seohyun asked me.I shook my head.She finally looked up at me."Well,This is the story...."