See her

Gone as We Know It

I sat in the hospital for the last day.Jongin was sleeping in a chair next to my bed.The door opened and I sat up straight.

"Hello." the doctor bowed to me."You guys are free to go.If you want,I can take you to your baby."

I poked Jongin's chest.He woke up quickly.I looked back at the doctor."Let's go see Ambrosine!"


Jongin was pushing my wheelchair towards the room that Ambrosine lied in .I crossed my arms."I still don't see why I have to sit in a wheelchair." I complained.Jongin shrugged his shoulders."I don't either.Just do it so the doctor doesn't lose his job."

We reached the the room and a nurse stepped out.She had Ambrosine in her arms.She handed her to me and I took her carefully.

"Hi." I whispered to Ambrosine.She looked up at me and smiled.


Jongin drove us home.I was so exicted to bring Ambrosine home.It was like I was complete finally.

I walked to the baby room and placed Ambrosine in her crib.She quietly rested.I smiled and walked out of the room.

I pulled out my phone and called Yoona and Seohyun.I already told them that I had the baby,but they insisted on meeting her.

"Yoona." I spoke."Seohyun,Moonjong,and you can come over to my house today." I told her,yawning.

"Really?Today?We will be there." Yoona said and hung up.I looked at my phone and shrugged.

I was getting bored so I decided to see what Jongin was up to.He was in the kitchen,setting up the baby food processor and milk generator."Hey." I mumbled.He turned to me."Yeah?" he asked me.I walked into his arms."I love you so much.I really do." I cried.He started patting my back.

I wiped my tears and took out my phone."What are you doing?" Jongin asked me.I took a picture of him and smiled."Nothing."

Then,I walked back upstairs to Ambrosine's room.I took some pictures of her too.

The doorbell rang and Jongin opened the door."Seohyun and Yoona.What are you guys doing here?" Jongin asked them.

Yoona rolled her eyes."Just let us in." Jongin made room for them to get into the house.He ruffled Moonjong's hair and left.

I was sitting on Ambrosine's room when she woke up."Are you awake?" I asked her in a baby voice.I grabbed her and walked downstairs.I saw Yoona playing with Moonjong and Seohyun playing with her phone.

Seohyun looked up and her eyes turned into hearts."She is so cute." she ran over to me."Can I hold her?" Seohyun asked me.I smiled."Of course you can." I handed Ambrosine to Seohyun.

I walked over to Yoona and Moonjong."Oh my god.Moonjong,you got so big!" I exclaimed.He blushed and squirmed awkwardly.I looked at Yoona and laughed."You're not even shy." Yoona stated.

Moonjong ran up to me and hugged me."Did you have a baby Noona?" he curiously asked.I laughed and nodded."Do you want to see her?" I asked him."Yeah!!" he exclaimed.

I walked with him over to Seohyun and Ambrosine.I lifted him up so he could see my baby.His eyes turned into hearts also."Cute!!!!!!" he squealed.I brushed her nose with my finger.She is beautiful.