Tomorrow

Gone as We Know It

After I saw the flashback,I told Seohyun and Yoona."I promised my sister that I wouldn't let boys in my life."

Yoona growled."Look where that got you." I shot her a glare and she shrunk back.

"I guess I can tell her.Even if she is the devil." I said slowly.

"Enough of that.Let's get back to the baby.I will buy the diapers and crap." Seohyun informed me.I smiled and nodded.Yoona yawned,as did Moonjong."You guys look tired.You should go home.Rest." I told them.They nodded and stood up.

Seohyun grabbed Moonjong and waved to me."I can't wait to see baby Sae Ji!" she cooed.I laughed and opened the door for them.

"Bye!" they said and then left.

I locked the door and walked into the kitchen.Jongin was next to the counter eating cookies.I came over to him and grabbed a cookie for myself.

We were just eating our cookies silently,until Jongin spoke.

"I'm telling my parents about your pregnancy." he blurted out.I looked at him wide-eyed."What about your dad?" I asked him.

He sighed slowly."I am going to be brave,for us.My dad may not accept us but who the cares?"

"When will this big 'event' happen?" I asked him.He put another cookie into his mouth and chewed.I knew he was about to say something I didn't like.

When he finished chewing,he started to talk."Thursday."

I slapped his shoulder."That's tomorrow." He hugged my waist tightly."Don't worry.My mom will love you."

I made a puppy face."I want your father to like me too."

He kissed my cheek several times."You are so adorable." I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but couldn't."Don't you try to leave me cutie.We are heading upstairs."

He guided me upstairs to our room.As soon as we got into the room,I jumped onto the bed stomach-first.Jongin quickly hopped onto the bed and flipped me over.I looked at him weirdly.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him.

He just shrugged."You were lying on our baby."

I laughed that soft laugh Jongin loves.His eyes sparkled as he smiled at me.He lied down next to me.

"So,Sae Ji?" Jongin asked me.I grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it."Yep!" I said back to him.He held my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Is there something you'd like to name our baby?" I asked him curiosly.He yawned and nodded."I've always thought that the name NatSu was adorable." he admitted.

NatSu.I actually like that name better than Sae Ji.

"Let's go with NatSu if it's a girl." I told Jongin.He nodded again."It that we can't use both." he stated.

I agree with that,strongly.

I kissed him quickly,then lied back down."Let's go to sleep."