Hot Cocoa

Gone as We Know It

Hey subscribers!SO,If you aren't liking how the story is,please tell me in the comments!Red Flower facebook meme


The staff told everyone that they have 4 weeks off.Since today was a free day,the models got a mug and filled it with hot cocoa.We chatted together and laughed."Let's talk about some y guys.Or just guys that we love." a girl named Bo Hee suggested.

"Ooh!Edward from Twilight!" one girl said.We all shook our heads."He is no better than Jacob.Not even Jacob is hot so..." Seohyun pointed out all the negatives.

"What about you Krystal?" someone else asked.I cleared my throat."I really like my boyfriend and Lee Joon's faces." I said nervously.They all nodded in agreement,about Lee Joon.

"Now,let's talk about ual encounters." Bo Hee told us.What a dirty mind this one has.Seohyun shook her head."I'm waiting till marriage."

She is such an angel.Sometimes I wish I waited.

Only two girls had something to share with us.Once they told us,everyone giggled like maniacs.

"Is that all?We surely aren't the only ones." a girl who shared her story with us asked.I gulped and slowly raised my hand.Seohyun looked at me shocked.

"I have something to share." I said.They all waited for me to spill it."Go on." Bo Hee rushed.

I told them about what Jongin and I did.They all gasped."Did it hurt?" a girl with curly hair asked me.

I didn't want to lie to her.

It hurt pretty bad.I was crying.Jongin stopped and apoligized to me.I don't think I will ever get used to it.

"Yeah.It started feeling okay,but it still hurt." I told her.She looked horrified so I felt bad.I looked over at Seohyun who looked confused.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.She nodded and blew a raspberry."Stop being so stupid Krystal.I should be asking you that question." Seohyun said and laughed.I hugged her and laughed also.