Baby Baby Baby

Gone as We Know It

There we stood,in the bright kitchen.The setting did not fit the situation,at all.

Jongin waited for me to tell him what I had to say.I sighed."I went to the doctor today," I started.He still was waiting."I'm pregnant." His eyes went huge."Are you serious?" he asked me."Why would I lie about things like this?" I replied angrily.

Who does he think he is?

I could've let what he just said go.Too bad I didn't.

"Do you think I want to be pregnant?And not to add,with your child?" I asked him,fuming.Jongin grabbed my waist again and hugged me.I spoke again."If you don't want a baby we can alway-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because he kissed me.

Slow and Gentle.

Then he pulled back to look into my eyes."I'm moving in with you."


The next day,Yoona was officially released from the hospital.Seohyun,Yoona,and Moonjong came over to Jongin and my home.

Jongin was in the shower when we were talking."Guess what." I told them."What is it?" Yoona asked me."I'm pregnant." I said cooly."Really!"Seohyun asked weirdly.I nodded happily.

I had to admit I was happy.

"That is kind of unexpected," Seohyun started."You are a child,but you are going to have a baby."

Yoona shrugged."I think that she would be a cute mother."

I smiled widely.

"Choose any names yet?" Seohyun asked me.I shook my head.Yoona perked up."How about Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu?"

I laughed."Um..I like her and all but,she is already famous."

Yoona nodded and continued thinking.

"How about Sae Ji?" Moonjong asked.We all whipped our heads towards him."How did you think of such an odd name?" Seohyun asked him.Moonjong shrugged his shoulders.

I smiled.What a cute name."Sae Ji it is!" I announced."If it's a boy?" Yoona asked."I don't know.I'll let Jongin choose." I replied.

"Have you told your family yet?" Seohyun asked me."I never knew my parents very well.My sister always told me about them." I explained to them.

"Hmm.You should tell your sister then." Yoona suggested.I gave her an uneasy look."What?" Yoona was confused.

I thought back to what happened a long time ago.


FLASHBACK

When I was a freshman in highschool,my sister had a perfect boyfriend.People were so jealous of her because she was pretty and had a good boyfriend.

I used to have a crush on him but that was before him and Jessica were going steady.

One day,Jessica came home crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.She sat next to me on the couch and cried a little more.

"Don't trust boys.Ever." Jessica talked and sobbed at the same time.

I think she forgot that SHE was the one who set me up with Jongin.

"When they say that they love you they are lying." Jessica told me.I gave her a wierd look."What?" I asked her.

She showed me her pinky."Just promise me."

I just stared at her pinky.

I was already in love with Jongin though.I was sure that he loved me as well.

I attached my pinky to hers anyway."Promise."