Stuff

Gone as We Know It

 I was watching tv when Cheska and Kodi came back."Was the food good?" I asked.They both nodded."It was sooo good." Kodi said happily.The,Kodi smile sweetly. "And Jongin Oppa gave me ice cream."

I chuckled."Yeah.He is really special to me." Meero looked at me."So I'm guessing that you guys are dating?" she questioned.I nodded.

Just then,Jongin came up to me."Hey." he sat down on the same couch as me.I couldn't breath because of his weight."Jongin,can you give me a little space?I am kind of smooshed." I said between breaths.He got up and sat next to Meero and Cheska.

We all sat there watching a show,comfortably.I laughed at a funny part.Jongin looked at me silently.

'I'm glad that you are mine.' he thought to himself.

Then,a scary part made me jump.I shook and covered my eyes.

All 5 girls were laughing.I uncovered my eyes and wondered why they were laughing."What's funny?" I asked them.Jongin was acting like he couldn't hear me.But luckily,Kodi was there to spill it."Jongin Oppa said that you are a scared baby!"

I glared at him."Jongin.You are really a jerk,you know that?" I growled at him.He pouted at me."It was a joke." he revealed.I rolled my eyes."That doesn't mean you should embarrass me in front of my family." I turned away from him and continued watching the show.


It was getting pretty late,so everyone helped clean up the house.After the house was clean enough,the guests left.

Leaving Jongin and I all alone.I went to my room and jumped on the bed.

Jongin then came in and lied down next to me.It was awkward silence until he spoke."I'm sorry." I sighed."No,I'm sorry.I took everything to personal." I confessed.

"I love you." Jongin told me.I smiled."I do too." I replied.


About 5 months later,I found out that I was going to have a girl.When I told Jongin,he gave me a lot of money to buy things for the baby.

I decided that I should go shopping.I was in the diaper section."Hmm.." I thought out loud."Should I get these or these?"

A woman was with her 2 children."HaeJin,please stop crying." the mother pleaded.HaeJin crossed her arms."No fair." she whined.The mother sighed."You are older than your brother.Be the bigger person and set a good example for him."

HaeJin nodded."Okay,I'll try." The mother grabbed a stack of diapers and placed them in her cart.

I decided that I should get those also.I grabbed them and put it inside my cart.

I grabbed cool items for the baby and threw them in my cart. x , h , m , x 

I left the baby section and passed a pair of silver high-heels.'I can't wait till I can wear those again.'


I paid for everything at the register.The man put the stuff inside a bag and put it my cart.

I took the bag out of the cart and left the cart in the store.I walked to my car and place the bag in the back seat.


Once I got home,I walked into the room that the baby would sleep in. h

I took the stuff out of the grocery bag and put it away.

Everything was okay.I heard the front door open."Krystal!" Jongin called for me.I approached him."What is it?" I asked him.He took out a bag and pulled out some outfits.

The first outfit; t   The second outfit;h   The third oufit;n     The fourth oufit;J

I looked at all of them.They are so pretty."Thank you Jongin." I hugged him.He hugged me tightly.

I pulled away and kissed his cheek."I can't wait to have this baby." I squealed.He laughed.I grabbed the outfits and went upstairs to the baby's room.

I put the outfits in the drawers and ran back downstairs to Jongin.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" I shouted loudly.