Model Beauty

Gone as We Know It

I got up to go to my modeling job.I work as an advertisement model.I quickly left without telling Jongin 'goodbye'

When I entered a building that said 'Clothed Con-girls Co.',I was greeted by being pulled to the Beauty/Makeup room. The hairstylist did my hair really well.

Then,they put makeup on me.My eyes were locked on the mirror the whole time. 'I should have told Jongin about my y concept.' I thought. 

 

  "Krystal put this on.quickly." My stylists told me. I smiled and took the outfit.

    While i was changing, I noticed just how y and mature this outfit really was. 'Do I even fit this concept?' 

"Krystal.Come out. The photoshoot is starting!" My stylist yelled. I finally came out .I guess I looked good because she gave me a thumbs up.

I got on set and stood where the photographer wanted me to stand."Just be y.You are y, use it!" he yelled. I stared at the camera,intensely. I then, grabbed my thigh and squeezed it.The flash was very bright.I knew I wouldn't be done with this soon.

After the first shoot ended,I had another one to do. The artists quickly,erased my previous makeup,and threw some more on. I heard the stylists talking about doing someone's hair. 'I wonder who?'

They gave me my outfit and I put it on.I guessed that it was a lingerie shoot.'Jongin,I am sorry.tumblr_mdyb1xKxSA1qgpu9qo1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 I got on set, which was a bed ,and waited for my partner. When I saw her,my eyes went round. It was Im Yoona! The most popular model in the industry.She was my partner for the shoot and she looked absolutely fabulous!