Notice

Gone as We Know It

Hurry.Wake up Krystal.I want Jongin to see my y side.

I quickly woke up to an empty house.'Yes,enough time to get dressed without Jongin seeing me.' I got out of bed and took a shower.I used the soap agian.It really woke me up.I got out of the shower and dried off.I looked at the mirror for the longest time.'Did I get a little lighter?'

I decided to wear makeup.Jongin would surely be impressed with my beauty.I put on a outfit I think would be good for dancing.I put a floral bra under the black shirt in case I sweat.I was finally done.I couldn't wait until Jongin saw this.

 

I got in my car and drove to the dance studio.Once I arrived,I parked my car.I got out and walked up to the door.I looked at my reflection on the door and really loved how I looked.I slowly opened the door.

While I walked up to the counter, all eyes were glued on me.It was kind of annoying but I didn't care."Hello" I greeted the people behind the counter.They smiled and greeted me back."Do you know what room Kim Jongin is in?"I asked.

"He is on Floor 2 Room 1B" they answered me.I thanked them and headed on up.

When I found the elevator,I got in.I pressed second floor and went upI got out of the elevator and looked for room 1b.When I found it,I opened the door. The music in their was extra loud.Nobody noticed I even arrived.Except for one boy.He had dark brown hair and was as tall as Jongin.

I looked at him.He looked at me.He then smirked at me.I gulped,he walked over to me.'Jongin,help me.' Jongin didn't even notice he left.The guy came over to me and told me to sit on the bench.I listened to him.

"What's your name?"he asked me.I smiled because of his cute lisp.

 "Krystal.Yours?" I responded to him.He smiled at me and answered "Oh Sehun."

"I am Jongin's girlfriend." I told him to make conversation.

"Really?You are a very pretty noona!" Sehun said,happily.I thanked him shyly."You are cute also."

"Thank you,really.So...Nihyun is Jongin's dance partner?" I said trying to find more information.Sehun nodded and told me,"Yeah.I didn't want to dance with her.She dresses like a ."

"I hope I am not dressed like that." I said softly.I was really worried.

Sehun looked at my outfit and said"No.You just look hot.That's all." I nearly choked. 

"What?" I asked him wide eyed. 'Jongin never even called me hot.'

"You don't know you are hot?Jongin never tells you?" Sehun asked.I shyly looked away from him."Do you even think you are beautiful?"

"Not really."  I quietly said to him.Sehun handed my a piece of paper a said not to open it till I got home.I thanked him for whatever it was.Then,Sehun hugged me from the side.

"Lets go to Jongin.Do you want to dance with me?" Sehun asked me.I looked at Jongin dancing with Nihyun."Sure" I responded.