Love

Gone as We Know It

When I got home,Jongin was asleep again.I turned my phone on to see HuBin and Jessica's husband's number programmed into my phone.I smiled widely.

I got in the shower.I let the hot water soak my skin until I was ready for the soap.

I turned around to use the soap that I got.

Strawberry mango.

When I was done,I got out and dried off.I put on my pajamas and headed to bed.I got under the covers and yawned.

At least there is no work for a long time.That thought made me drift off into sleep.


When I woke up,it smelled like waffles.I opened my eyes to see that Jongin wasn't next to me.

I got up and went into the kitchen.Jongin was cooking waffles.He turned off the stove and put the waffles on a plate.

I walked up to him and hugged his back."Good morning." I whispered into his ear.He turned around to face me."I made waffles for you." he said and my hair.I smiled shyly at him."Thanks."


Jongin  had dance practice and work so I had to eat alone.The waffles were so good.Especially with strawberries on top and syrup.When I was done ,I washed my plate and sat down.

I was pretty bored.I decided to get ready and go to the studio to see what I could do.

Once I arrived,I saw the other models dressed in comfortable clothing.I guess they'd rather be here than home.

"Krystal!" I heard somebody call.I turned around and saw Yoona and Seohyun by a drinking fountain."What's up?" I asked them,walking closer.

"You know that building next to this studio?" Seohyun asked me.I nodded.

That building was going to become a daycare sooner or later.The studio also owns that building

"Well,it opened today!" Seohyun exclaimed."And we can watch the babies!"

"Also,we can take them home and watch them on our days off." Yoona clapped."But you have to fill out two papers.When the parents allow you to,you may take the baby home."

I nodded.I think I should watch a kid for about some time to learn the parenting techniques.

"Let's go over there." I said,encouragingly.

They both nodded and walked across the street with me.

We went inside the daycare to see about 11 children.All different ages.We went to the front desk and asked if we could take care of the kids.

"I have to see some ID.If you are a model at 'Clothed Con-girls',just show me your modeling ID." the woman told us.

We all automatically pulled out our modeling ID's.She scanned them and opened the gate."Have fun!"


We all walked through the gate.The kids saw us but couldn't care less.

Yoona ran over to Moonjong.I guess this is where he will go while she is at work.

In that room,there was 3 babies,2 toddlers,Moonjong,,1 12-year-old,and two teens.

Some models that I recognized were helping the staff take care of the children.

The older group of kids or "Teens",interested me.I walked over to the three girls.One of them looked at me borredly.The youngest one chewed her gum loudly.The third one didn't notice I was there because she was listening to her Ipod.

"Hi,I'm Krystal." I introduced myself to them.

The bored-looking one bowed to me slowly."I'm Gong Cheska."

Cheska had  light pink hair.She had really skinny legs.I believe she was the leader of the group.

The younger one bowed to me."Hello.I'm Cheska's little sister,Kodi!" she said,jumping up and down.

Kodi had short,black hair that stopped by her ear.She had straight,white teeth.Also she had small,cute eyes.She didn't look like her sister very much.

I nodded.

Finally,the girl listening to her Ipod noticed me.She took out her earphones and bowed to me.

"Hello,My name is Ta Meero.Not related to them."

Meero was also adorable.Her hair was black and long.It was braided on the left side.Her ears stuck out a bit.And,her legs were tastefully chubby.

"Can you get us out of here?" Cheska asked me."I don't think I can." I replied.She looked at me sadly.

"But,I can let you guys visit my house." I told them.

They looked at me happily."When?" Kodi cried.I smiled."I was thinking about inviting my family over to my house to have a little get-together,but you guys can come too." I assured them.

"May I see your phone?" Cheska questioned.I handed her my phone."And....Done!" she exclaimed,then handed the phone too Meero.

Meero did the same thing,then handed my phone back to me.

"So,make sure to ask your parents first." I ruled.Cheska nodded."Okay,Mom." she laughed.


After talking to the 3 girls,I went to look for Yoona and Seohyun."Yoona!Seo!" I shouted.

"Liam,I like your hair." Seohyun complimented.Liam,the little boy,ignored her by walking away.Seohyun pouted."What did I do?" she whispered to herself.

I ran up to her."Hey dude!" I tried to brighten her mood.She seemed to still be talking to herself.

I grabbed her shoulder and yelled."DUDE!!"

She got startled and looked up at me."What?" She asked me.

"Why are you so upset?" I questioned.She sighed and pouted."Liam doesn't like me."

I looked at her and started laughing.Then,I walked away.

I saw Liam playing with a toy dinosaur,until another boy came up to him.

I quickly hid behind a random person and listened to their conversation.

"I have a girlfriend!Oh,and you don't.Haha,loser." the boy bragged to Liam.Liam only shook his head."Whatever.Your girlfriend  isn't as pretty as Seohyun noona,is she?" Liam requested.

The boy's face turned green.He probably knew that she wasn't.The boy ran from Liam,not even looking back once.

I laughed,not believing that I actually witnessed all of that. 

"Seohyun!" I shouted again.Seohyun jumped towards me."Hm?" she asked."Liam thinks that your pretty." I hummed.

She smiled and ran to find him."Liam!Where are you?Noona wants to hug you!:" I laughed as she ran in every direction.


I took care of all the kids.It was hard work but good practice.I drove home after watching the children.Jongin's car was parked in one side of the drive-way.

I unlocked the front door and stepped into the house.

Jongin was sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"Sup?" I spoke.Slowly,Jongin looked at me.Once his eyes met mine,they went wide.

"Why do you look so cute?"  he asked me.I shrugged."It could be my y genes coming out." I stated.

He laughed."Who is making you act and talk this way?" Jongin asked me."I don't know." I walked over to him."Maybe it's because I love you."

He grinned then leaned in to kissed me.I leaned in to kiss him also.We both just sat on the couch,kissing.

Then,he placed me on my back.He towered over me.I looked up at him very intensely.He kissed my forehead."I love you more."

I pulled him down next to me.We didn't have .We just made-out and touched each other.

Finally,we fell asleep.We were both too tired too get up,so we slept on the couch.