Mall

Gone as We Know It

"Jongin?What is wrong?" I asked him.He looked at me and sighed.What was happening at this moment?

 "I want to stop." he said,looking up at the sky.Zing.My heart got sliced in two.

 "Jongin.You are pathetic.If you are breaking up with me,look at me and say it." I said.I didn't feel like me.I am not this brave.I would not talk back. I would cry and beg him not to leave me.

 "I would like to be alone.Away from you.I am always with you.I am getting bored.You are boring!" he told me.The eye contact he gave me sent me chills.I don't want him to leave me.I love him.

"Why?I need you.You know I love you." I said.I really am pathetic.He looked back up at the icy blue sky and said something that broke my heart.

"I am just telling you the truth.I need to before it's too late.You are not what I am looking for.Not my ideal woman at all." He said bluntly.Crash.The two halves of my heart got ran over. 

"NO!I LOVE YOU!" I yelled.He knows that.He got up and left.

'I am leaving." he got farther and farther from me."NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" 


 "Woo.It was just a nightmare." I woke up,sweating.I got up and looked at the clock.6:39a.m. I went to the bathroom and the light.

"Waaa!" I got taller.My shirt was a little tighter and I looked a little bigger in the mirror.I went over to my height chart and saw that I was now '5'6'.

"Yes!I guess I will need new clothes." I said out loud.Since it was my day off,I called Yoona and asked her to take me shopping. 

"Yoona,Can you come shopping with me?I like your fashion sense." I asked her.

"Shopping?I will be right over." Yoona quickly said and hung up. I smiled widely.

I went into the kitchen to get a cup from the cabinet.All I had to do was reach and I had the cup.There was no more having to struggle.I prepared some coffee and watched the snow fall.'I think I won't mind living this way.'


Yoona came by at 9 to pick me up.I locked the door and jumped in her car. 

"Krystal.let's go to the MALL!" Yoona screamed, open wide.I screamed also and got in the front seat.


When we arrived,I took off my seatbelt.Yoona did the same and got out of the car.She came around to my side and opened the door. 

"Thank you,Uhhh...Unnie." I said,awkwardly.Yoona just smiled and patted my head.

"You are so adorable.Now lets go to my favorite shop." She shouted.'Why is Yoona so awkwardly cute?' I followed her into the mall.


I  didn't think these chapters would come out so short..'But they did so just deal with it.I'm kidding.Keep reading.(✌゚∀゚)☞