Welcome back

Gone as We Know It

Jongin was driving smoothly.The drive was silent.I knew that we didn't have to talk to each other to express how nervous we were.It was in the air.

We drove,and drove,until we finally arrived in front of the Kim Household.

I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.Jongin rang the doorbell.A woman  about my height opened the door.

"OH,you must be Krystal!How wonderful!" she exclaimed,eyes full of joy.I bowed to her.She pulled out her hand."Welcome,I'm Jongin's mother."

She looked really,how should I say it,not old.Her hair was shoulder-length.Her body was also pretty muscular.She looked like a workout trainer.

I shook her hand as she let us inside.

The house was very warm.The carpet was brown.The walls were brown.The Christmas presents were under the colorful-lit Christmas tree.

"May I ask who this young lady is?" I turned around to face the source of the voice.

I believe he was Jongin's father.

I bowed to him."Hello,I'm Krystal Jung!" I told him with a dazzling smile.

I guess my dazzling charms didn't melt his heart because he ,well,didn't melt.

"What are you?" he asked me.I raised my eyebrow."I'm Jongin's girlfriend." I answered him. He nodded and walked over to Mrs.Kim."Will do."

Jongin took my hand and led me to the dining room.I took a deep breath as we both sat on the wooden seats.

"I don't think he likes me." I whispered to Jongin.He smirked and shook his head."I don't think he has a choice."

Mr.Kim sat down at the end of the table.He acted as if I wasn't there.Although,I knew it wouldn't be that way for long.

Mrs.Kim came in with bowls and pots of food.She set them on the table and sat down.Then,cued us to start eating.

Jongin grabbed the bowl of mashed potatoes to me.I scooped some out of the bowl and put it onto my plate.

I grabbed my spoon and started eating.Tears were circling my eyes.I hadn't ate mashed potatoes since Jessica made them for me.

"Krystal,are you okay?" Mrs.Kim asked me."I hope my food isn't too bad."

I shook my head."It's perfect!"

One hour later,Jongin finally manned up."There is something that I need to talk to you guys about." he told everyone.

I nervously looked down at my light-blue nails.

Here it comes...........

"You are going to be grandparents."

Mr.Kim gasped."You got her pregnant?" I just sat there stiffly.I looked up at Jongin.

He was nodding proudly.Mr.Kim sighed.I think he was...giving in.

"Welcome back,my son."


Author's note:Hello subscribers.Wow.I haven't really updated in a long time.I have lots of schoolwork to do,I'm sorry.Anyway,HOORAY!!!!I finally am able to update my beloved story.tumblr_m6uyu2yjkA1rn95k2o1_500.gif