Not good

Gone as We Know It

Sehun pulled me next to him on the dance studio floor.He started dancing to the music.I was a little shy and moved slowly.He laughed and pulled me closer to him.I gasped.I didn't move though.

"Now,dance to the music.Follow the beat." He told me.I nodded and turned around to grind on him like I saw Nihyun do.Sehun was surprised but joined the dance.He grabbed my waist and swayed with me. I grabbed his neck and continued grinding.I didn't noticed but Jongin noticed what was happening. 

 "Krystal,what are you doing?" Jongin yelled at me.I stopped grinding on Sehun and turned toward Jongin."Krystal why are you wearing that?"

 I looked at my outfit.Nothing was wrong.Nihyun was wearing practically nothing.He only notices I look like this?

"What do you mean?I'm dancing." I said,pointing out the obvious.Jongin pulled my arm and dragged me out of the room.I looked at his hand on my wrist.I was scared.

"Krystal,why were you grinding on Sehun?"​Jongin asked me,yelling.I didn't know what I was doing.

"I didn't think it would be so wrong!" I told him.He was still mad and I could tell."Why can't I dance with another guy anyway?"

"Because." was all he said.I looked at him,waiting for an answer.

 "Because what?" I asked him.He looked at me in the eyes."You were dancing with Nihyun.I can dance with Sehun."

"It Doesn't work that way!" he yelled at me.I couldn't stand being next to him anymore.I went back in the dance studio.

Sehun saw me and asked me if I was okay.I told Sehun I was leaving and he understood.I went out into the hall to see that Jongin was silently thinking.I went over to him and sat down.He didn't look at me.

"Look at me please." I told him.He looked at me and hugged me tightly.He was sniffling,It made me want to cry.I didn't want all of this to happen.What was wrong with me?"I am sorry.I only love you.Let's go home now."

"I love you too.I will drive you home.I will get your car later." he said to me,smiling.I smiled too and took the paper Sehun gave me out of my pocket and read it. 

           Jongin hyung really loves you.Don't break his heart. 

 

 

'Weird.How did he know we would fight?' I threw the note away and went home with Jongin.


Please comment or subscribe.I would appreciate it.Silent readers, keep reading.   ✿⍲◡⍲