2 months later:Time

Gone as We Know It

It was a normal day.Jongin had a day off so he went to the park with me.We were eating ice cream and walking around.

"It's such a beautiful day." I stated,looking up at the sun.

August was hot,so that's why we were eating ice cream.

I twirled around in my loose skirt.I stopped twirling because I remembered that I was pregnant and could throw up.

"You are so adorable." Jongin complimented me.I grinned at him.

We continued walking around the park.I looked at Jongin's peppermint ice cream and noticed how good it looked.I my lips.

Jongin looked down at me."What are you doing?" he asked me,chuckling.I some of my ice cream."Enjoying the scenery,while eating the best flavor ice cream in the world." I boasted,eating more of my cotton candy ice cream.Jongin shook his head."Peppermint is the best flavor.Cotton candy is too show-off." he stated.

I looked back at his ice cream.When Jongin wasn't paying attention,I ate some of his."Aha,I've caught you!" he said.I nodded."Okay,I have to admit,peppermint is waaayyyyy better than cotton candy." I confessed.

As we were walking,a teenager on a skateboard bumped into me.I fell down on the floor.Pain shot through my knee.I held in the pain though.

The teenager threw down his skateboard and ran towards us."I'm so sorry.I couldn't control my skateboard." he cried.

I was pulled up by the teenager."I really am sorry." he repeated.I smiled at him."It's.."

"Not okay." Jongin finished for me.I looked at Jongin with a shocked face."Actually," I started."I'm okay.No harm done."

Jongin stood in front of me."You should really learn how to skateboard before you go out in public." he told the teeager."Apologize."

The boy bowed to me."I apologize.It wont happen again." he grabbed his skateboard and ran away from us.

I looked at Jongin."Why did you do that?" I asked him,pissed off."That kid accidently bumped into me.It's not like he was looking for a pregnant lady to push."

Jongin looked up at the sky."I was only protecting you." I sighed."You know,I can take care of myself." I told him calmly.

"No." Jongin shook his head."You can't.That is the man's job.Especially while you're pregnant." he replied.

"A man's job?So a woman can't protect herself?" I questioned him,madly.Jongin nodded."That's what I learned from my father."

I looked at him and shook my head."I'm disappointed.Your dad is a ing retard.Maybe you shouldn't take advice from him.You can lose your loved ones." I stated and ran far away from him.


I ran to a crosswalk and crossed the street.I got pretty far from Jongin.I was acting childish,but I was upset.

I walked down the street.Then,a car pulled up next to me."Krystal!" I looked inside the car to see Jongin."Get in the car." he said calmly.

I sighed and gave up.Only if I wasn't pregnant.My back aches too much.

I opened the door and got in.Jongin was driving smoothly again."Are you mad?" he asked me.I nodded."Come on.Don't act like a baby."

Just then,I felt some pain in my stomach."Baby." I mumbled,sounding uncomfortable."Yeah,a baby." Jongin said,not noticing that I was in pain.

"Jongin,turn around." I said in between breaths.He finally looked at me."Why?" he asked.Then,it finally hit him.

I was going into labor.