Cry Then Tell

Gone as We Know It

2 weeks passed since Jongin and I did it.We became a little closer than before.He had work 24/7 though.But when he comes home,he spends all his time with me.

I was at home alone on Friday.Since it was my day off,I decided to chill.I sat on the couch and the television.I snacked on food and laughed at the shows.I then started getting dizzy.I threw my hot cheeto bag on the floor and rushed to the bathroom.

I luckily made it to the toilet in time.

What does this mean?Why am I throwing up?Am I sick?

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and face.Then,I grabbed my keys and drove to the doctor.


I was sitting in the appointment room when the doctor came in."Hello!" I  bowed to him.He bowed back to me."Hello! We have your test results.Turns out you are not sick." he told me.

Yea-uh!

"Really?Why did I throw up then?" I asked him."Ms.Jung,you are pregnant."

WHAT!!!!!!???????

I looked up at the doctor like an idiot."I'm going to have a kid?" I asked him quietly."Yes.Do you not want a child?" he questioned.

I thought.I searched for my answer.I didn't know what to say.I said the only thing I could say.

"I have to get home.Excuse me." I told him.He bowed to me as I left.

I drove home.All I thought about was our baby.I'm not pregnant.The doctor was playing a prank.

But I had to admit,a part of me wanted to have a baby.

I told myself the same thing until I arrived at home.I unlocked the front door and stepped inside.I walked upstairs towards my room.

As soon as I opened the door,Jongin jumped out at me."Boo!" he yelled out to me.I screamed loudly.He started laughing loudly.I didn't even notice it myself,but,I was silently crying.

Jongin stopped laughing and looked down at me."What's wrong?Why are you crying?" he asked me.I didn't reply to him.

I knew I couldn't get out of telling him the truth.He'll just find out later,at the wrong moment.

"Hey." he nudged me."Don't be a baby."

There that word was again.Baby.

I looked up at him for one moment,then ran downstairs.

He chased after me.

He eventually caught up to me and hugged my waist."Don't cry." he told me."You're too pretty for crying."

I stopped crying and got out of his grasp."I need to tell you something."