Memory

Gone as We Know It

FLASHBACK

Ambrosine desperately wanted to have a sleepover with her friend.She begged and begged.It took a lot of convincing,until I finally agreed.

At home,Ambrosine was waiting for her friend,Li Nee,to arrive.Finally,the doorbell rang.

Ambrosine let the guest in.It was a girl about her age."Hello." the girl bowed to me.I smiled at her.Ambrosine gasped."I almost forgot.Stay here Li Nee." she said and ran upstairs.

Just then,Jongin came into the living room."Oh." he started."Who is this?" Li Nee jumped up and bowed to him."I'm Li Nee,Ambrosine's number one bestie!" she exclaimed cutely.Jongin chuckled."That is cute."

Li Nee would keep eyeing Jongin from time to time.That is NOT acceptable.Why was she flirting with my husband?Why not charm up some high-school boy?

Jongin was offering her some fruit.She giggled and grabbed it out of his hand,brushing their fingers together.

She was clearly flirting with him.

When Ambrosine finally came down,she had a guitar in her hands."I forgot to give this back to you.I'm sorry." she apologozed to Li Nee.

Li Nee shook her head."That's just fine." she said in a sweet voice."I have 2 of them at home anyway." Then she took a glance at Jongin.She batted her eyelashes at him."Ambrosine,let's go into your room.Bye Mr.Kim."

She didn't even say bye to me.What a little......