Moonjong

Gone as We Know It

 "Rise and shine." Jongin purred into my ear.I got my eyes opened and noticed we were still on the couch."I have to go to the bathroom." i told him and he let me get up.I walked like a zombie to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed blood on my shirt.'Whatt did Jongin and I do?'

I washed myself up and left the house.I needed to walk a little and not just sit around.After about 15 minutes of walking around the neighborhood,I decided to go to Yoona's house.When I arrived,I rand the doorbell. 

She opened the door and greeted me."Hey Krystal." I bowed to her as I entered the house.I saw Seohyun with,dark circles,trying to rest.Moonjong woke up when I sat on the couch."Hi sweetie." I greeted him.Moonjong got up and jumped into my arms.

Seohyun opened to talk but ended up yawning.She stopped yawning and tried again."Can you take Moonjong home for like 2 days?I need some sleep and Yoona has plans." I thought for awhile and finally nodded."Great!He is all yours for now."

After packing Moonjong's things,I drove him to my house with me.I took him out of his carseat and grabbed his backpack.I unlocked the front door and Moonjong hopped into the house.Jongin wasn't home yet.I ran a bath for Moonjong and put in a little kid soap.I undressed him and put him into the tub.He played with the bubbles as I scrubbed his back.When I was done,I took him out and dried him off.I let the water go then dressed him in only a diaper. 

"Eomma.Let's play a game!" Moonjong suggested.I looked at him with wide eyes."Moonjong,I am not Eomma."I said softly."I will call you Eomma until I go back to Noonas." he said cutely.I laughed and took him into my room.I placed him on my bed and he started jumping.I laughed again and joined him.I was a kid at heart.

After 12 minutes of bouncing on the bed,I pulled out my phone and checked the time."Eomma,can we take pictures?"Moonjong asked me."Of course we can."I told him.I  put him on my lap."On the count of three." I told him.Moonjong stuck out his tongue while I looked at him shocked.The sound of a snap sounded.We kept taking photos until we fell asleep.I cuddled Moonjong in my arms and peacefully yawned.


If you have an account,Please subscribe.