Flashback

Gone as We Know It

After what Jongin and I did, I decided to take a bath. If you are wondering,I did use the soap.I know Jongin loves me,but I don't love myself.I want to be Jongin's beautiful wife.I am not beautiful.I am average.Just average.

I got out of the bath and dried off.While I dried off,I thought  about me and Jongin.I smiled softly.I remember when we met.....


 Flashback

"Finally.I am in highschool.!" I screamed.My sister,Jessica,looked at me like I was crazy.Jessica was the pretty sister and she stuck to her title. I was the nice one while she was the Ice Princess.Still, no one ever looked my way.

"Hey!Don't embarrass me in front of my friend!"Jessica yelled at me.I smiled and said sorry to her and her friends.

"Hey Krystal someone is admiring you from afar." One of her friends cooed.I looked at the direction she pointed and saw Jongin.I caught his stare and he looked away.I smiled a little.

"OOH.Krystal,you should date him.I can't believe you are single."Jessica told me.She grabbed my arm and led me across the cafeteria.We stopped at his table and sat down."Hello.This is my sister Krystal.You should talk to each other."she got up and left me with him.

"Hi.I am Jung Krystal."I shyly said to him.He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Kim Jongin.Nice to meet you."He said.'His voice is so smooth,almost robotic" I thought.

"Well,I guess I'll see you around?" I asked him. He chuckled and said "Yeah.Around." I got up and went back to Jessica.  

Jessica overreacted and hugged me tightly.I felt happy because she doesn't do that alot.I pulled away and laughed at her."Shut up!" She yelled at me.'Well,that moment ended quickly.'

"I better see you two at prom together or else I'm going to start rumours about you both. " She told me,using an icy glare.I gulped.I am not really the girlfriend type of person. He probably won't like me once he knows my personality.

"I..I will try." I stuttered, nervously. She smiled and kissed my cheek."Bye, see you at home." Afterwards,she left.

Jongin and I kept bumping into each other and eventually,he asked me to prom. I did like him,alot.We had the best prom ever.He kissed me and I fell in love for the first time.Innocent me.

 


I went to bed.I was hugging Jongin again.I love him alot.