Love ﻍ A̶n̶g̶e̶r̶

Gone as We Know It

   I walked home because Jongin never picked me up. 'Jongin,I love you but sometimes you piss me off." I thought as I unlocked the door of my house. I got undressed and slipped on my pajamas and tried to sleep but couldn't. 'Was I really thinking about using that soap?I am really crazy aren't I? Jongin loves me for me!'

《 Knock Knock. I got up and opened my window. "And where have you been? I waited in the snow for you. THE SNOW!"I screamed.

"Krystal, calm down." Jongin chuckled. 'He is chuckling? I could have froze.'\

"Why weren't you there to pick me up?I waited for you..." I asked him slowly,clearly about to cry. ' I am so pathetic. I try to argue but end up crying'

 Jongin noticed and felt guilty."Hey babe,don't cry. Nobody touched you did they?" He asked.

 "Nobody" I said to him. He gave me a small smile and said "Good.Now, let me explain. I had dance practice and the choreographer locked my phone away."

 I felt stupid." Really? No cheating with another girl?" I blurted out, covering my mouth afterwards.

 Jongin chucked again. He hugged me tightly for a few seconds and let go."I love you. You know that.Now, I am gonna go wash up. I'm staying over." He said and pecked my lips before going to the bathroom.I jumped on the bed, smiling. I felt my lips that were still tingling. I flipped over, but noticed he left his phone., I grabbed it and turned it on. A photo of me was on the cover. I was so stylish in highschool .I smiled.

 

 

 

 ​'beep' Jongin got a text.There was a photo that came with it.  It was from a girl I knew in highschool , Nihyun. I read over it in my head.

           From:Nihyun

          To: Jongin

          Hey Jongin. It was nice seeing your handsome face again. Ke Ke Ke. See you tomorrow!

 

 

    I threw his phone. 'Jongin. Can I trust you?'