A Little Christmas Party

Gone as We Know It

I woke up at 3:10 a.m. the next day.Jongin was awake also.He was behind me,messaging my stomach.I closed my eyes and smiled.He whispered into my ear."You have a little baby bump."

I yawned.Then,I flipped over on my back.I lifted up my shirt.Sure enough,I had a little bump."Well,this is nice." I spoke with a raspy voice.

We were both too lazy to get up so we slept a little while longer.When we finally got up,it was 9:00 a.m.

I took a quick shower and quickly got out.I dried off and looked at my stomach in the mirror.It wasn't so obvious that I was pregnant, at least not obvious enough.

I got dressed then headed downstairs.Jongin was watching tv again.I sat down next to him and messaged his shoulders."Is it okay if I invite some of my family over for a Christmas dinner?" I asked him,flipping my hair to the side.He looked at me and nodded.I was about to get off of the couch,until Jongin grabbed my wrist."I love you."

The,he kissed me.I didn't even stop him.I was already used to him doing this.

Finally,he pulled away.I smiled and shook my head as I headed towards the kitchen.

Since I was going to invite people over,I decided to make food.I prepared rice,kimchi,and more.

I called Jessica and waited for her to answer.She picked up the phone after 2 rings.

"Hello?" Jessica asked.Her voice sounded so high-pitched that I tried to hold in my laughter."Can you guys come over to my house today?We are having a Christmas dinner." I told her,hoping that she could."Well,I don't know..I might be busy." she said in a movie star voice.I lost my patience."Do you want to come over or not?" I asked her.She quickly replied."We'll be over in about 1 hour."

I set the table and looked at my work.Everything looked perfect.I went to the laundry room to see if I had to wash anything.

The laundry basket was filled with clothes.They weren't dirty but I had to put them away.I looked through the clothes and found something interesting.Uni baby clothes.

The first outfit was orange sweats and an orange tank top.The second one was overalls and little shoes.

I smiled.'It's so adorable.'

I ran to the living room where Jongin was and hugged him."Woh,what's wrong?" he laughed.I hugged him tighter."I saw the baby clothes,and I just wanted to say thank you." I told him happily."Well,I really want to be there for you.This is only the first step." he stated..I pecked his cheek.

Just then,the doorbell rang.I got up and answered the door.It was Jessica,Shinwoo,her husband,and the girls.

"Hello.I'm glad you could make it." I exclaimed.They bowed as I let them in."This is my boyfriend,Jongin." I motioned towards him.He bowed to everyone."What a gentleman!" Jessica complimented.

Yes!!!That means that she approves of us!


I was watching tv with the girls when I got a call."Hello?" I asked."Krystal Unnie,it's Cheska." she said.

I sat up straight."Oh,what's up?" I questioned."Right now,Meero's mom is driving us to your house." Cheska stated.In the background,Kodi was being wild."Krystal Unnie,we are going to your house!" Kodi shouted."Shut up!" Cheska scolded her.

I held in my laughter."So..We'll be there in about...30 minutes." Cheska stated."Okay,I can't wait!" I squealed."Me either!See you later." she said and hung up.

I put my phone in my back pocket."Who was that?" Asella questioned me."Just some girls about your age." I replied,wacthing more television.

20 minutes later,the doorbell rang.I got up from the couch and opened the door.Kodi,Cheska,and Meero were standing there shyly.

"I'm glad that you guys could make it!" I exclaimed.Meero's mom bowed to me."I really hope the girls aren't trouble to you." she stated.I shook my head."They will be fine." I assured.

"Mom," Meero began."When are you going to pick us up?"

Meero's mother pointed at her phone."Just call me when you guys are ready to go." The girls nodded.

I looked back at Meero's mother."Are you sure you don't want to come in?We are having a little Christmas party." I tried to persuade her to stay.Meero's mother gave me an eye smile,which looked exactly like Meero's eye smile."Actually,I have a dinner date with my husband."

I nodded."Well,thank you for bringing the girls here." I bowed to her.She nodded and waved at the girls."Bye."

After Meero's mother left,I let them inside my house."I should introduce you guys to everyone." I decided.I lead the 3 girls into the living room.

"I'm sorry to interupt you guys,but I would like to introduce some people." I claimed.Astella and HuBin got up and bowed.

"Hello.My name is HuBin." she told.Astella jumped up and down."I'm Astella!" she grinned proudly.

The 3 other girls bowed back."Hi,I am Meero." Meero stated in a welcoming manner.Kodi scratched the back of her head and waved at everyone."I am Kodi." she said shyly.Cheska was playing with the fur on her jacket."I am Cheska."

I nodded."Okay.I hope that everyone can get along well." I motioned the 3 girls into the kitchen.

"Everyone,this is Cheska,Kodi,and Meero." I introduced them.Jessica,her husband,and Jongin waved to them.

Kodi's eyes widened."Waaaaa...."

I looked back at her.I bent down to her height and asked her what was wrong."What's wrong?" I questioned.Kodi whispered in my ear."Unnie,who is that oppa?"

I pointed at Jongin and she nodded.I giggled."That is Jongin,my boyfriend." Kodi smiled."He is cute."


After I introduced everyone,The 3 girls watched  tv with me.We were watching silently until Kodi and Cheska's stomach grumbled."Do you want to eat now?" I asked them.They sheepishly nodded.

We went into the kitchen."Here.Cheska sit right there,and Kodi sit here." I instructed them.They sat down and I made them food.

I placed there plates in front of them."I hope you guys like the food.I don't know if I cook very well." I confessed.Kodi smiled."Right now,I'm so hungry I could eat a cow." she said and started digging in.Cheska  rolled her eyes."You already eat cow,stupid." she mumbled under her breath.Jongin pretty much heard all of that and laughed.Cheska turned red.

Cheska wasn't eating,while Kodi was almost done.I patted Cheska's head."Don't let Jongin scare you.I know he's scary." I commented.Jongin shook his head.I turned around and walked back into the living room.


No one's P.O.V

Cheska finally ate some of her food,and was surprised at how good it tasted.She kept secretly looking at Jongin.Just then,Kodi burped."I'm sorry." Kodi apologized."I'm just so full."

Jongin nodded."Then,do you want some ice cream?" he asked.Kodi sat up straight."Yes please!"

Jongin got up and put a scoop of chocolate chip ice cream in a bowl.He gave the bowl to Kodi and put a spoon in it.Kodi ate some and was inn heaven."Thank you!" she thanked him.He nodded.

Cheska couldn't believe that Jongin was a real person.She was so amazed by him.He didn't do anything important,yet,she was mesmerized.