Her family + me!

Gone as We Know It

Mrs.Kim clapped her hands."Got any names?" she asked.I nodded."We were going to choose SaeJi,but Jongin suggested NatSu."

I looked at Jongin.He was blushing.How cute."We'll I am not sure what name I should use for a boy." I told them.They all thought about it.

Mr.Kim then leaned into the table."If it's a boy,Axxel." he whispered.I smiled.

After dinner,we thanked Jongin's parents.Jongin drove me back home.I was so tired.

We arrived at home and slept really hard.It was super cold.We both squeezed next to each other tightly.I couldn't go to sleep without saying one thing.

"I love you." then he hugged me and dozed off to sleep.


In the morning,I got dressed to go to my sister's house.

I rememver her telling me I could only visit her when I had a problem.Well,now I had a problem.I broke our promise.

I drove to her Dreamhouse.Literally though,Dreamhouse.http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll5x0fHbT81qja2vpo1_1280.jpg

I walked up to the front door and knocked.Two little girls opened the door.I looked down at them smiling.

"Hello.I'm looking for Jessica Jung." I told them.The older girl nodded and shut the door.

I laughed a little.Kids.

A few moments later,the door opened up again.I heard a gasp.I turned around to see my beautiful sister,once again.


"Krystal?" she finally said,after staring at me like I was a ghost.I nodded."Come in."

I stepped into her Barbie House and she shut the door.I sat down on the soft couch.She sat down next to me.As I was about to speak,my gaze caught a picture frame.

It was Jessica and a man.

WAIT!Jessica and a man?She got married?!!!!!!

I quickly looked into her eyes,but only for a moment until my vision blurred.I was crying because I couldn't believe it.

She broke our promise too!Okay,maybe it wasn't something ro be happy about.But right now,I was the happiest person I knew.

Before she could get up to grab me some tissues,I wiped my tears happily.She looked freaked out by me.

Not suprising.

"Were you fake crying just now?" she asked me ,in shock.I shushed her."Actually,I have something important to share with my beloved sister." I told her.

Jessica looked at me unpatiently.She is still the same,old meanie.Heart facebook meme

"Well,guess who is going to have a baby?" I sang,dancing around like an idiot.She looked up at me angrily."Sit down you wierdo." she huffed.

I looked down at her with big eyes."I said NOW!!" she told me.in her annoyed tone.I quickly did as I was told.I wasn't going to face the evil queen's wrath.

She took a big breath,then released.She fixed her bun and looked at me."So,I'm assuming that Jongin got you pregnant." she said.I nodded while biting my lip."Krystal,did you forget about our promise?" Jessica asked me.I groaned."You broke our promise first!You got married and had children."

Jessica shook her head.I ruffled my hair,annoyed by her lying."Jessica,you had two kids.two." I told her,emphasizing the word two.Jessica smiled at me fakely."Actually,for your information,I had one.The other one is my husband's sister." she told me.

"Mommy," one of the little girls said."What happend?"

Jessica gave her daughter a smile and pulled her onto her lap.

"Asella,this is your auntie,Krystal." Jessica introduced us to each other."Asella is 6."

I quickly did the math."You had her when you were 19?That was when you move away,right?" I asked her.She nodded."I thought I had ruined my life." Jessica started."I ended up findind a better one." she started petting Asella's hair.

Then I got curious.Where was the older one?

"Hey Jess," I started speaking.She looked at me,waiting."Where is the other girl?"

Just then,the older girl stepped inside the house.She saw me sitting on the couch and put her skateboard by the wall.She walked towards me and held out her hand."I'm HuBin."

I shook her hand.I really liked her outfit..

She wore skinny jeans,a varsity jacket,and a beanie.

Jessica laughed."Sometimes,I pretend that she is a grown up.She is actually 18."


The whole time I was at Jessica's house,HuBin and I were becoming friends.

"Ooh,so you like Choi JunHong,aye?" I asked her."Yeah.He is everything I want in a guy.He is tall,respectful,he can rap and skateboard.The list really just goes on." she rambled on about him."Wait,how can you like him?Your'e short,you can't skateboard,your'e disrespectful,and you can't rap?" I asked dumbly.She blinked up at me.I laughed and shook my head."I'm kidding."

HuBin laughed also and tried to show me how good she can actually rap.

She rappeed Block B Zico's part in "Nilili Mambo' I then rapped Block B Po's part in 'Mental Breaker'

HuBin held in her laughter when I made my voice like his.

I eventually had to go home because it was time for the girls to go to bed.

I finally know my family!