This is a short chapter.

Gone as We Know It

 When Seohyun finished telling me the story,I was terrified.Seohyun then added in some more details."Usually,when people use the soap for more than 3 days bad things occur."

 Just then,Yoona woke up."Why am I at the hospital?" she asked,looking at her surroundings.Seohyun sat up straight."Yoona,remember the story I told you about Princess Sae?" she asked Yoona.Yoona nodded."Yeah.I do actually."

 "Is there something you want to tell me that relates to all that?" Seohyun asked carefully.Yoona looked at Seohyun as if she has been busted."No,I don't." Yoona said.

"UNNIE!" Seohyun broke down."Why are you lying to me now?" 

I started patting her back to stop her crying."Okay,I admit I have a problem.I can't seem to stop using this soap." Yoona admitted to us.I handed Yoona the soap that she mentioned."It's this one!"

"I also have something that I want to let out," I started."I am using a soap like that also." They both looked at me,surprised."Really?What effect did it have on you?" Seohyun asked me.

Seohyun should be the nurse instead of Hara.

"Well," I said uneasily.They both looked at me,waiting for me to talk."I had a growth spurt.My hair got longer and silkier.One thing that happened for sure is me getting paler.That is about it." Seohyun nodded,taking it all in.As for Yoona,she looked happy that she wasn't alone.

"I'll stop using the soap if you can also." Yoona suddenly blurted out.I smiled at her and nodded."Deal."