Chapter 3

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

______ was called into the president’s office to talk.

"Daepyo-nim?"

"Aah, ______-ah, there you are."

"You called for me?"

"Mhm. We got a call from Étude House."

"Étude House!" she squealed. "Waeyo?"

"They are interested in signing a contract with you, for a few ads."

"CHEONGMAL?!?!"

"Wow, you're not excited at all."

"Of course not." she giggled. "That's just not me."

"Would you be interested? You'd be one of the faces of Étude house."

"Along with Lee Minho Sunbae-nim, SHINee Sunbae-nim's, and Sandara Sunbae-nim!!~"

"Yes. So, by your tone, I gather you're interested?"

"Definitely!~~~ I'd love to!"

"I'll call up Étude House and schedule a meeting, for this week."

"Arasseo!"

She couldn't contain her excitement.

When she got out of the office, she ran into Yoseob.

"Tokki-ya, did you have a meeting with Daepyo-nim?" Yoseob asked.

"Ne."

"What was it about?"

"I don't know! I'm too excited right now!"

Yoseob chuckled.

"So...because you're excited you won't tell me?!"

"Yes?"

"Yah...I want to share in your excitement."

"I could, possibly, be the new face of Étude House!" she squeaked.

"JINJJA?!?!"

"NE! My face…will be everywhere!~” she squealed.

Yoseob smiled a bit.

“Don’t forget me, when you become bigger than me…arasseo?” he frowned. “Don’t forget that video you made me, for our anniversary.”

“Arasseo!~” she said. “I promise that I won’t forget the little people. I mean it literally. The little people.”

She playfully patted his head.

“Yah…” he growled. “Uri Tokki is happy, so I’ll let that one go.”

While preparing to perform, that evening, ______  was starting to feel sick to her stomach.

She kept fighting back the urge to puke.

'Not while I’m on stage. Not on the stage!'

When her stage was done, she rushed to the bathroom.

"What is wrong with me?!" she whined. "I can't throw up if I don't have food in me. Wait..."

She checked the calendar.

"Oh no. I've made jokes with Junhyungie Oppa and Jagi about this. I can't be...right?" she whispered to herself. "We got carried away on our Anniversary. The couldn’t have broken right? AAAH EOTTEOKHAE?!?! Wait…did we even use one?! AISH!!! I can’t even remember!!!!”

"Are you talking to yourself?"

_______ turned quickly.

Yoseob was standing there.

"Jagi...when did you get here?"

"Two seconds ago. Wae?"

"What did you hear?"

Yoseob thought about it.

"I heard, 'AAAH EOTTEOKHAE?!?!~~~' and that's it.” He imitated her. “Wae?"

"N-No reason." she thought.

"WAE?!" Yoseob exclaimed. "Yah, Tokki, were you bad mouthing me?"

"Ani."

"Then why do you look so...sick? Yah, are you nervous about something? What is it this time?"

'I won't tell him. I might not be pregnant. If I tell him it'll just stress him out.'

"Yah, gwaenchana?"

"Oh um...ye-...." her eyes widened.

The sudden urge to throw up, cut her off.

"Mwo...?"

"Excuse me." she said running passed him.

"Yah...are you sure that you're alright?"

Being the concerned boyfriend that he was, he followed her.

He  bent down to wipe .

"I'm not sure." She replied.

"I'm not going to ask if you're pregnant.” He chuckled. “You'd laugh at me. You probably just started your um...monthly thingy."

______ sighed.

"I'm not supposed to get mine for another couple of weeks or so. I think…?"

"You're not, right?" his eyes widened.

"I don't know!!" she shouted.

"............."

______ jumped up to lead him to a chair.

"Here, sit down before you faint.” She said sitting him down. “It comes late, sometimes. That could be it."

"Is there a way to find out?" he asked softly.

"Oh yeah, if someone sees me or you go to buy a test...it'll be all over the social networking sites." she said. "The paparazzi will go insane. Netizens will make suicide petitions."

"Tokki..." he sighed.

"There is no way to be discreet about it."

"We'll figure it out. If you are or not."

"I might not be."

"Maybe not but I'm pretty sure I'll be the best Appa ever."

______ glared at him.

"Yah!! Yang Yoseob, this is NOT a joke! Our careers could end here."

"______-ah." Yoseob said lifting her chin to look him in the eye. "We'll get through this. Just...lay down for a while. Also, admit it."

"Admit what?"

"If make a TOTALLY DAEBAK Appa."

______ smiled.

Yoseob was cute when he was trying to cheer her up.

"You look like you're 12."

"Do I act like I'm 12?"

"Ani, more like five." she teased.

"Geurae." he nodded.

"................."

______ suddenly got silent again.

"It'll be okay."

"I don't want my image to be ruined...or yours."

"We're human and...We love each other. When people are in love...that happens. It's not like we planned it this way."

"I don't want B2ST to get hurt."

Yoseob pulled her into his arms.

"If it happens, it happens."

"Do you want sasaeng fans to murder us?"

"I want to be with you. I'm your man. All I want is to take care of you. If you're not feeling well...we should find out what the problem is. We should just narrow down the possibilities." He said

"How? Neither of us can just walk into a store and buy a..." ______'s eyes widened in realization. "Aah, hold on, I have an idea!"

“What? Who are you calling?” he asked curiously. “No one can know-…Oh…I got it now.”

She grabbed her phone and entered a number.

"Unnie?" a familiar voice answered.

"MINHEE_YA!!~~~ Minhee-ya, could you do me a HUGE favor?"

"Sure Unnie, what is it?"

She whispered it into the phone.

"..."

"Mwo...?" 

"jdhxbx...."

"Mwo? Say it again, Unnie?"

".hhshdja"

"Unnie...How can I help you, if you don't speak in Korean? I don't understand gibberish."

"YAH!! Kim Minhee, I'm trying to be quiet! You never know who could be listening."

Yoseob chuckled.

"Pregnancy test?" he whispered.

"MWOYA?!?!?!?! Pregnancy test?!?"

"Kim Minhee!!! SHHH!"

"I didn't even know that you and Oppa were...you know...active….” she was embarrassed to even say it.

"They're what!" Munhee asked.

He nosily walked into the room.

"Aish! Mind your own business!" Minhee shouted.

"What is it?! Tell me!" he pushed.

"YAH, Nosy freak, turn your around and walk away!” Yoseob snapped. “ It doesn't concern you. Stop poking your nose into EVERYTHING! If we wanted you to know…you’d be in on the conference call. You’re not…so…GET OUT!”

"That..." Munhee was shocked.  He still couldn’t get passed that hatred he had for Yoseob. “Yah…you little….”

"Whooo! Yoseob Oppa is daebak!” Minhee laughed. She turned to her twin.” Yah, get out! It's not your business."

"If it’s about ______, I can't help but feel concerned."

Minhee pushed him out and continued the conversation.

She locked the door and returned to her phone to resume the call.

"Door is locked. So...you two...?"

"It happened. I didn’t expect this to happen…but it did." ______ sighed. "You're the only person I trust. I know you won’t spread the news around."

"Geurae...um......wow!" Minhee said. “Just give me a minute to grasp this…Wow….”

"Yeah..."

"My Jagi is too cute to be a father." ______ joked. It was easier to joke about it than to have panic attack thinking about what could happen.

"YAH! Just because I'm cute, I can't be an Appa?"

"Ani..." ______ said defensively. "I know you'd be a good one, but..I don't think it would be good, for either of us, right now."

Yoseob nodded.

"Ara...it's too bad we aren't...regular people, huh?"

"Mm..."

Minhee cleared .

"AHEM!! Yah, Oppa, Unnie!! You already have ONE, potential, baby scandal...don't make it twins! From the sounds of it, you seem like you want to jump each other. Keep it in your pants! I mean, Oppa, in YOUR OWN pants, not Unnie's. Unnie keep him out of your pants."

"Aigoo...Minhee." _______ laughed. "We aren't THAT kind of couple. Am I that kind of person?"

"No...never. You've been the innocent type. That is why I'm in such SHOCK!"

"Everyday we shock..." Yoseob said.

"SHOCK!" ______ finished.

"Everynight we shock...."

"SHOCK!!"

"Aigoo...you babos! Aren't you supposed to be freaking out? FINE, I'll freak out enough, for the three of us."

"I WAS freaking out." ______ said. "Now, I may be losing my mind."

".....Unnie."

"Minhee...I really need your help. I'm seriously feeling unstable, right now. I need to know. It's a HUGE deal. I’m not even kidding.

______ looked down at her hands.

“Tokki, you’re shaking.”

______ glared at him.

“OF COURSE I AM! I could be pregnant! I’M FREAKING OUT. I’d rather think about something else, for the time being.”

Yoseob sighed.

“Unnie…”

“Minhee-ya, could you do this for me? It’s important that we find out now.” ______ said. She stood up. ‘Now, excuse me while I puke my guts out.”

“Oppa…I’ll do what I can. Just take care of Unnie. Keep her calm.”

“Calm? Even I can’t stay calm!”

Minhee sighed.

“I understand that it’s going to be difficult for both of you, but you need to be strong for her.”

“Arasseo.” Yoseob said. “I’ll keep an eye on her.”

“Geurae. I’ll hurry up and do what I can here.”

They ended the call and did their duties.

Minhee was getting ready to go to a supermarket.

"I'm heading out to the market." she announced.

"I'm coming too." Munhee said.

"WAE?!" she shouted.

Her twin eyed her suspiciously.

"What, I can't come? Why not? I have some things that I wanted to pick up too."

"G-Geurae."

"Why are you stuttering? What are you hiding?"

"I...nothing. Let's go."

Once at the store, Munhee was hovering around her.

"Yah, Kim Munhee!!!" she snapped. "Why are you standing so close?! Back up, about ten steps."

"I'm just curious."

He shrugged and walked off as if it was nothing.

Minhee snuck off to the feminine needs aisle.

She pulled out her phone.

"Unnie? Should I get a few? Just in case?"

"Yes, Please?! I'll pay you back."

"It's best to know earlier."

Munhee snuck around to see what she was looking at.

"P-P-Pregnancy T-...YAH! Who the hell is the guy?! When did you start dating him? You've gone THAT far? Yah!!"

"Unnie, I'll call you back. Yah..."

"Kim Minhee, tell me who he is. Who is the father? Who is the, possible baby's, father?!"

"Shh...keep it down! People are staring!"

"Tell me!"

"Quiet down! I don't want to attract all this attention! It's Yoseob Oppa..." she whispered.

Munhee's eyes widened.

"MWOYA?! 'Yoseob Oppa'?! You mean, Yang Yoseob?! He's ______'s boyfriend."

"Duh!"

"You slept with him."

"WHAT?! NO!"

"Then who?!"

"It's not...for me."

"Then who?"

Minhee sighed.

"This is why I didn't want you to come along."

"I-It's ______?" he stammered. "T-They...."

"Oppa you have to get over her."

"Ara...but still...she thinks she could be pregnant?"

"Um...Mianhae, Oppa."

"..."

He turned around to leave.

"Oppa..."

"I'm fine. Just grab it, and let's go. The sooner she finds out, the sooner I can get over it."

"Can't you just get over it now? Unnie is in this situation. Doesn't that mean she's never going to be yours again? You've told Unnie, many times, that you'll move on."

"I try!"

"No."

"It's just... When I see her with him...I feel protective of her."

"You were always over protective of her. Let her go. They've been together for over a year."

"I didn't expect a pregnancy scandal! Especially, not this soon!”

"Oh...and you think that they did?!?!?"

"Well..." he shrugged. "Aish...just get that to her."

"Arasseo! Oppa, go home so I can get this to Unnie?" she said.

"You think I'd want to be there? No matter the outcome, I don't want to see it. Aish...he looks like he's twelve. he probably hasnt had -ed yet. Condoms are your friend!~"

"Shut up!" Minhee snapped.

the twins headed off in opposite directions.

Minhee went straight to ______'s house and she took a few tests.

"5 more seconds?" Yoseob said.

He was having a staring contest with the timer.

"4...3...2...1...." ______ counted down.

She took a deep breath and squeezed Yoseob's hand.

"What does it say?" he asked, covering his eyes. "I can't look."

He peeked through the spaces, between his fingers.

______ looked at all of the tests.

The results were the same.

"What does that mean?" ______ asked Minhee.

"I'm praying, it means that it's negative." ______ said.

Yoseob looked at her.

He didn’t know whether to be hurt or relieves.

"What? You don't want to have a baby?"

______ smiled and shook her head.

"It’s not that I don’t want a baby! Of course I do! I just...don't think we could handle a baby, right now. I'm not saying that I don't want a baby with you. I do want to have a future with you. We'll be together forever."

"Yeah, of course we will. What if it's positive? We'll handle it the best we can?" he said wrapping his arms around her. "What does it say?"

Minhee read the box.

"Hmm...it says...'Wear a to avoid this problem in the future'." She teased.

"YAH!!!!" the couple snapped.

"Is it positive or negative?" ______ asked.

"........."

 

 

 

________________________________________________

All i have to say is... O_o.

WHAT DOES IT SAY?!?!?

....tune in next month, for chapter 4!~~

Is she, or isn't she?

XD