Chapter 22

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

“Arasseo.” Taehyun nodded. “You don’t want to lose your boyfriend. I respect your decision. I’ll back off.”

“Kamsahamnida, Oppa.” ______ smiled. “Now, I need to go calm down.’

She headed to the bathroom for a bit.

Just then, Yoseob walked in.

He went to visit the set as soon as he got back to Korea.

He was hoping to see ______ so that he could apologize for being a jealous jerk.

Taehyun saw him and a smirk spread across his face.

‘Well, would you Lookie who’s here?’ he thought. His smirk grew. "______ie is not here at the moment." He said from behind Yoseob.

Yoseob growled at the sound of his voice.

'I can't help but snap when I hear his voice or see his stupid, smug face.' He thought. "Ma Taehyun. You sure are sneaky."

"Is that what you think?"

"Yep. Until you prove me otherwise, I will continue to think of you as a girlfriend stealer."

"Girlfriend stealer? Technically, Song ______ was MY girlfriend before she knew of your existence. If you mess up and get dumped, how is that MY fault?"

"You know, you may have MY ______ convinced that you're a good guy and that you're so innocent but I don't believe it."

"I'm a very good guy to her."

“You’re a good guy to her?!?!?!” Yoseob snapped. “She’s in a scandal right now.”

“I’ll deal with it.”

“DEAL WITH IT?!?! Scandals like this could make or break a person’s career! Song ______ has worked hard to get to where she is! What did YOU have to work for in your life?!"

"This." Taehyun said spreading out his arms to emphasize that the whole set was his.

"You could be more humble about it. Hmm...That’s why MY ______ and you never worked out. She's humble and doesn't brag about everything she has. She just talks about how much she had to do to get it. As I heard from Kim Munhee, you boast about your riches. You throw around money and do all of this to try to win her back."

"Ha, so you and Kim Munhee are friends? Why is that? Is it because you have an enemy in common?" Taehyun smirked. "Trust me, Yang Yoseob, you may be an idol BUT I am better off than you."

".....what are you getting at?! You think that just because you're doing this and spending your Daddy's money, you can easily win her back?"

"Of course. She's getting closer. Keep pissing her off and I'll get her soon enough."

Yoseob was 2 seconds away from hitting him.

"YAH! Quit acting like you're so invincible!" He snapped. "You act like you can do anything and there are no consequences. Song ______ is MY girlfriend. If she gets hurts because of your carelessness...I'll be back. In fact, I wouldn't need to. You'd lose her as a friend."

“I don’t think I would.” Taehyun said calmly.

Yoseob was getting angrier and couldn’t hold it in any longer.

He lunged forward and grabbed the collar of Taehyun's shirt.

"Listen here, you rich punk!!!!" He growled. "Back off of my girlfriend!"

"You're not scaring me."

'I can't hold back anymore!! I need to punch that pretty face!'

Just as Yoseob was about to throw a punch, ______ walked back in.

"YAH!!!!!!!!" She snapped. "Jagiya, MWOHANEUNGEOYA?!?!??? GEUMANHAE!!"

She stepped in and shoved then apart.

"He started it!"

"Not really." Taehyun said calmly.

Yoseob glared at him and took a step closet.

"OUT!" ______ ordered, pointing towards the door.

Yoseob looked at her.

He was hurt.

"What? Me?"

"Ne. GO!"

"Tokki-ya..." He frowned.

______ gave him an angry, stern look.

"Leave...now."

"Fine." He snapped walking towards the door. 'That bastard wants to act so innocent. She believes him over me?!?!'

______ followed after Yoseob.

He was angrily walking out of the building.

"Jagiya..." She called after him.

"...."

"YAH, YANG YOSEOB!!!"

"What?!" He turned to look at her. "I'm your boyfriend! It's not that clown! You're still MY girlfriend."

"Ara." She nodded.

"Then how can you take his side?"

"I'm not taking anyone's side!!"

"The hell you aren't!!!" He snapped. "You're always taking his side. He's no angel!!"

"I'm not saying that he is!"

Yoseob chuckled sarcastically.

"Cheongmal? You're not?...It sure looks like you are!"

______ sighed.

"What are you even doing here?!" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

She tapped her foot, impatiently, awaiting his reply.

"I came to apologize to you!!!" Yoseob shouted. "I wanted to apologize IMMEDIATELY. It couldn't wait. AISH! I didn't think it would turn into another fight."

"It's your jealousy that starts fights!"

Yoseob shook his head.

"Ani, it's the fact that you're closer to your ex boyfriends than you are to your current boyfriend. They are better than I am."

"Not even a little bit true!" She insisted.

"That's not how I see it. You care more about Ma Taehyun, than you do about me!"

______ was getting angrier.

Yoseob's accusations were making it harder to be near him.

"Oh yeah?! I care more about him?!?! You Babo! I'm more concerned about YOU! You're not usually like this! I don't want you to end up hurting yoursel-..."

"Yeah, you just hurt me instead."

"BABO-YA, if you punch him it’s YOU that will be hurting. You said you'd control your temper around him."

"It's not possible!"

"Jagiya...." She frowned.

"I hate him! I've never really hated a person before...but HIM...I hate."

"You hate him so that's worth ruining your reputation and mine?" She asked angrily. "If you started a fight with him, you'd cause a scandal. I’m already involved in a scandal! If you cause another scandal, we’re screwed and my first professional acting gig is over. You need to cut it out."

"Ara." He sighed. "I know that I do! We rarely ever fight. When we do fight...it's like a war is breaking out! I can’t stand this!”

“Well, NEITHER CAN I!” She shouted. She could feel the tears burning behind her eyes, threatening to spill out. “I love you, you know that! I don’t want to fight anymore! Especially, not with you! It’s YOU that I’m the happiest with! For you to accuse me of having an unfaithful heart, it’s insulting! I love you and only you! EVERYONE knows that.”

“Does he?!” Yoseob growled pointing to the building where Taehyun was.

“YES! If he doesn’t, he’s deaf and blind!”

Bokshiri growled a bit and poked his head out of ______’s purse.

“Bokshiri-ya…” Yoseob sighed. “Do you miss Appa? I miss you.”

“Do you want to take him for a while?”

“What is this, shared custody?” Yoseob spat bitterly.

“ANIYA!” ______ shook her head. “You miss him and he misses you. I’m dealing with these scandals and stuff right now.”

“Arasseo.” Yoseob nodded, taking the dog from her. “I’ll take him for a while. Appa will take good care of him. I take it, he doesn’t like Ma Taehyun either.”

______ rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Jagi…” she warned. “I understand that you don’t like him BUT…I have no choice but to see him, on a daily basis. I still don’t forgive you, for being a jerk.”

“Ara.” He sighed. “I liked the birthday gift, by the way.”

______ smiled.

“I thought you would.”

“So, when do you think you’ll forgive me? A day? A week? A month? A year? Not a year, right?”

______ shrugged.

“I don’t think I could survive a year. I can’t even handle a month. Hmm…the next time I see you?”

Yoseob covered her eyes and then moved his hand.

“Now?”

______ giggled at his cuteness and shook his head.

She caught herself and scoffed.

“Ani.” She sighed  “Not THAT fast. You accused me of some pretty harsh things.”

“I know.” Yoseob frowned. “I know that I messed up. I don’t want to be like this! I don’t like feeling this way. You’re mine, not his. I can be as selfish as I want to be, when it comes to you.”

“Ani…” she shook her head.

“Arasseo, I’ll leave then.” He sighed. “We’re not breaking up, right?”

“No way.”

“Good…”

“Just, go home and calm down. Take Bokshiri, he’ll make you happier. I don’t think you should come here again.” She said softly.

“I won’t. Trust me, I don’t want to see his face, anytime soon. I wasn’t going to hold back. I wanted to lunch his face.”

“That’s my point.” ______ explained. “That’s why you shouldn’t come here.”

Yoseob nodded.

“…fine…”

“One more thing.”

“What is it? He sighed, expecting another lecture.

______ took a huge step towards him.

She caressed his cheek planted a hot, passionate kiss on him.

“Now, tell me, you think I’m over you?” she grinned.

Yoseob just stared at her.

Whenever she kissed him, like that, he was lost in a daze.

“N-No?”

“Exactly…I’m still mad, but I missed kissing you. That was to make up for the lost kisses.”

When Yoseob got back to the dorm, he put Bokshiri down to run around.

“Bokshiri is here!” Kikwang exclaimed. “Did you and ______ie make up?”

“Ani…”

“You didn’t?!”

“I almost punched the guy in his face. She sent me away.”

“WHAT?!?!?!!?” The members shouted in unison.

“Then, how did you get the dog?” Doojoon asked.

“Uri Tokki and I, haven’t made up yet. I think….I’m on probation.” Yoseob sighed.

“Psh, serves you right.” Junhyung scoffed. “Admit it, you deserve it.”

“AISH!” the cutie grumbled.

“Go on, admit it!”

“SHIREO!”

“Yah, Yang Yoseob, admit it!” Junhyung kept pushing him.

“AISH! FINE!” Yoseob whined. “I know that I was stupid. Uri Tokki is still friends with the jerk, and they talk about their memories. I shouldn’t get so jealous. I just can’t help it! That jerk wad pushes me over the edge! She does NOT need a scandal right now.”

“Then, why cause one?” Dongwoon asked.

Yoseob gave him a look.

“What did you say?”

Dongwoon’s eyes widened.

He panicked trying to rearrange everything so it came out more respectful.

“I mean, Hyung, why are you trying to start drama?” the maknae corrected himself. “If you start something with that guy, won’t you cause another scandal.”

“Ne, you sound like Song ______.” Yoseob laughed.

“Of course! Noona is smart, that’s why.”

“So, can you stop being sulky now? Song ______ doesn’t hate you.” Kikwang said. “She’s just hurt.”

“I know that she doesn’t hate me. She said she just needs time. I’ll be patient, because I don’t want to push her away.” He sighed, lying down on the floor. Bokshiri jumped on his chest and started to up his face and nose. “YAH!~ Bokshiri-ya, you got kisses for me too? GEUMANHAE!!~~~ Appa missed you too!”

 

Later, that afternoon, ______ was called into Papa Hong's office.

She sat there ashamed of herself. She had no reason to be, but she still was.

As untrue as the rumors were, it still hurt to think about it.

Did people believe it?

"Mianhaeyo." She whispered.

"It's not true, right?"

"ANIYO!" She frantically shook her head. "It's not true!"

"People must be jumping to conclusions because you and Yoseobie have separate schedules lately. It's out of the ordinary to see you hanging around with another guy your age."

As if on cue, Taehyun walked into the office.

He bowed respectfully.

______ was surprised to see him there.

“Taehyun Oppa?”

"Mianhae, President Hong, for being careless. I never thought that people would make up something like that."

"Oppa, you're so naive." ______ said. "People do this all the time. That's how paparazzi make their money. They take pictures to make their story sound convincing. Then, they post it for the world to see. The fact that some people believe the rumors, is what fuels the fire."

"______-ah, Mianhae. Cheongmal mianhae.”

‘Awwwwww…’

“Is it possible to find out who started these rumors?”

“It was a tip off by an anonymous source.”

“An anonymous source?” ______ repeated.

“Who would do it? Why would they just assume things like that? Unless they know that it’s untrue and deliberately posted false information. Who would hate us so much?"

Taehyun and ______ looked at each other, hoping that one of them knew the answer to that.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

DA DA DUN!~~~~

I'm trying to edit all brainstormed ideas that I made so that I can arrange it and edit it into chapters.

I'll be going to Vegas from February 20 - February 25 and won't have a computer. HOPEFULLY, I can have a couple more up and ready so I can post it during my trip.

^_^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥