Chapter 30

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday, Daepyonim!" ______ said cheerfully.

"______ie, Kamsahamnida!"

She gave him a hug.

"JJANG!"

"Aah, you give the best hugs."

Yoseob was across the room talking with their friends.

She made a face at him.

He just smiled.

"Don't make faces at me." He scolded her playfully.

"Mehrong!" She ran passed him to give Junhyung a hug.

"I get a hug instead of Yang Yoseob?" Junhyung chuckled.

"He gets enough hugs. Plus, you need more hugs."

"I'm really fine." He told her. "We just grew apart."

"Still..." She frowned. "Break ups aren't easy. Especially, after dating for so long. You're stronger than I am."

"What does that mean?"

______ stared at her feet.

"Uri Jagi and I had a live chat a bit ago. Someone asked if we could stay friend if we ever ended it."

"What did you say?"

She shook her head.

"I couldn't handle that. I was honest. Yang Yoseob didn't like the answer but after I explained it, he understood."

"Yeah well, I won't allow you two to break up. We love you too much. You're already family to us. It's like you're our sister, or sister-in-law."

"Oppa..."

"You're allowed to still be friends with her, you know that, right?"

She smiled.

"Arasseo, Oppa."

"What are you two talking about?" Yoseob asked pushing his way into the conversation.

"How pretty _______ looks right now. She looks stunning. ______-ah, remember when Yang Yo wasn't her favorite member? It was between three of us?"

"Yah, just because you're single it doesn't mean she is. In fact, she's NOT. I don't care who her favorite WAS, it's me now."

'Actually, it always was.' She thought.

"Tell him when I became your favorite."

"You know when the Beast is the B2ST teaser came out?" She asked.

"It's official, you two can't ever break up. You're destined."

"Cheongmal?" Her shocked boyfriend asked.

______ shook her head.

"NO! I’m kidding." She lied. "Ooh, I'm hungry."

JunSeob looked at each other and smirked.

"She likes us more than Lee Kikwang."

"What are you two talking about? Reading about the weather is awesome! I know how to dress for the day."

"There's an app for that." Yoseob said holding up his phone. "Apps don't have abs though."

“Isn’t it a good thing that I think of Kikwang Oppa as an Oppa then?” she teased.

“She loves to get me all riled up before I go away for a long time.” Yoseob nodded. “It’s her revenge for me not being around enough.”

“Not true. I just mess with you because I need to.”

“Waeyo?!” he whined.

“I’m going to miss you anyway. I might as well. When else can I mess with you? You were already gone.”

She skipped off to mingle with the others.

“Aww…she’s trying to make you feel guilty!” Junhyung laughed. “Song ______ is the best.”

“Yah…if we didn’t love each other, we wouldn’t mess with each other this much.”

“It better than fighting, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Especially if the fights NEVER end well. Considering we don’t have much time together, as it is, I’d rather not spend it angry.”

“Good call.” Junhyung said patting his back.

“Cuteness!~” Yoseob called going after ______.

She had sat down to talk to the girls.

He sat on her lap.

“YAH!~” ______ giggled. “Stop making a habit of this.”

A few days later, ______ stopped by her old apartment to visit her parents.

They had invited her over for a meal.

"______-ah, I thought we told you to bring all of your friends?" Her mother asked.

"I brought some of my friends." ______ said motioning to the Kim siblings.

"Aww...are we not welcome?" Junghee frowned, pretending to be hurt.

"Of course you are! You three are ALWAYS welcome."

"It's not like our daughter comes to visit us much."

"Aigoo, ______-ah. Shame on you!" Munhee shook his head.

______ made a face.

"I've been busy. Sorry."

"It's okay." Mr. Song said. "It's to be expected when our child is a big shot idol."

“I’m not though…” she whined.

"Speaking of big shot idols, where is that handsome son-in-law of ours?"

"Yeah, where is your boyfriend? I haven't seen him in a while."

"Are you even still together?" Munhee teased.

"We are! OF COURSE WE ARE!" ______ shot back. “Leave me alone…”

"Well, Mr. Money Bags was never too successful at stealing girls. I know that for a fact.” He chuckled.

"......shut it…”

"Money Bags?” Mr. Song asked. “Nugu? Yah, Song ______, Where is son-in-law? Is he coming too?"

"Aniyo." ______ said shaking her head. "Uri Bojogae Jagiya is preparing to go out of the country, after just coming back into the country. He's very busy."

"Awww, we wanted to see him. It's been too long."

"I'm sure he'd like to see you too. Maybe when he has more free time."

“It really has been a long time.” ______’s mother frowned. “Your Appa, and I, miss him.”

‘Fine, don’t even ask about me. It all about ‘son-in-law’ now? Poo…’

“Does he still have that watch I gave him?”

“Yes.” She muttered. “He’ll have some time in the future. I know he’d like to visit you.”

"At least you two had time to get that live chat in, with your fans." Minhee giggled. “Awesome chat.”

"Oh how glad I am that my parents aren't too interested in the Internet. They don't know about the scandal." ______ whispered to her friend. “It would be so dangerous.”

"Mhm!” Minhee nodded. “Well, your live chat proved it was all lies."

"So, you had a live chat and never told us?!" Junghee asked, looking insulted.

"I knew." Minhee said. "Yoseob Oppa answered my question! RUDE!!!!"

"Aigoo." ______ giggled. "WAE? Junghee Oppa, and Munhee, what would you ask."

"Don't have Munhee Oppa ask questions. Munhee Oppa and Taehyun Oppa would ruin Oppa's image."

"I just want...the 'Dream Girl' showdown."

That confused ______ a bit.

What?

"Showdown? Mwoya? What does that mean?”

"B2ST versus SHINee..." Junghee said. "Who would win, B2ST’s ‘Dream Girl’ or SHINee’s ‘Dream Girl’?"

"SHINee!!!!" "B2ST!!!" The two girls shouted at the same time.

"Hyung, really?!" Munhee shook his head.

 "Sorry, Minhee, but Bojogae Boo has the iest falsetto...EVER! Plus, he sang it to me, on a date. I'm so biased it’s not even funny. My boyfriend is going to be my choice."

"We figured." Junghee chuckled.

"It's either that OR when he sings SHINee's Dream Girl and goes all out." ______ said. ‘While scratching his armpit?’

"I want to go to a noraebang with Yoseob Oppa." Minhee laughed.

"Me too." Junghee said. "Munhee here, can't sing. I want to go with a professional singer."

"NO, you don't. Yah, just because someone is a professional singer, doesn't  mean they will song well in a noraebang. That is the case for that one. You'd think 'WTH?! Is he the main vocal? No way in hell!'"

"Oppa looks handsome in the pictures for the Japanese version of his solo debut album."

"But of course." ______ smiled. She was cut off by her phone ring. "Ahh, Oppa!"

"______-ah! I think I got a lot of stuff figured out."

"Aah, JINJJA? Oppa, are you feeling better?"

"Yah, I wasn't sick?"

"No, but you were stressing a lot. The last time I stressed too much, I got sick."

"Aah, J remember that little freak out." Minhee said.

"......." Munhee said nothing.

"Oppa, can I come back to work soon?"

"We'll resume this week. I don't want to give too short notice. Plus, if we don't resume soon, we might get dropped before we even get picked up."

"That's talent, right there."

"Yah..."

"Kidding Oppa."

"Can we meet up tomorrow? I have something to tell you."

"Alright, Oppa."

"At the set, Arasseo?"

"Arasseo."

After hanging up, She noticed the three siblings stating at her.

"So?"

"So, this may be the last time we hang out, like this, for a while.”

“Aww…wae?” Junghee asked.

“WAEYO?!?!” Minhee whined.

“It looks like I’m going to be busy. We’re FINALLY resuming the filming and production of the drama.”

“CHEONGMAL??!? What has Ma Taehyun been doing anyway? Did he have his head up-….”

“Kim Munhee!!!” Junghee snapped, hitting him upside the head.

“Kim Munhee, my parents are here!!!” ______ scolded.

“I was going to say ‘the clouds’!! What the heck!”

“Sure you were!”

“"Aww, our ______ is in such high demand." Junghee said.

"Aww...I'll never forget my best friends though. You three mean a lot to me."

"You mean us two?" Junghee said pointing to himself and Minhee.

"YAH! Hyung just moved back home, you're not included."

"Aigoo, it's just me you two aren't included." Minhee said.

 

 

__________________________________

Posting next chapter right after this.

I've been working all day so I never have time to update anymore.

I'll post what I have now :D