Chapter 12

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

"Junhyungie Oppa stole your girl." ______ said after watching the full video. "Jagi, you got ditched for Junhyungie Oppa."

"You're my girl." he stated.

She gave him a look.

"DUH! I mean Song Hayoon Sunbae! Yah, Did Oppa come after I left the shoot?"

"Ne. He had his own parts. After you left, my stress began. I was still awkward!!!"

"I knew you would be!" ______ teased. "My shy Jagi! Well, you took good care of her, right? You and Junhyungie Oppa? I trust you did."

"Of course,"

"Good. Were you THAT awkward?" she teased.

"YAH! It was intimate moments. Of course I was awkward!! Junhyungie had more experience with acting. Then we met up at the dorm after and he made fun of me."

______ nodded.

"Hmm..." she smiled.

Yoseob smiled back.

He looked down to see her leg shaking.

"What's with that?" he asked, pointing at her legs.

“What?”

“Your legs…”

"I'm holding it in." she said calmly.

"Holding what in?" he teased.

"My scream. My inner fan girl is fighting with me."

"Your inner fan girl stays inside?"

"Want me to jump you?" she warned.

"I wouldn't hate it." he shrugged.

______ playfully pushed him away.

Yoseob grinned and kissed her cheek.

"Don't get cute." she whined. "Your video is trying to kill me. Could you sit there while I explode a few more times from overload of hotness?"

"Whatever happened to the 'inner' part? You're an outward, inner fan girl?"

"So what? I'm an oxymoron!"

"You're so cute!~" he chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"You know, I'm wondering what Hara is thinking."

"The same thing you are? I know you're tempted to go into killer mode."

"Yeah, it'll be a murder suicide. I'll have Minhee on watch."

Yoseob's eyes widened.

"Wait...ME?"

"So...death by....kisses?" he asked with a cute innocent smile. "I think yes!"

He attacked her with kisses.

"Yah!" she giggled against his lips.

"What? We haven't had this much time together in like 89 trillion years! I need it! Yah, I just got cheated on! As a present for making my solo debut, you should check if you have that video."

"The recording of our duet? I have that video."

"Not that video..."

"The Beautiful Night video? I have that one too."

"Not that one either."

"Well, I have the Dance practice video as well as this new video for 'Caffeine'."

"Song ______....you know what video I mean."

"Aah, I know that video. It went up in flames. Hmm...It must've been there while you were making your music video."

He pinned her down.

Later, they were lying in bed together, talking.

"So, thoughts?"

"Thoughts?!?!" she gasped. "YAH!"

Yoseob chuckled.

"Aye, I mean on the finished music video!!!" he shouted. "Aigoo, what did you think I meant?!?! Um...please don't grade me on THAT."

______ blushed.

"Well, back to the topic of the music video. Hmm, what did I think?! Since when can you fly?"

"Red Bull."

"Aah, Geurae." she nodded, "Red Bull gives you wings. Did your chair have some too?"

"I spilled it on my lap?" he suggested.

______ shook her head.

"Arasseo, Well, that makes a lot of sense now. It all seems so clear."

Yoseob laughed,

"Wae?"

'His laugh is still the cutest laugh EVER!' she thought. "So uh...when you said when you said you spilled the red bull on your lap...was that directed at the subject we were in a minute ago, or the music video."

"Whichever you want it to be." he wiggled his brows.

She shook her head and smiled.

"Well, the flying was daebak." she giggled. "Then I freaked out thinking how safe the wires were."

"Wires?! What wires?! I told you, it was Red Bull. It's about Caffeine, not wires."

______ kissed his nose.

"Arasseo, it was Red Bull, mixed with Americano."

"Bingo."

"Too bad caffeine doesn't have much of an effect on me. Caffeine doesn't make me hyper and crazy, YOU do." she said standing up to stretch.

"I'm glad I can perk you up."

She leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"You make everyday easier." she said, running her fingers through his hair. She moved lower to kiss his lips. "Jagi, have you been taking care of your throat?"

"I'm trying to." he said. "I don't think the condition is very good though. You were worrying about my throat even when you were sick."

______ smiled.

"Your throat and vocal cords are important." she said. "I'll make you something for your throat. Umma used to always make it for me when I was little. If I had talent shows or something. She thought me how to make it and I did before each video."

She walked off to the kitchen.

Yoseob followed her, picking up Bokshiri on the way.

"Fluffers!~ Where have you been? We're you hiding?"

______ pointed to her bunny hat that was lying on the dog bed.

"He was probably cuddled up under that. It's been cold so it's warmer for him to hide under that."

Yoseob smiled and nodded.

"Well, as long as it’s in one piece and he hasn't tried to eat it. He eats important things, remember? Aah, you know what? That's okay, we have two guys to go digging for it. That's their punishment for being in love with MY girlfriend."

______ leaned over the counter to give him a quick kiss.

"Sit down." she said pointing to a chair.

Bokshiri jumped out of Yoseob's arms and sat down in the center of the chair.

"Yah, not you!~" Yoseob chuckled. "That was Appa's seat."

______ put a bowl of tangerines in front of him.

The bowl caught his eye.

"You like the bowl?" she giggled.

"It's cute." he chuckled. "Did a fan make it?"

"Mhm! It was a ___Seob supporter. It came with a batch of cookies."

"Which you didn't share with me?"

"Psh...NO! I ate them all."

 

--------------------------Flashback---------------------------------------

 

_______ was at Cube Studio Cafe just hanging around with Bokshiri peaking out of her bag.

He was trying to get a bite out of her sandwich.

"Yah..." she giggled. "I'm not dropping crumbs for you."

A group of girls came over.

"______ Unnie."

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." _____ smiled.

"Where is Yoseob Oppa?"

"Aah, he has a schedule."

"Oh, I was hoping to find you here! I mean since Oppa is making his solo debut. I made you cookies."

______ smiled and accepted the bowl that the fan handed to her.

"Kamsahamnida!"

"Um..." the girl said shyly. "I hand painted the bowl too."

______ looked at the bowl and gasped in surprise.

"Waaa....it’s so cute."

"___Seob JJANG! 2011 - 5ever."

“Awwww….kamsahamnida!~ I’ll share these with him!” ______ told the girl.

“YAY!” the little girl squealed.  “Can I pet Bokshiri?”

______ nodded.

“Of course.”

She put her bag down on the ground.

“He’s so cute! Just like his Umma and Appa!~” the girl giggled.

Soon a few other fan girls gathered around to give ______ gifts and take pictures.

“Bokshiri-ya, want to show the girls some tricks?”

“He can do tricks?”

“So far, it’s just shaking hands, rolling over, and hiding. He’s learning.” ______ told them.

“Bokshiri-ya, SHAKE!~” one girl said.

Bokshiri put his paw in her hand.

The group of girls giggled and squealed.

“Awwwwwww!!!~~~~~ He’s the cutest puppy ever!~”

“Bokshiri is as much of a celebrity as ______ Unnie and Yoseob Oppa now. “ a girl said.

“Aah, cheongmal?” ______ giggled. “That’s daebak.”

“It was nice to meet you, Unnie!”

The girl ran off shyly.

“Awww….such cute fans. ___Seob supporters are the best ever. Arasseo, Bokshiri-ya, HIDE.”

Bokshiri jumped back into her purse to hide himself.

 

-------------End of Flashback-------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob's jaw dropped.

He shook his head at her.

"You told her you’d share them, but decided not to? Gee, how thoughtful you are. Come here." he wiggled his finger at her.

She came closer.

"Hmm..?" she replied hesitantly.

"Aah..." he said, feeding her a tangerine that he had peeled just for her.

"Aww..." she frowned. "You're sweet."

"Mhm...Don’t you regret not sharing those cookies?"

"They were yummy though." she whined.

"I wanted to taste them too!"

"Over there." she said pointing to the pantry.

Yoseob jumped up and went to the pantry.

He found them and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Wait...you still have them?"

"Mhm."

"You LIAR!" he pointed at her. "YAH!!!"

He ran over, grabbing her from behind.

He held her tightly, keeping her arms in.

"I just met with one a couple of fans!." she giggled. "Let me go! The girl asked me to share with you."

"Did you get anymore ___Seob stuff?"

______ nodded.

Yoseob grinned.

"Are you telling the truth? If you're lying again, you become my prisoner!"

"Take a sip." she said, blowing on the liquid in the spoon. "Careful, it's still hot."

He took a sip.

"Mm...Is this what I’ve been stealing from you before I went to recordings?"

______ stifled a laugh.

“Yes..”

“Hmm…it tastes really good.”

"Of course it does! You think that you could feed a kid something that tastes like medicine." she giggled. “If my Mother gave me this and it tasted like medicine, I’d spit it out. It helps to soothe your throat.”

She poured some into a cup and handed it to him.

He smiled and kissed his cheek.

 “Are you going to be able to make this for me, every day?” he asked.

She smiled back and nodded.

“Mhm...let it cool.” She warned him. “As long as you don’t burn yourself.”

“It was good cold too.” He shrugged.

“Is your throat feeling better?” she caressed his cheek.

Yoseob nodded, blowing into the cup.

“It actually does.”

“Good.” She smiled. “Aaah, By the way…you’re going to look y for your debut stage.”

“Is that what the coordi-Noona or stylist Noona told you?”

______ grinned.

“You’re looking at that stylist.” She sang.

Yoseob blinked at her.

“Mwo?”

“I get to do your makeup.”

“You’re kidding me….”

______ shook her head.

“Be afraid, Jagi. Be VERY afraid!~”

“YAH! Don’t make me look like a drag queen.”

She just smiled and turned the stove off.

“Aye, I trust you…” he said softly.

“Jinjja?” she laughed.

“Psh…NO!” he whined. “YAH! How dare you agree to do that?!?! Just for that…I’m eating all of these cookies!~”

“ANDWAE!~” she scolded, trying to get the bag away from him.

“STAY AWAY…”

“JAGI!!~ You have to fit in your clothes!”

“So what?”

“YAH!~~~~~~ You’re going to inflate like a balloon!~”

“So?~~~”

“A button might fly off of your blazer and blind someone! I’m thinking about the fans! What if they swallow the button or choke on it? Think of the B2UTIES, Jagi!”

“Awww…” Yoseob chuckled, pulling her into a hug. “You’re weird like me!~ I love it!”

“YAH, do you always hassle your stylists and coordi-Noonas? AISH!~” she giggled, pushing him off.

“Nah, you’re my Tokki. You’re different.”

“How so?” she narrowed her eyes at him.

“Well, I can mess with you and not get reported to Daepyonim…”

“Says who? I’ll report you faster than anyone else. I got him on speed-dial.”

“Yah…”

“I wouldn’t do that though. I love you too much…”

“That’s it….” He scoffed, snatching the bag of cookies. “Cookies, get in Yoseobie’s tummy!~”

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Awww....of course Yoseob was awkward. He's only ______'s man ♥

Come on though. Would ______ get something from a fan and not share it with Seobie Weobie?