Chapter 23

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

Gayoon and Jiyoon were headed to the practice room when ______ came out of the office with Taehyun.

They noticed her instantly.

"______-ah..." Gayoon called out to her.

"Your friend?" Taehyun asked.

"Ne." she nodded.

"Then, I'll let you go."

"Kamsahamnida Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" she bowed to him.

He nodded and was about to walk off, when his phone rang.

When he checked the caller ID, his heart nearly stopped.

“Uh oh….”

"What's wrong, Oppa?" ______ asked.

"Uri Abeoji..." He said softly. He put the phone to his ear. "Yeobose-..."

"MA TAEHYUN!!!!!" An angry roar cut him off before he could finish one word. "COME HOME, NOW!"

Taehyun held the phone at arm’s length.

It was so loud that even ______ could hear it.

He was so freaked out.

"Well, he's still the same." ______ muttered. She gave Taehyun a sympathetic look. "Oppa, Gwaenchana?"

"Hopefully, I survive this." He sighed. "If not, it was nice knowing you."

"Should I come to help?"

"No! That would make it worse."

"Arasseo. FIGHTING!”

He sighed and walked away.

The two girls came over to her.

"______-ah, gwaenchana?!" Jiyoon asked putting her hand on ______’s shoulder.

"I'm...eh..." ______ sighed.

"Eh? That's not good. ______-ah, I don't see you and Oppa spaz much anymore. Of course, that isn’t good."

"Wait...you two are okay, right?!?!" Gayoon exclaimed. "I saw the headlines."

______ shrugged.

"I hope so. The headlines aren't true, and he knows it."

"I know. They can't be true! It's a stupid rumor. I know Oppa and I know you. Oppa and I are close. I remember the time you fought and we switched clothes so that you could sneak in here to make up with him."

______ smiled.

"Gayoonie, we don't need to do that this time." She giggled. "We aren't broken up."

"Yeah, this is worse. If you and Yoseob Oppa are in a fight and there’s a scandal like this…people will assume it’s true.”

“They’ll always assume things.” ______ said softly. “My fans and ___Seob supporters know that I’m not capable of cheating on him. Plus, if we had called it quits, like the article suggests, they would know about it.”

Meanwhile, Taehyun was walking down the hall way.

At that moment, so were Yoseob and the B2ST members.

Bokshiri was in Yoseob’s arm, playfully chewing on his fingers.

“Yang Yoseob.”

Junhyung looked at Taehyun.

“Yoseobie, do you know this guy?” he asked.

Yoseob avoided raising his head.

He didn’t even have to, to know who it was.

“You sure are showing up, WAY TOO OFTEN. Why don’t you run home to your Daddy and stay out of my sight, arasseo?”

“Oh, this is the guy.” Kikwang said pointing to Taehyun. “You’re our _______’s ex?”

“Yes.” Taehyun stated proudly. “I am.”

“Oh! Well that explains Yoseob Hyung’s change in attitude, within the last few seconds.” Dongwoon laughed.

“It sure does.” Junhyung said.

He put his arms around Kikwang and Dongwoon’s shoulders.

 The three just watched, waiting for something exciting to happen.

“Well, I’m going to go on ahead.” Yoseob said.

“WHAT?! No action?” Hyunseung grumbled.

“Ani.” Yoseob shrugged. “I have more important things to do. I won’t lose my cool this time. I’ll just send daggers through my eyes, stabbing you in your black soul!~”

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

“Yeah well…whatever. Tell ______ie that I’ll give her a call later, arasseo?” he taunted Yoseob. “Oh wait, I’d probably speak to her before you do. BUMMER, FOR YOU!~”

“……………” Yoseob growled through his teeth. “Get your stupid nose, out of my face…before I bite it off. I’m sure your Daddy will pay to get it fixed.”

“Bite his nose off?” Hyunseung whispered to the other members.

They all just shrugged.

“Yang Yo!~ Let’s go!~” Kikwang said pulling him away. “Come on!”

“Kamsahamnida…” Yoseob told him. He released the breath he didn’t realize he had been holding. “I was about to snap.”

“Yep.” The younger guy patted his back. “He’s sort of a jerk huh?”

“SORT OF?!” Yoseob exclaimed.

---

A man, dressed in a suit.

"Ahjussi." ______ said. She recognized him as one of Taehyun's body guards.

"Jung Ahjussi?"

He turned around.

"Aah, Agassi, long time no see. Agassi, is the young master around?"

"Oppa just left."

"Aah, the master ordered me to fetch him."

______ nodded.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob was being pulled away by Kikwang when a man in a suit, ran by.

"Young Master, there you are!"

Taehyun flinched a bit.

"AISH...was that necessary? He just had to send you?"

"Yes, let's go."

A couple of guards came.

They grabbed either arm and lifted him so that his feet were on the ground.

"YAH, AM I FIGHTING BACK?! AISH!!! I can walk by myself."

He jumped down and pulled his arms away.

"Wow, he has to be dragged off kicking and screaming?" Yoseob chuckled. "Dang...not such a big man now, is he?"

"To be fair, I just had to drag YOU off." Kikwang laughed. "So...."

"Well I wasn't kicking and screaming! I wanted to be dragged off!" Yoseob scoffed and walked off.

Knowing that 2Yoon was practicing, he went in to bother them.

"Oppa, you just missed your girlfriend."

"Psh, I saw her ex boyfriend."

"She was here, literally, two seconds ago."

"MWOYA?! Cheongmal?!"

“Ne, you just missed her.” Gayoon said shaking her head. “I guess she had a talk with the president about all the headlines and stuff.”

“………He’s probably out there making it worse. Hmm…Is that why body guards had to him out of the place?”

“He’s a very handsome guy though.” Gayoon said.

Jiyoon nodded in agreement.

“He is NOT! He’s just Uri Tokki’s ex boyfriend. He’s a faceless blur!” Yoseob pouted.

Junhyung nodded.

“Yep, he’s faceless. That’s why you make a big deal every time you see him. He’s not good looking at all.” He said sarcastically.

“If he didn’t provoke me, it would be fine. You saw him, right?” Yoseob asked, looking to s for support.

“Isn’t that what ex boyfriends do to their ex girlfriend’s current boyfriend? He’s messing with you.”

“It’s more than messing with me! I wanted to sic Bokshiri on him!”

His friends all looked at the tiny puppy.

“Yep, that dog will do immense amounts of damage.” Kikwang said watching the dog, chewing on Yoseob’s collar.

“His bite is softer than a baby’s, just saying.”

Gayoon turned to Yoseob.

“Yah, Oppa, its awkward! It’s TOO awkward and unnatural for you and ______ to be apart like this. It seems so wrong. Can you behave for a while?”

“Behave? YAH! What do you mean?”

“If you try to get into a physical altercation with her ex boyfriend, and keep not trusting her, she’ll take longer to take you back. If she takes longer to take you back, WE ALL SUFFER! I’m speaking for B2ST Oppas, Dongwoonie, us girls, the rest of the Cube artists, the other idols, fans…and the list goes on.”

“YAH!”

“Honestly, if you didn’t stop to argue with the guy for a bit more, you’d have caught _______.” Doojoon patted his back. “Babo-ya…”

Meanwhile, Taehyun was lead to the living room, by the body guards.

They blocked all of his escape routes so he couldn't leave.

"AISH, what am I, seven years old?!" He grumbled. "This is ridiculous."

"Adeul-ah, take a seat." His mother said.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, as she sat on the couch, across from his parents.

"YAH, YOU PUNK!!!" His father started off loudly.

It was always like this. His father wasn't the least bit gentle nor did he show empathy.

"Abeoji..." Taehyun whispered. His father was the one thing that scared him the most.

"Taehyun-ah, Are you back on that Song ______ thing?!?!?!" Mr. Ma scolded.

"Thing?!" Taehyun repeated. He felt a bit more confident. "You call it a thing?!?! Abeoji, Song ______ was my girlfriend!"

"It was high school. High school relationships mean nothing."

Taehyun clenched his fists.

"It wasn't nothing!!!"

"I had to get rid of her. Having a girl like that...would just drag you down."

"THAT WASN'T YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE!" He snapped at his father.

"You're my son."

"So what?! I was old enough to make my own life choices."

"Not if your life choices affect me!!"

"YOU?! It has nothing to do with YOU!"

"It had everything to do with me." Mr. Ma scolded. He slammed the article, and pictures, down on the table. "THAT, right there, will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! If you ever want to become successful, you have to forget her."

"You know what?! What difference does it make?!?! She's over me! We weren’t on a date! We were having a meal together WITH THE CREW!"

"Hmm…she wasn't worth it anyway. She was there, crew or no crew! That girl wasn't worth you throwing your future away. She wasn’t worth it then, and she’s still not worth it now!”

"That's a load of crap!!" Taehyun snapped. "Song ______ made me a better person! She is definitely worth it to me!"

His father shook his head.

"Ani, You're the heir to our family company, you need to do better than her. What YOU do, reflects on my reputation."

"Like I said, She has a boyfriend anyway! Are you happy now?!?! I'm your only son! Song ______ is the only woman that I have ever loved. Would you, honestly, rather I go back to sleeping with random girls?!"

"MA TAEHYUN!" His mother  scolded.

"Umma, you don't get it! You two never understood me! I was happy!!! That wasn't good enough for you, was it?!?! If you're not satisfied, I'm not allowed to be happy! No one is ever going to live up to your, sky high, standards! I was a loner in high school because NO ONE was good enough for your son. They didn't make the cut...ever."

"You don't need anyone! All you need is schooling to become like me."

Taehyun made a face.

"Like you?!?! NO! If I had son, I'd never treat him the way that you treat me! I’d never treat my child like a caged animal who gets out, from time to time, only with a tight leash. I was surprised that you didn't have a body guard on me, at all times. I knew the freedom to do what I want, with MY drama was too good to be true."

"You do reckless, and careless things, it seems like you need Mr. Jung again. Either that, or end production on your show."

"HELL NO!" he argued. He looked down at the article. "Just because of THIS, I have to give up everything we worked hard for? NO!...... Wait...why do you have all of these pictures?!"

"I called the reporters and got them to hand them over."

Taehyun eyed his father, suspiciously.

"That's crap! I didn't see any of these pictures online!"

"Like I said, I got the reporters and photographers to hand over what they had. There is a lot I can do to get them to hand over everything that they had on that story."

'Let’s pretend I believe that...' Taehyun thought. He scoffed. "Whatever, I'm tired of this! I'm going to bed."

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Whoa...Taehyun's abeoji sure is a poopie head.

 

ANYWAY!~

Right now, I'm editing a couple of chapter so I can post them after this.

I won't publish them until im in Vegas but at least I'll have them so that I won't have such terrible AFF withdrawal! XD