Chapter 36

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

"It goes both ways. If either of you do...I'll be angry."                    

"Ara. Yah, ______-ah, I'll give you a break for two hours." Taehyun said looking at the clock.

"Cheongmal? Right now?"                    

"Mhm. We can't exactly have lunch together. We wouldn't want the rumors to start up again."

"Seriously, were so close to finally releasing the pilot episode. Nothing can mess this up."

“I have errands to run anyway. Meet back here after your break.”

She left for her break.

Meanwhile, B2ST was in the studio preparing for a comeback.

"It's an important time for both me and ______." Yoseob said.

"Waeyo, Hyung?"

"Uri Tokki is going to debut as an actress and B2ST is making a comeback."

"Did you forget about ME?" Junhyung asked. "My drama is coming out too."

"But you're not ______ Noona."

"Yeah, you don't have things that ______ie has...and vice versa. Female anatomy."

"Don't talk about her anatomy! You shouldn't be looking."

"Yah, I'm single." Junhyung said.

"Nado." The others agreed.

Junhyung was texting someone.

He shoved Yoseob towards the recording room.

"Your turn!! I have to go get something."

Yoseob made a face and went to do his part.

Junhyung walked outside and ran into ______.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!"

"Annyeong! I came to get you."

"I get a B2ST ? DAEBAK!"

They went into the room while Yoseob was singing.

"______ie, what are you doing here?"

"I was working but I'm on a break. The director gave me some time so I came here to visit."

"I made him go next. I figured you'd get more time. That's why I'm her favorite Oppa." Junhyung said.

"I'm pretty sure Yoseob Hyung is her favorite." Dongwoon said as a matter of factly.

"He's not an Oppa though." Kikwang said. "What am I, chopped liver?"

"______ made it clear that she loves JunSeob more than KiSeob. She loves JunSeob more than Kikwang alone."

"Actually, I ship every possible B2ST pairing that includes Uri Jagi,"

Yoseob poked his head out of the door.

He didn't expect to see her.

"Ige MWOYA? Tokki-ya, where did you come from? When did you get here?"

"Wae?" She replied.

"Yah, are you ditching work?"

"Ani, Oppa gave me a two hour break."

"What did I say about calling him 'Oppa' around me?"

______ rolled her eyes.

“Aye, this Babo thinks he’s so tough because of his new hobby. Mianhae, it slipped out.”

"Geurae. No, really though! When did you get here?"

"That's what happens when you blink, my Lovey." She teased. "You miss that millisecond."

"She just got here."

"Why did you come when I'm busy?"

"You're procrastinating though."

"Still!!"

"I can still hang out with the Oppa's and Woonie."

"Yah, who knew she was coming and didn't tell me?"

"I just found out when she walked through the door with Junhyungie." Hyunseung rattled.

"Jumyummie!!" He whined.

"What?" He said innocently.

"I've been jealous, overly protective boyfriend lately...why are you texting my girlfriend?"

"Aigoo...I texted Junhyungie Oppa so I could show up without you knowing. I could always leave and have lunch with the other Opp-..."

Yoseob didn't hesitate to sit her down on her .

"Andwae. I'll finish this in one shot. One take is all I need. Don't leave."

"Watch him jinx himself." Kikwang said shaking his head.

"Yang Yoseob isn't a clumsy person said NO ONE, EVER!" Doojoon said.

"Yang Yoseob JJANG!!!" ______ exclaimed.

He smiled.

“Don’t you all wish that you had a pretty girlfriend to drop by to cheer you on? You should be jealous.”

After he finished recording, he came back and rested his head on her lap.

"Tokki-ya, what are you up to?"

"WAE?" She giggled taking his hat off to run her fingers through his hair.

"You're just coming to watch us?"

"Mhm. I didn't know what else to do for two hours. Plus, I wanted to see you."

"Yeah, she wanted to see you, not become your pillow for the millionth time.” Kikwang said.

“I’m fine with doing both.” She said. She started to panic after a realization. “YAH, yang Yoseob, don’t fall asleep! Every time you take a nap it lasts two hours. If you sleep through my break I will not speak to you!”

“I’m not falling asleep! I just want to rest.”

Doojoon shook his head.

“Yang Yoseob works hard and refuses to take a break but as soon as Song ______ walks through the door…he acts all weak.”

“It’s because he knows ______ will take care of him. It’s all an act, just like his cuteness.”

“I’m cute.” Yoseob insisted. “I’m just acting manlier.”

“Yeah, until ______ie comes in. That’s what I’m trying to say.”

“Shh! I need her to give me sympathy!” he muttered.

______ shook her head.

“I know it’s an act, Babo.” She giggled.  “I’ll give you attention anyway.”

The group hung out for a while more before splitting up to do other things.

Junhyung, Yoseob, and ______ were hanging out in a room .

"People keep asking if we split up? Why?" ______ frowned, looking up from her phone.

"Didn't we already answer these questions?" Yoseob whined. “We addressed it in the livechat and while back.”

"True. I'll tweet...that we have split up." She nodded.

Yoseob stared at her.

"MWOYA?! Why would you lie?"

"It's not a lie. Usually you're all cuddled up, now you're across the room. Awwww...our ______ knows how to be a troll." Junhyung chuckled snapping a picture.

"Well, that chair is only big enough for one person. Stubborn Tokki doesn't want to sit with me, all the way on this side of the room." Yoseob said.

"You're sitting under the air conditioner." She pouted. "It's cold over there."

"Aye! Stay over there then...." He scoffed.

She patted her lap.

"Come here..."

"Psh ...I have a lap too."

"As I said...It's freaking cold in that side of the room."

"Cuddle."

She ran over and tackled him.

"Geez!" Junhyung laughed. "These two Babos."

"Yah! Don't bite! DON'T BITE!!! NOT THE EAR, MIKE TYSON!" He chuckled. "Fine, I'll sit on the warmer side of the room."

"Yang Yoseob, ALWAYS give into what the girl wants. It could save your life."

"Mwo? That's your advice to me?"

"Yes..."

"So, did you not follow your own advice?"

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Yoseob raised a brow.

"Yeah...how about I take her advice and not get dumped."

"Who wears the pants?"

The couple looked at each other.

"Well, sometimes…she wears my pants." Yoseob said chuckled pointing to ______'s outfit choice. “I just noticed it by the way. Did you steal my pants?”

"I don't have these kinds of shorts that's why! Also, I didn’t want to wear the super short skirt from work. It's much cooler to wear shorts on hot days”

"She says she doesn't like feeling hot but refuses to come to the AC? Aigoo, how do I win with this Tokki. I don't understand!” Yoseob said. “and YAH, how short is the skirt anyway?”

“Why watch dramas when I can watch you two? It’s way more entertaining.”

“You heard him call me, Mike Tyson though, didn’t you Oppa?” ______ said shaking her head. “Mike Tyson? Really? I should’ve bit your ear off.”

“What was that thing about not hurting me?! Remember? You said it a few weeks ago after my wisdom tooth extraction?”

“That’s different, you were already in pain then.”

“Yah...."

"You called me Mike Tyson, so I take it back."

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee....

finally got these chapters up. I've been trying for weeks! XD ♥♥