Chapter 21

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

B2stGK: Yang Yo threw candies at me. Yah! Trying to bruise me and make me fart?

 

Junhyung read the tweet.

He chuckled and then showed the tweet to Yoseob.

"That ought to cheer you up."

Yoseob read it and looked at Kikwang.

"That typo will get you pelted with more candies. I'll release my frustration on you."

"Wae?!?"

"You're supposed to be tweeting about the weather."

“I meant ‘FAT’!!!” Kikwang insisted.

“Hmm…I can see the B2UTIES going crazy over that tweet soon.” Doojoon said shaking his head.

“Yoseob Hyung, you better apologize to Noona soon.” Dongwoon said. “Kikwang is trying to steal your concept of cheering people up. He’s failing.”

“He’s attempts stink…” Hyunseung said. “Maybe literally?”

______ was missing him so much.

"Do you know what the most about fighting with him?" ______ asked Minhee.

"What is that?"

"He's everywhere. Yang Yoseob is EVERYWHERE, these days. That makes me miss him more."

"Well...there goes Ma Taehyun again."

______ glared at Munhee.

"YOU put those thoughts into his head!" She snapped. "You know, He always trusted me around you!"

"Oppa!" Minhee said. "Unnie is right. You were always a controlling boyfriend. That's why you and Unnie broke up. Now, you're passing on your insecurities to Yoseob Oppa?! Taehyun Oppa isn't the villain here, you are!!"

"Okay...Minhee-ya, he's not a villain." ______ shook her head.

"Unnie, none of your exes can get over you! Why can't I have that?!"

They ignored her.

"I'm not trying to break you and Yang Yoseob up."

"Ara." ______ said.

"Yah, Ma Taehyun is no angel."

"I'm aware of that! He enjoys pissing you and Yoseobie off."

"He's a cocky bastard! I'm giving Yang Yoseob a warning! He boasts and brags about being able to throw around his Dad's money!"

"He never did that with me."

"He did it to get in girls skirts."

She rolled her eyes.

"He wasn't like that with me! He's still not!"

"Then, he was being fake."

"No, it's because when I dated him, I never did things to make him think in a gold digger. I'm not. I'm not a shallow person. I keep telling everyone, Taehyun Oppa was different with me. He opened up. He's not a bad person."

"Just a spoiled rich punk."

"Taehyun Oppa was nice to Unnie though. He was a good boyfriend."

"He was." ______ agreed.

"Aah, Arasseo." Munhee nodded. "I was the worst boyfriend you had. Geurae, I hear you."

"I've never had a bad boyfriend!" ______ said.

"I've never had a boyfriend, period!"

"I felt flattered and a bit bad because, in our interview, Taehyun Oppa said I was his first love."

 

------------------Flashback----------------------------------

 

_______ and Taehyun had an interview to talk about their drama,

"So Ma Taehyun, you're a rookie playwright? I hear this is your first drama."

"Yes." He nodded.

"How did you decide on _______ as your leading lady?"

"Well, she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever met. Also, her voice is so smooth and it just flows."

"______-ssi, you haven't acted before."

"Aniyo, I haven't. It's always been singing for me."

"How did you get in contact with each other?"

"Taehyun Oppa is an Oppa that I knew Pre-debut. We went to school together."

"It's not the first time we've worked together on a production like this."

"Cheongmal?"

"In high school I had written a play for drama club. I wanted to turn it into a musical. I had asked ______ for a favor. She composed and arranged all the music to go along with the scenes."

"This time, he didn't even let me know that it was his drama."

"Wow, did you terrorize her too much during the musical in high school that you thought she'd reject you on the spot?" The interviewer teased.

"Something like that. Kekekekekekeke." Taehyun chuckled.

 

----------------End Of Flashback-----------------------------------------

"Bull..."

"Oppa who was your first love?" Minhee asked.

Munhee looked at ______.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"There you go. Aigoo Unnie, you were everyone's first love! Why do you have to be such a Bagel?!?! Unnie is cute and pretty with a glamorous body!"

______ rolled her eyes.

"I miss my boyfriend like crazy. I don't want to be anyone else's first love."

"Are you going to write a depressing song about it?"

"Maybe! SO WHAT?!” she pouted. “I might just have a marathon of covers! WHO KNOWS?!”

“Unnie is in drama queen mode. This is worse than when you and Yoseob Oppa broke up those….20 times.”

“TWENTY?!? YAH! It wasn’t anywhere near TWENTY!” ______ scoffed. “Aish…I have to get some sleep. I have to go to work tomorrow!”

“Cube, Etude House, or Ugly face?” Munhee asked.

______ shook her head and went to get some sleep.

Minhee was on her computer.

Her eyes went wide in shock.

“Um…Unnie, you might want to see this first.”

“Minhee-ya, I’m tired.” ______ sighed.

Munhee leaned over to see.

“Um…actually…_______, you might want to see this.”

 

"Breaking news: BEAST's Yang Yoseob and Song ______ are over. Song ______ seen on a date with a mystery man who is NOT her boyfriend? "

 

"DATE?!?!" She exclaimed. "What the heck?! We just had dinner after our interview!"

The fans were getting pissed off.

 

"What is this?! The title is stupid!"

"I wouldn't just assume that ___Seob couple broke up! Don't believe everything you read."

"Her antis just want a reason to hate her. Just like the Song ______ and Ahn Jaehyo scandal.”

"They looked awfully chummy during that interview. How dare she!”

 

Meanwhile, Yoseob was reading the same thing.

"That's ridiculous." Kikwang scoffed.

"I thought so too."

"You laughed your off when they accused her of dating Ahn Jaehyo."

"That one was crazy, that's why!~"

"So is this!!!" Junhyung insisted.

"Not as ridiculous as the Jaehyo one. I don't hate Jaehyo though. I do, however, hate Ma Taehyun. I haven't met him many times and he's already put a bad taste in my mouth. THIS is why I was so close to punching his lights out."

"Li-Li-Li-Li-Lightless!~ Li-Li-Li-Li-Lightless!~~~"

Yoseob glared at Hyunseung.

“You’re not helping!!!!!!”

When she got to work  ______ sat with Taehyun.

She was pouty and sulky from not seeing Yoseob.

Now, she had this article to deal with.

"You seem so depressed these last few days."

"Do I?"

"Did you and the walking dimples get into a fight."

"Walking dimples?"

"Let's face it, his face is tiny. I think it's disappearing. He's just dimples with legs."

"Oppa...don't talk bad about him. He's everything to me."

"I'm just trying to cheer you up."

______ made a face.

"Buy me the biggest Patbingsu that you can find and I'll cheer up. I'll probably puff up like a blimp but still."

"Arasseo, more junk food for you. ______-ah, What has gotten you so upset?" He asked softly. "I'm concerned about you."

"Oppa, thanks for being concerned but...it's nothing."

"______-ah, I thought we were friends." He frowned.

"We are...but..."

"But what?"

"But we have a history. Even if the two of us do an interview telling people the honest truth about our drama, they WILL make up their own stories. Did you NOT see the headlines last night?! I couldn’t even get much sleep!”

"Headlines? There were headlines?" he was oblivious to what was going on.

"YES! Aigoo, I forgot, you don’t use the internet very much. We were with the rest of the crew but paparazzi made it look like we were on a date!!! The pictures they got made it pretty convincing.”

"I haven’t seen it. ______-ah, have you dealt with many antis?"

"Yes. Some netizens will not stop. They will keep trying to dig into our past and they'll find out that we were dating once."

"Is that so bad?"

"It could be. It would cause another scandal. Your image is in the making. Do you want to be called unfair?"

"I'm not being unfair. People will accuse me of choosing you because we used to date? You had an audition. There were other people judging your performance. I was just the one who recommended you."

"So...you didn't have a big influence over me being chosen?"

"Of course I did, but I didn't have the final say. The director did. They get all of that from one picture."

"A bunch of pictures." She corrected.

Taehyun sighed.

"Okay...." He nodded. "That makes a difference?"

"Yah, Oppa, your father is the CEO of a huge company. Weren't you in the news a lot?"

"Have I ever had anything bad said about me? I mean, besides being called a 'spoiled rich brat', or a 'lecherous play boy'?"

"Lecherous?" She repeated.

He nodded.

"Yep."

"Aah, you're not very lecherous."

"Maybe not with you. Our attraction was deeper than that. I'm no ."

"Well..."

"Maybe before and after you I may have been."

"It's not like your parents approved of us. Aigoo, I never thought it could happen outside if the movies."

"What?" He asked. “What does that mean? You never thought WHAT could happen, outside of the movies?”

“Nothing. I’m not in the mood to talk about it now.” She sighed. “We have enough to deal with right now!”

“______-ah, tell me.” Taehyun asked firmly. “I need to know! What happened?!”

"Your father tried to pay me off." She exclaimed.

"WHAT?!?!?!" he growled. His blood started to boil.

"You didn't know?!”

"What do you mean?! Of course I didn’t know! THAT BASTARD!”

"He offered me a lot of money to leave you. He said the money could've been used to start my singing career."

"From the way things worked out, you didn't take the money?"

"I'm not a beggar." She shook her head. "I would rather do things myself than have someone hand them to me."

Taehyun sighed.

"______-ah, you could've taken the money?"

"Every boyfriend that I've had, I've been completely, one-hundred percent, devoted. Our relationship wasn't worth that much."

"What?"

"I meant it’s priceless. I cared too much about you. I wasn't with you for money. You left anyway."

"My father threatened to..."

"He threatened to what? He was going to disown you and remove you from his will?"

"Ani, he said he'd hurt you if I didn't go abroad to study. He has a lot of power so I believed him. Aigoo, YAH, you meant more to me than money also.

______ just stared at him in shock.

"Oppa..."

"I was in love with you. You were the first girl that I felt like that about. I couldn't give you up. I still can't. I hate that I let you go. You have someone that made your dreams come true. I tried to do that but I failed. Kim Munhee failed too, just let him know that. He wants to act like he did much. So what if he was around when you started to become famous. It means nothing. I think I helped out more than he did."

"Well, yeah…probably." She laughed. ‘No one, did as much as Uri Jagi though. Jagiya, bogoshipda.’

She touched the pendant hanging around her neck.

“Still want that patbingsu?” Taehyun asked.

“Nah, if we go outside together…the paparazzi and antis will freak out. We haven’t even released the first episode…this isn’t a good thing for the drama. If the antis get crazy enough, it will get shut down. I really don’t want that to happen.”

“So we can’t hang out as friends?”

______ shook her head.

“Aniyo. Oppa, we have to just work on the drama and that’s it. We can’t act like friends or people will misunderstand. I can’t have them assuming that I’m being unfaithful to my boyfriend. I don’t want him thinking that either.”

“I can’t help it that we’re comfortable with each other.”

“Arasseo.” She nodded. “We have always been good friends but my boyfriend and my career are important. I won’t throw everything about over stupid rumors!”

'Well, I'm not letting you go again.' Taehyun thought. 'I let go too easily the first time.'

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Geurae, heres a reason that ______ would always choose Yang Yoseob.

 

↑↑↑

Need i say more? ;D I think not...