Chapter 6

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

 

 

-@ : @blockbhyo Yah, how dare you plan to have a comeback AFTER I'm closer to my goodbye stage! ㅠㅡㅠ -

 

-@blockbhyo: @ Mianhae ㅜㅡㅜ How about you DON'T have your goodbye stage?! Wait until October!-

 

-@: @blockbhyo Sure, I'll do that XD I'll see you backstage someday, I promise.-

 

______ took a seat next to Yoseob.

"Jagiya!~"

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing...I'm just bored." she giggled. "Entertain me?"

"Tokki-ya, the last time I 'entertained' you, we nearly had a scandal, and a pregnancy scandal. I have a cute image, and so do you."

"We'd give everyone heart attacks. Let's just be good."

"Duh, you're finally healthy again. Now, I bet you're going crazy with your schedule."

She shook her head.

"Ani." she insisted. "I'm just going to do variety shows and interviews. It's nothing too out there and crazy."

He nodded.

"Geurae. Don't you dare faint on me. I did that once and caused people to freak out. Bad idea."

______ smiled.

She appreciated his thoughtful actions but he was still putting himself through stress to keep it off of her.

"Jagi, don't try to be my manager." she said.

He smiled.

"Fine."

"I don't want you to start throwing up and freak out that you may be pregnant." she teased.

Yoseob shook his head.

"You won't even allow me to be tough and manly for a few minutes?"

"I can." she sighed. "It feels like a lecture though."

She kissed him.

“Yah, enough picking on me!~” he scolded. “You should be getting ready, right?”

______ looked at him.

 Yoseob was looking at the calendar on his phone.

She leaned over to peek at what he was looking at.

“What is that? Is that my schedule?” she asked, raising a brow at him.

He nodded and turned to her.

“I made sure to keep your schedule, close at hand. It’s good for me to have it.”

______ smiled.

“I swear, you are stealing Jintaekie Oppa’s job.” She said. “I doubt Oppa is going to split his pay with you.”

“Your happiness is payment enough, Sweetie Pie!~” he said lifting her chin.

______ shook her head.

“Aigoo, you’re so cheesy.” She giggled. She stood up and walked to the closet to get ready. “YAY!~~~~ INTERVIEW TIME!~”

Yoseob grabbed Bokshiri, who was running into the room looking for ______.

“Yah! Bokshiri-ya, don’t go in there!” he said pointing to ______’s room.

Bokshiri growled a bit, softly biting on Yoseob’s hand.

He had the gentlest bite ever.

“Grrrrr…..”

“That is a GIRL’S ROOM!~ You’re a BOY!” Yoseob scolded, wagging his finger at Bokshiri.

It didn’t faze the puppy, one bit.

He continued to chomp on Yoseob’s finger.

______ peaked out of the room.

“I can imagine you with our, human, children. I mean, in the future.” She laughed.

“They’ll be gumming my hand off while I fail to scold them?”

“Precisely.” She nodded.

She grabbed her backpack and headed to the door.

“Do you have your necklace?” he asked, grabbing hooking the puppy onto his leash.

______  pulled it out of her shirt.

“Yes, Lovey!~” she said sweetly.

“Just making sure. You’re doing an interview on TV today. I like seeing you wear it when you’re doing things like this.” He said.

She kissed his cheek and they rode in the car together.

Yoseob had volunteered to watch Bokshiri while ______ was doing her interview.

______  had sat down for an interview on many shows, so she wasn’t nervous.

"We were curious about girl groups."

"What about girl groups?" she asked.

"Are there any that you have gotten close with? We know that you're close with Cube artists, and KARA's Hara. Of the girl groups debuting recently, are there any that you're interested in?"

"Actually!~" ______ squealed. "i've been waiting for EvoL to debut for a while now. I was so glad to be able to see the girls backstage. We haven't been introduced BUT...I hope to meet them soon."

"Awww...so you aren't just interested in guys groups?"

______ blinked a bit.

"Well...I like guy groups the most. There are a lot of amazing girl groups too."

"Speaking of guy groups.....If you had to rank either B2ST, or MBLAQ who would be number one?"

______blushed a little.

"You're putting me on the spot..." she whined.

The interviewer shook his head.

"Nah, this should be easy!~ You are in, very, public relationship with a member of one of the two groups."

"Ara. I am." she nodded. "Hmmm...I like Block B." she said.

"Huh? Avoiding the question?"

"Hmm..." she smiled.

"What would your boyfriend say?"

______ shrugged her shoulder and smiled.

"I won't EVER hear the end of it. Well...either way, I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"He'll nag your ears off?” the interviewer asked.

"Ne." she answered without hesitation.

The hosts and writers started to laugh.

"He more than that tiny body?"

"Ne." she nodded.

"So, to be honest, you are monitoring B2ST's variety shows? Is this true?"

"Well…I have no choice."

"You are just killing him today, aren't you?" the man laughed.

______  covered to stifle a giggle.

"Shall we call Yang Yoseob, and see what he thinks?"

______ hid her face in her hands.

“ANDWAE!~~” she whimpered in embarrassment.

The phone was ringing.

"Yoseob-ssi!"

"Ne?"

"We have your girlfriend on the show today."

"Arasseo, Hyung." Yoseob said.

“I have a feeling she’s going to be in BIG TROUBLE, when she gets home.”

“Waeyo?” he chuckled. “What did she do?”

"She is just killing you right now. I"

"Aah, Jinjja?"

"How are you doing? Still going on strong?"

"Ne."

"Well, what was the reason for her choices?"

"Wae?"

______ squeaked.

"Guess who she chose out of MBLAQ and B2ST?"

"I'd like to think she'd pick me. Right, Tokki?"

"Aniya.." she replied, with no regrets.

"Yah! Who? MBLAQ?!"

"Block B." the interviewer chimed in.

"MWOYA? Was that even an option?" her boyfriend laughed.

"Ani. Not even close to being an option.”

They filled Yoseob in on what happened.

Meanwhile, ______ was covering her face to hide her red cheeks.

"Yah, Tokki!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

"Jagiya!!!~~ SARANGHAE!!!~" she said in a cute voice.

She made a huge heart with her arms.

"Yeah...yeah." Yoseob grumbled.

"Jagiya!!~~" she squealed.

The audience was having spazfests.

"Aah, kyeopta!!~~" the interviewers said.

"Aegyo couple!"

"Yoseob-ssi, still believe you're going strong?"

"I don't know anymore. She'll hear from me later."

______ pointed to the camera lens.

"What did I say? I told you he was like this!! SEE!"

"Don’t let her answer anymore questions, Arasseo?"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! "

"Question for Yoseob. This was going through my mind for a while, when I saw you on TV. How did you do that Chuseok special, with A Pink's Eunji, as your wife?"

"Simple. I was thinking...'I’m going to die', 'she's going to murder Me.', and ‘My life is over.'" It's going to be an angry RABID RABBIT!"

"Psh...he's a liar." she shook her head. "Oppa is bipolar."

"She's not allowed to call me Oppa anymore...but she just did."

______ slapped her hands over .

"Oops...Mianhae."

"She forgets my nickname...AND She doesn't get jealous?! It's not fair! Is that a sign?"

"I love Eunji! Eunji loves Unnie! She promised to make him miserable."

"Aah, is that why I ate the onion?"

______ just grinned.

"That was a plus."

"YAH! Do you know that she kept her distance from me, after that?!" he whined. "I'm not even kidding. Even our dog avoided me. Right now, he’s my face off.”

______ started to laugh.

"Have you two been together for over a year?" the interviewer asked.

"Yep." they said in unison.

"WAIT! Don't you have more guests coming on?"

"Not really, I was just going to talk some more. THIS was more interesting. I love the way you troll each other. I lost track of time. We made the whole show about the two of you. Aah, please say that you'll come again. Tell me that we didn't scare you off. Will you both come on the show again?"

"We'll have to check our schedules." Yoseob said. "______ is busier than I am."

"Not true."

"Very true."

"Well, now I am…but so is he.”

That made the interviewer curious.

“Wae? Yoseob-ssi, is B2ST going to work on an immediate comeback after you have a goodbye stage?”

“Mollayo.” Yoseob said. “My lips are sealed.”

The interviewer sighed.

“______-ssi…can you give us a hint? Do you know anything about what B2ST will be up to, in the coming months?”

______ shrugged.

“Mollayo.” She echoed Yoseob’s answer.

“She knows, she just promised not to tell.” Yoseob chuckled. “All I can say is, it’s HUGE!”

“What is huge?!?!”

“What’s to come…will be…worth the wait.”

“is it another duet between the two of you?”

______ shook her head.

“You never know.”

“Duet album?!” the interviewer guessed. “Will you tell me if I’m getting close?”

“Let’s just say I’m going to have a full schedule.”

“Wedding?!” the interviewer teased.

“ANDWAE!!~~” the, blushing, couple shouted.

“Just trying to trick you into revealing the big secret.”

After the interview ______ returned home.

She got a video call from Yoseob.

“Jagi!~”

“You were mean today!~” Yoseob whined.

He was lying on his bed, with Bokshiri on his chest.

“Ara!~” she giggled. “I didn’t reveal your secret though.”

"NE! You didn't blurt out my 'BIG THING'." he said. "My Tokki is so considerate. Just for that, I guess I can forgive you for being a Meanie bo beanie."

"Yah, can't you be serious and not so aegyo-ey, with me?"

"Wae? I don't do aegyo at the dorm unless I'm on a call with you. Ask the guys, they'll back me up on that."

"Yeah, he's bringing y back." Kikwang sang, dancing randomly.

"Don't get all flirty with my girlfriend, I might have to kill you."

"Arasseo, it's a good thing it's physically impossible to make babies through the phone."

"Don't ever eavesdrop anymore..." Yoseob gritted his teeth.

"Wae? I thought you loved me. You've cried for me."

"Tokki-ya, get some sleep. When you wake up, Lee Kikwang will no longer exist.” He said.

“Arasseo.” ______ nodded. “Don’t hurt Kikwangie Oppa too much, please?”

“I won’t hurt him TOO MUCH, I’ll just kill him.” Yoseob said.

______ smiled.

“Yah, before you murder someone…Do you have any idea when you’ll make your announcement?”

Yoseob nodded.

“Well, before my solo debut stage happens?”

______ face-palmed.

“Oh…NO!~~~~” she said sarcastically. “I thought you were going to surprise everyone by running onto the stage, hopped up on fifteen cups of coffee.”

Yoseob clapped his hands together.

“Aah, I like your idea too!”

“Babo.” She giggled. “I was being sarcastic.”

“So…? I think that’s the best way to do it.”

“….”

Yoseob grinned.

“Of course I’m going to be professional about it!” he exclaimed. “AIGOO!~ I’m cute but DANG!~ What kind of a fool do you think I am? Don’t answer that. I’m no Babo.”

“I’m sure you’ll do it well.” ______ said softly. “You’re more mature than you look….”

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at her.

“I don’t know whether that was an insult or a compliment.” He mumbled. He looked around and didn’t see Kikwang. “YAH! He got away.”

“Leave Kikwangie Oppa alone, and go to sleep.” ______ said. “We both need energy for what’s to come. I have my Etude House thing, and you have your solo thing.”

“My solo is months away though.” He frowned. “I don’t need to sleep for it, yet YOU need more sleep. I’m keeping the Baby tonight.”

“Arasseo.” She nodded.

Yoseob picked up the dog, bringing him up to his face.

“Umma will support Appa, right?” he asked.

“Ne.” ______ smiled. “I’ll be looking forward to your solo debut.”

“Can you keep it a secret much longer?” he teased.

______ pouted.

“Awww…do I have to?”

“Just a little while longer.”

“You like trying to give people heart attacks, don’t you?” she teased.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

Apparently....he does ♥_♥

SOOO GORGEOUS!~~~

WHO ELSE IS DYING?!

I swear, I just bit my hand while watching the recording session....it's still got a bite mark after a couple of hours.

O_o O_O o_o o_O

 

 

QUIT MAKING ME WANT TO BITE MYSELF!~ Haha