Chapter 17

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

______ hadn’t even been a part of the cast of the new drama for very long, but she was feeling sick about it.

She sat down with Taehyun.

"You still in shock?" He asked trying to look at her expression. “Is it so hard to believe that it’s mine?”

She looked at him.

"Well...now that I read it a few times...no." she sighed.

"No?"

______ shook her head in response.

"Oppa. Remember when we were in high school? I wrote song lyrics and you wrote stories and plays."

"We worked well as a team. I figured we could be a team again."

______ smiled and nodded.

"Well……..our musical was a success."

"OF COURSE IT WAS! I’m sure your boyfriend will be fine with it."

She raised an eyebrow.

She knew Yoseob WAY better than Taehyun did.

He had just met him twice.

'Um....no.' She thought. 'He will not.'

Taehyun noticed the expression on her face.

"What’s with that face? You think he'll be okay, right?"

"Nope." She said without hesitating for a second.

"No?!" he exclaimed. ‘Stealing her back isn’t going to be as easy as I thought.’

"No. He's NOT okay with you." She explained. "Why would he be okay with you?! You told him we were on a date! He had a right to be pissed off at you."

Taehyun sighed.

"Ara. I was jealous though. You wouldn't stop talking about the guy and then BAM...he's right there. You're more serious about him than you were with Kim Munhee."

"Munhee was more annoying. It's natural that I'd be more serious about Yang Yoseob." She told him. Her smile disappeared. 'I don't want to see Uri Jagi's reaction when he finds out."

As if in cue, her phone rang.

♫ Ooooooooooh Oooooh Yeah~ You’re Bad to me, so Bad to me, Oh Girl, you’re like caffeine~~♫

“Speak of the devil.”

“Oppa, you’re more devil like than he is.” ______ rolled her eyes. She excused herself to take the call. “Jagi!~”

"That guy is poking at my last nerve!" Yoseob growled into the phone. "Yah, Song ______, you know by now?"

"J-Jagiya? What do you mean?" She asked.

"HIM..."

______ looked at Taehyun.

He stared at her and shrugged.

"Jagi, when did you find out?"

"It just hit me, then Jintaekie Hyung confirmed it. That jerk has some nerve!! When did YOU find out?"

“Just now…” she said. “Believe me…I was shocked too.”

“He’s really a PUNK!” Yoseob grumbled. “Sneakly little…WEASEL! FERRET POOP!”

______ snickered.

"You're cuter when you're jealous."

"AISH!!!!!” he growled. “Tokki-ya, I know how much this opportunity means to you! I won't ask you to pull out if you want to do it. If you're comfortable enough do it. If you get uncomfortable though, say something."

"Jagi, you're okay with this? I thought you said..."

"I know what I said!" Yoseob grumbled. "That was before he held your future in the palm of his hands. Do it."

"Honestly, I'm not sure now."

"Of course you are. No matter who you have to work with, just be professional. You can do that. Chances like this don't come up too often. Even if it is....that jerk, I support you."

"Kamsahamnida, Jagiya!" She squealed.

"No problem...well, unless he causes one."

After hanging up ______ continued to practice her lines.

She couldn't help it, she was going crazy.

Having this chance meant a lot.

"Uri Jagi is the best!"

"Ani, Taehyun Oppa is the best." Taehyun corrected.

“Aniyo.” ______ shook her head. “You’re lucky, Oppa. If Uri Jagi had told me that he didn’t want to do it…I wouldn’t.”

“You wouldn’t?! You’d let him hold you back?”

She sighed.

“It’s not HIM holding ME back. It’s ME respecting my relationship with him. I cherish my relationship with him more than this.” She explained with a smile. “He’s okay with it though…so…you better be nice.”

“I’m ALWAYS nice!” Taehyun insisted.

“You’re a pain in the .”

“Maybe…”

______ suddenly felt a tickle in her nose.

“AAAAAHCHOOO!”

“Whoa…”

“God bless me?” she said, picking up a habit she got from Yoseob.

Taehyun handed her a box of Kleenex that was nearby.

“Yah, Song ______ are you getting a cold?”

“Aniyo, it’s just cold outside.” She insisted.

He eyed her suspiciously.

 “Jinjja?”

She nodded.

After a few days. ______ felt a cold coming on.

She was already freezing because of the weather.

Now, she was sniffling, congested, and sneezing.

Yoseob had just been sick…so…she knew where she got it from.

"I hate Uri Jagi." She grumbled. ‘Taehyun Oppa was right….’

 Imaginary daggers shot out of her eyes.

"WAE?!" Yoseob whined.

He was sitting on her bed next to her.

"You got me sick!!! I told you you’re contagious!”

"Minhee!!!" He apologized profusely. "I only got to see you ONCE though. We only spent today together."

"So...." She continued to glare at him. "You’re sick."

"I'm sorry!~" he chuckled.’Awww….poor Tokki is sicker than I was.’

"TAKE....IT.....BACK!!!!!~" she grumbled. "I might cough up a lung...."

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Minhee, Tokki-ya. I mean it, times infinity."

".........you did it in purpose! All because Taehyun Oppa wrote the script and he's my leading man."

"No...Wait...HE'S WHAT NOW?!?!?!"

"Cold!~~~" _____ whined cuddling up with Bokshiri. “Tiny…warm…puppy! SAVE UMMA!”

"Aish..." Yoseob scoffed, he pulled her into her closet. 'Forget about Ma Taehyun... for now.'

"Why am I so cold?"

"You really should dress warmer." He lectured, pulling her into his arms.

"I am!~" she insisted in a whiny tone. "I'm dressed warmly!"

She had her bunny hat, a winter coat, jeans, and boots on.

"You need a thicker scarf though. Your neck must be freezing in that thin thing!! We're going shopping!"

Yoseob dragged her to a nearby store.

He grabbed a pretty fluffy scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

He grabbed her hands, blowing hot air into then to warm them up.

"Gloves too?"

"Mhm. Pink ones with little fluffy Pom Poms hanging off of them." he said grabbing a pair.

______ giggled.

He made sure her whole body was warm and covered.

“jhckjskjca.” She mumbled.

Her speech was muffled from all of the clothes she had on.

 The scarf was so big and fluffy that it covered too.

Yoseob snapped a picture without her knowing.

He looked over to see her trying on more gloves.

He secretly snuck her cell phone to send out a tweet.

 

-@:   Yoseobie here!! ^^ Guess who? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a cute bundle, right? I might die now! Tokki is already mad at me for making her sick ㅜㅡㅜ HUGS NOT PUNCHES! -

 

-@:  ___Seobie’s can you beg Song ______ not to kill me for giving her my cold? :( I won’t live to see 2013.-

 

Yoseob slipped her phone back to where it was and went over to her.

"Ooh, Tokki-ya!~ COUPLES MITTENS!!~~~" he squealed, picking up a pair of conjoined gloves. "Aren't they CUTE?!"

She shook her head and smiled.

"YAH! You got me sick! Don't use your aegyo on me!!" She scolded. "AISH! Can I go back home to sleep?”

“Let your Jagi buy you something warm to drink first.” He said. “Then, when you get home…stay bundled up.”

“YES SIR!~” she giggled.

That night, ______ was lost in a pile of snot filled tissues.

"Ugh! I'm so congested!~" she whined.

"Wow, did it snow in here?" Yoseob asked walking into the room.

______ sat up and threw some at her boyfriend.

"I HATE YOU!"

"Ewww! You don't need to share that!" he whined, frantically slapping the tissues out of the air.

"I’m not sharing!!! I’m returning it! You don't need to share your colds either, Babo!! I really hate you! I'm not changing my mind."

Yoseob pulled out the trophy from behind his back.

"But...your Jagi won 1st place on M Countdown." He pouted.

"Aah, Jinjja?!?!?" She squealed. She grabbed another tissue and blew her nose. "OW!"

"WHAT? What happened?!?!"

"I think my ear exploded." She whined. "I'm NEVER BLOWING MY NOSE AGAIN!!!!"

She lay back in bed and pulled her blanket over her face.

"YAH! Can't you blow your nose more carefully?!?!" Yoseob scolded.

"Share love, NOT GERMS!!" ______ whimpered. "Aish, my ear is hurting now."

He pulled back the covers to kiss her forehead.

"Saranghae." He whispered.

"Keep those lips away from me!"

______ pushed his face away.

"B-But...I won." Yoseob pouted, holding up his trophy again. "I'm still sick too."

"Did YOUR ear explode?"

"No, but I'm cute."

"I liked the Bojogae battle more." She frowned. "I like Dimples. That reminds me, I have to go give this cold away to someone. Perhaps, Jaehyo. Vitamin C comes from oranges so he should be fine."

"Aah, I guess I'm not as sick as you are because that made no sense to me." Yoseob shook his head.

"Only BBC's will understand."

"Psh...well...if you had a fanclub name, I'd be that! I'm a 'Tokki's Jagi'."

______ smiled.

"Sorry, you shared your cold. Then, you took over my twitter. Bad Jagi. I saw that!!! People were begging me to let you live."

Yoseob grinned.

"Hmm...you gotta love those B2UTIES and ___Seobies.” He chuckled. His expression changed. “Aah…by the way…something has been getting at me all day…”

“What is that? The guilt of making me sick?”

"No…” he frowned. “I’m sorry about that. It’s just….um….uh…so, he's not really your leading man, right?!"

"What?"

"Ma Taehyun! In the shop earlier, you said he was..."

______ smiled.

"Aah, I thought you missed that. You didn't say anything."

"I ignored it, but I DID hear it."

"Aigoo..."

"There are no kiss scenes with him, right?"

"Jagi..."

"I'm dead serious!!"

"I was joking! I wanted to see what you'd say. Aigoo, this is the latest delayed reaction ever." She sighed.

"How could you joke about something like that?!" He growled. "NOT NICE!"

"Psh...you got me sick." She scoffed.

"Aah, that's right. Go ahead and kiss him then. Once is enough."

"Unless it’s in the script, I refuse to kiss him."

"I'm surprised he didn't add it in there to mess with me."

_____ made a face.

“I’m surprised YOU didn’t freak out when you found out it was his.”

“Did you?” he asked.

“OF COURSE!” _______ whined. “I felt like I was going to die! YAH! It’s not MY fault. You gave me your cold, for no reason! You know that I would’ve told you if I knew it beforehand. Plus, our fans are already too excited…I can’t let them down.”

“Are you enjoying working with him?” Yoseob asked seriously.

______ sighed.

His tone sounded like he was being an over protective and jealous boyfriend.

“Honestly, I wasn’t too crazy about it, at first.”

“At first? So you’re okay with it now?”

______ shrugged.

“I don’t know. I’m sick and my head is stuffed up. I can’t think straight at the moment. Right now, it’s just nice to have someone that I know. He’s someone that knew me before everything. I was just Song ______. I wasn’t on YouTube. I wasn’t an Idol. I was just a regular girl. If I can do something to help an old friend, I’d do it.”

Yoseob nodded.

“Arasseo. That’s just the kind of person you are.”

 ______ smiled.

“BUT…if Oppa does something stupid or messes with Uri Jagi again, I WILL say something.”

“I already approved the ONE kiss. Do it while the germs are still strong and contagious.”

She laughed and pushed him away.

“Yah, I’m proud of you for winning BUT…I’m tired. I’m going to work tomorrow so…SHOO!~”

“Next time I have money, I’ll take you shopping again.” Yoseob said.  “It was fun dressing you up before I went to work. You were like my little doll.”

“That doesn’t make up for making me sick. Money can’t buy my forgiveness…no matter how adorable you are.”

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

I've been working all day, every day lately.

Ive been thinking of putting my stories on hold.

I don't have much time for them anymore.

Watching babies all day long is tiring. i can't even stay up to edit.

Should I stop my stories all together or can my beloved subbies be patient and wait for me? ♥