Chapter 27

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

“Abeoji….I just can’t…believe it.” Taehyun stammered. “YOU did this?!”

“Taehyun-ah, I can explain this.”

“…GO AHEAD AND TRY! I WON’T BELIEVE YOUR LIES! Abeoji, I knew it was suspicious, when I saw you with all of those pictures that hadn’t been released to the public!!! I KNEW IT!!!” he exploded.

"Taehyun-ah...it's for your own good. Believe me, Adeul-ah, I did it for you.”

"You have twisted ways of trying to win me over!"

Taehyun’s hands clenched into tight fists.

He knew that his father was jerk but he never expected this from him.

"I warned you that, that Song ______ girl would only mess up your life. You let her back in." Mr. Ma explained. “This is what happened.”

Taehyun scoffed.

He shook his head in disbelief.

Apparently, his father couldn’t hear himself speaking.

He could, it made no sense at all and just pissed him off more.

"You're the one that did this, NOT HER! You're messing with this because of her?"

"You may think it’s exciting to be with a girl who isn't in our world. Maybe you felt free...BUT...she's different."

"Maybe it's our fault for keeping you too close."

"Seriously..." Taehyun scoffed.

He rubbed his temples.

"Do you understand my reasoning?"

"No...Not really! I really don't understand this. I’ve lived with you all my life. Even someone who doesn’t know you would never understand this!"

"It's harder for you two to be together."

"So what?! Do you think I care?!?! Can you stop thinking about yourself?! I'm your only kid and you should put ME first once in a while. You NEVER have! SHE did!"

"She doesn't anymore...does she?!" His father shot back.

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

He stepped forward and slammed his fist down on the desk.

"Well you made sure she'd leave me! Didn't you offer her money to ditch me?!?!"

"Yep, I sure did."

"I'm an adult, YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME, ANYMORE!"

"As long as I hold your inheritance, I sure as hell can."

"Screw that."

"You want to ruin your life?!?!"

"No, that's why I won't let you do it. If I continue to live by YOUR RULES, I'll waste away.”

“YAH! MA TAEHYUN!”

Taehyun picked up one of the pictures.

It was of him and ______ when they were dating, in high school.

He shook his head.

“Abeoji, you’ve resorted to using old pictures? You can’t get me to obey you so you’re desperate?” his son smirked. “You’re that desperate to keep me away from Song ______ that you’re doing this? You’re causing this scandal and it WILL reflect on Ma Productions. You’re want to mess with her SO BADLY, that you don’t care if you ruin your own image?”

“My image isn’t getting ruined. Song ______ looks like a gold digger, cheating girlfriend. That’s it.”

Taehyun just stared at him father.

“Abeoji, the longer I stand here…you’re making less sense. I’m just going to stop listening. This attempt is pathetic. You do things, like this, and then expect me to trust you. How can I trust you?! You want to push me further away, do what you want!”

“YAH! Ma Taehyun!”

“I always freaked out when I was called into your office…but now, this is just…sad.”

Taehyun threw the picture he was holding, and left angrily.

He went back to his room and locked the door.

Meanwhile, ______ and Yoseob were saying goodbye to his Noona and cousin.

"You're going to her home, so that nothing happens, right?" Haeyeon asked.

"Of course." He scoffed. "I'm manly. I like to keep my girlfriend safe."

Haeyeon smirked and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo!~ you may have cut down on the aegyo, BUT you're still the cutest baby brother EVER!"

Yoseob grumbled and slapped her hands away.

"Yah, Noona! Geumanhae! You're embarrassing me...AGAIN!"

"Ara." She giggled.

Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Yah, Noona. You're going straight home, right?" He asked firmly.

"Wae?"

"I want you to be safe. Call me to let me know that you and Yojinnie are safe, Arasseo?"

"I promise." She said. "Aigoo, Saranghae my cutie Dongsaeng."

"Noona...I'm serious. You better give me a call. If not, I'll worry."

"Aww...Oppa. I promise we'll call you."

"Kamsa." He smiled. "Yah, Kim Yojin, I know that you're busy with Maho shop and all, but call Oppa once in a while Arasseo?"

"Arasseo, Oppa.” Yojin smiled. She turned to ______. “ ______ Unnie, if you like any of the clothes let me know, okay?!”

“I like the clothes…and the heels.” ______ said without hesitation. “Your Oppa won’t let me have heels though.”

“That’s what happens when you date someone so short.” Haeyeon said hugging her. “We should’ve stretched him as a baby. Well, I tried but only his arms and legs got longer. He might’ve been shorter if I hadn’t done that.”

“….Was I a doll to you?” Yoseob scowled. “You know what? You can go ahead and get kidnapped. Noona is mean. Yojinnie, be safe, arasseo?”

“Yes, Oppa.” Yojin giggled. “Take care of my new Unnie, please?”

He pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

“Of course.”

“______Unnie, I’ll see if I can get you some stuff from work!”

 “Kamsahamnida!~”

“BOKSHIRI-YA, ANNYEONG!~” Yojin squealed scratching his ears.

“Bokshiri-ya, Gomo will bring you a nice juicy bone next time!” Haeyeon said.

 ___Seob left them and returned to their apartment building.

“Awww….I love them!~”

“Wae?! Yojinnie is adorable, but Noona is mean to me.”

“That’s her job, as your Noona.” ______ giggled. “She’s just teasing you because you get so defensive and cute! Aigoo, Uri Jagi is sooooooo cute!~”

She looked at him and pinched his cheeks.

“Even though my cheeks are HURTING, it feels nice to be close again.” Yoseob sighed. “Release the face!”

______ smiled and kissed both of his cheeks.

“Mhm, I don’t want to part ways yet…” she said softly. “I miss our ___Seob time.”

They made up, a bit more, in her room.

"Bojogae-ya!~" she squealed.

"Yah..." Yoseob chuckled. "You're going to confuse yourself giving me all these nicknames. I've been sticking to Tokki."

"I can't give you just one nickname. Yah, you've seen how attached Munhee and Taehyun are to me?"

".........."

"That's how I feel about you. It feels like...it doesn't matter how they feel about me. My feelings will always be stuck on you. I'm telling you this because...if you ever doubt my feelings for you, just remember what I just told you. I love you the most."

"You don't have to tell me that, I know it."

"How do you know?"

"Want to go back in time and redo...that thing we just did?" He smirked wiggling his brows.

"You and your dimples kill me...everytime." She whined. "I swear, you don't even need aegyo...just those dimple."

"Yah. Song ______, did I not tell you that uri Noona would do that?!"

"Awwww...." She giggled, caressing his cheek. "Wait...so what happened with Pikachu?"

Yoseob grabbed a pillow and smacked her with it.

"Yah! That is called blackmail!"

"Ara!" She giggled. "Yah, I was crazy about Pokémon too. So, you really thought you could catch yourself a Pikachu?"

"......"

"Sorry, it's just so...you! It sounds like something you would do. Judging by your reaction, it was true, wasn't it?"

"So?" He pouted. "I had to catch them all!"

"Awww...I love you!~~~"

She smiled.

"......please don't have any more girly bonding days with Haeyeon Noona and Yojinnie EVER AGAIN! I feel scared. You'll see me as less of a man."

"Oh, that's not possible..."

Yoseob frowned and his expression went blank.

"...."

"YAH! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!" ______ pouted wrapping her arms around him. "You're the most manly guy that I've ever been with."

"I don't doubt that. They think they're manly. Me? I look in the mirror and think 'how did I get so cute!!?!'

"Pretty."

"Yah."

"Now I see why you don't like that. Yojin looks a lot like you and she's pretty. Hmm...What other secrets have you kept?"

"Just the embarrassing childhood stories! The ones I will never live down. Yes, it's true! Yah! I was a kid who wanted a pet Pikachu!"

"Funny, my favorite color used to be yellow, when I was a kid so I had a Pokémon yellow version for my Gameboy. Jealous?"

"YAH! When are you going to let go of that?"

"Probably never. It just makes me loves you more. I wanted to be the yellow Power Ranger too. I was Trini."

"Yah, is this your embarrassing childhood story, in exchange for mine?" he questioned.

"Mhm.” she nodded. "I'm trading. I wanted to be fair."

“Psh…” he scoffed. “Yours is not nearly, as bad as mine.”

“True.” She nodded. ______ smiled. “After being a couple for a year and a half, there are some details that we don't know about each other. It felt like, when we were apart, and I was with your family...I was closer to you. When I missed you..."

"When you missed me and wanted to see me but refused to call?" He asked.

"Yeah...it was healthy if you think about it."

"Not for my sanity!" He argued. “It was UNHEALTHY for my sanity.”

"Exactly, that tells us that we've become too dependent on each other."

"Nuh uh! I like when you’re clingy." he argued. "I like it when you need me and have to depend on me for something. I like doing things for you."

______ smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Likewise...but, it feels like, we need to be apart from each other once in a while."

"I don't think so." He shook his head stubbornly.

“We d-…”

“NOPE!” he interrupted. “We do NOT.”

"Well, it makes the reunion...a million times better. You don't agree?" she smirked.

Yoseob thought about it and grinned.

"Well, sometimes, it's true. When is the last time we did…THAT?"

"It's been a while." She laughed.

“Want to fight again?”

“ANDWAE!!!!” ______ shouted. She frowned. “The section of 2013 that passed, we didn’t spend much of it together. DON’T make me hate this year. Don’t you make me wish that the world ended on Daniel’s birthday.”

“You’d rather the world end?”

“Yep.” She nodded. “I’d rather the world end than have a stupid fight, again. Can you trust that nothing will happen when I got back to work with HIM?”

She didn’t want to say the name and piss him off again.

Yoseob sighed.

“Noona scolded me. I got a lecture about keeping some parts of our relationship private. Even though we’re a celebrity couple, it’s OUR business and no one else’s. Our relationship will last longer if we both put in the effort. I know that we do, but I want to keep you, so I will fight for it and work harder. I won’t allow my jealousy to get in the way. I promise.”

______ smiled and snuggled up.

“Honestly, the best Pokémon trainer…EVER!” she said wrapping her arms around him.

Yoseob stared at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Yah…really? You’re never meeting up with those two again!”

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Drama on Taehyun's end, while ___Seob is COMPLETELY made up ;D