Chapter 10

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

______ watched Yoseob practice.

This was a step up from being a B2ST member.

He finished dancing and dramatically plopped down next to her, putting his head onto her lap.

She grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from his face.

"I love to watch you dance. You looks so charismatic and y. You're beautiful, did you know that?"

"No, I'm B2STLY...you're B2UTIFUL." he said.

She leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"I'm so proud of you, Jagi." she said. "You're going working hard for this."

Yoseob smiled a bit.

"Do you think the fans will be excited?"

______ thought about it for a moment.

"Well...let's not make the fan girls faint, Arasseo?" she laughed.

He wrapped his arms around her thigh and cuddled close.

"I won't. I promise." he whispered. He groaned. "Still the best pillow, ever. I'm glad you could pull yourself away from your hectic schedule to watch me practice."

"Why would I miss this?!" she squealed. "I'm so excited. When I was about to debut, you were by my side. You never left me. As a girlfriend, it's my duty to be here. Plus, I don't have my Etude House shoot today. My schedule will be clear for a while."

He grinned.

"Tokki-ya...?"

"Hmm?"

She his wet hair, brushing it out of his face.

"I've been watching fancams lately. You should too."

"Aah, Jinjja?" she giggled. "Should you be practicing, instead of goofing off?"

"Yes, Umma." he grumbled. "Anyway!!~I found so many ___Seob fancams! It's crazy!! It's safe to say, we are one of the most loved couples in KPOP. We actually interact with each other. I swear, our ranking must be up there with Se7en Sunbae and Park Hanbyul's."

"We hit THAT status?!" she giggled. "Omo! We must be that daebak."

Yoseob had a mischievous smirk.

"Well, try looking up ___Seob, and then compare it to JunHara." he wiggled his brows. "Awkward much?"

______ snickered and playfully smacked his chest.

"Yah, I ship JunHara!" she giggled.

"I heard that!" Junhyung exclaimed walking into the room. "Yah, Yang Yoseob, Are you making fun of me!"

Yoseob held up his hand, spacing his thumb and pointer an inch apart.

"Just because you're a little spazzisaurus?" ______ teased.

"Ranking of interaction between couples. It's between spazzisaurus Rex, and him."

"Junhyungie Oppa!~" ______ whined.

"Ne?"

"Why would you let HIM, of all people, have a song called 'Caffeine'?" she questioned.

Junhyung looked at Yoseob.

"Seriously...It wasn’t me! Blame the maknae…and Yoseobie.”"

"YAH! Yoseob plus caffeine equals a happy Yoseob. A happy Yoseob is just better, all around." Yoseob explained. He looked at his girlfriend. "Right? Don’t you agree?"

"A caffeinated Yoseob is a scary Yoseob." ______ nodded. She looked at Junhyung. “Right, Oppa?”

Junhyung nodded in response.

Yoseob glared at his girlfriend.

"A Yoseob with a smashed nose, is not a happy Yoseob."

______ giggled.

"Aah, Mianhae. You should've left my dorm willingly."

Junhyung shook his head.

"Ani. Yang Yo, never leaves your dorm WILLINGLY. When he gets back to the dorm, even if it's a few apartments away, he's got extreme withdrawal. I’m going to leave you two again, be aware of the backup dancers that probably don’t want to see you make out." Junhyung said. He stepped out to do more producer stuff.

"Why do I love my girlfriend more than you love yours?" Yoseob shouted after him.

"I could live with a little bit less."

"TOO BAD!" Yoseob growled through his teeth. "I drank a red bull so that I'd survive through practice. You'll get more love than you ask for. I promised my Umma that I wouldn't cause any scandals to cause you stress."

"Actually, I'd like to watch the teaser. Doesn't it come out soon?" ______ asked.

"Y-Yes." Yoseob stammered.

"Yah, you usually let me watch the teasers."

"You said you didn’t want to!!!"

"Aye, that was the jealousy talking! Of course I want to see the teaser! It's my Jagi's first solo!" she smiled.

"O-Okay...."

Yoseob brought up the video to show her.

"MANSE!" she squealed, clapping her hands.

"Just so you know, Hayoon Noona was very respectful. She was nice and not pushy at all."

________ ignored his defensive explanations and just sat there watching the teaser.

He blinked at her.

'Um...do I get a reaction?' he thought. "Jealous Tokki, what did you think?"

She scrunched up her nose.

"Eh..."

Yoseob grabbed her chin, turning her head so they could make eye contact.

"What does THAT mean?"

She leaned forward and claimed his lips.

It was a long kiss full of feeling.

When _____ broke off the kiss, he was in a daze.

She smiled, wiping the lip gloss from his lips.

Junhyung returned to the room, not expecting to get a show.

"DAYUM!~ That was one HOTT kiss. I think you broke him. If that was the reaction gor the teaser, I can only imagine your reaction when we release the full video. Yah, ______?"

"Ne?" she giggled.

"We still need him, you know?" he chuckled.

"Ara."

"So your reaction to the teaser, was?" Yoseob asked, snapping out of the daze.

"You're my man."

"Arasseo." he smirked. "You going to kiss me like that each time I make a teaser?"

______ narrowed her eyes, dangerously.

"Well, I'd there's a kiss scene! I have to remind you who your girlfriend is."

"As if I'd forget." he teased.

He tickled her, pulling her down into his lap.

"Arasseo!~~~~" she squealed. "YAH, hahaha I can't breathe!~"

"Speak!" he demanded playfully. "Give me your thoughts."

"Give me payment and my thoughts are yours." she said holding out her hand.

"That would be me."

______ looked at him.

"Geurae, are you sure that you want my opinion?"

Yoseob suddenly felt less sure.

"Um...not anymore."

______ smiled.

"I LOVED IT!" she giggled.

"Even the kiss scene?" Junhyung teased.

Yoseob glared at him, sending imaginary daggers flying at his head.

"Shut up." he said through gritted teeth.

______ s her arms around Yoseob's neck.

"Even the kiss scene." she said. "Even if it is a camera trick, and you didn’t really kiss her…I get a huge pang of jealousy. Then, I saw how amazing you looked throughout that teaser, and it went away."

He smiled, blushing a bit.

"You might need to scream at Phantom episodes, online?" he teased.

"Yes."

"Junhyung-ah." Yoseob said.

"What?"

"Isn't she amazing?"

Junhyung sighed.

"YAH! Is NO ONE going to say anything about my producing?"

"You produced my solo album too." ______ said. "Junhyung Oppa, JJANG!!! Uri Jagi is...kind of beautiful actually. He's so hott, he's smokin!~~~"

Junhyung looked at Yoseob knowingly.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob, were you afraid to show her the teaser?"

"I told you....she would get jealous! I like my face where it is."

______ smiled.

"Hmm...well my reaction wasn't scary. I had a good reaction."

Yoseob nodded.

"Sure, but the suspense you kept me in...THAT WAS TORTURE. I thought I'd die!"

"Or become a eunuch?" Junhyung teased.

"NO!~" Yoseob whined. "We WILL have children, one day. It won’t be in the near future, but still."

______ kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

"Jagi, were you more afraid of MY reaction? I think you should be terrified of EVERYONE ELSE'S reaction. I mean, B2UTIES,  ___Seob supporters, Song Hayoon sunbae's fans....etcetera."

Junhyung nodded.

"Aah, ______ is right! Do you remember how fans were when you started dating? It was so bad that you broke up to calm everyone down.

"Why did you have to bring that up?" Yoseob grumbled. "Aish...you dropped me like a pile of Bokshiri's poop! My music video reminded me of that. You just disappeared from my life. How rude! Dumping me didn’t help either! The haters got worse. Aigoo…I’m like poop.”

"Aniya!" she argued. "I love you! I don't love poop. The poop loves you too.”

“Mehrong!~” he stuck his tongue out at her. She giggled.

“Sorry, that’s what you get for wanting a kiss scene in your music video.” ______ muttered.

Yoseob’s eyes widened.

“SAYS WHO?!?!” he shouted.

______ wrapped her arms around his torso.

“I’m messing with you.”

Just then, her phone rang.

“Nugu?” Yoseob asked looking at her phone. “Kim Minhee?”

______ sighed and frowned.

“She wants to have lunch…but I wanted to spend the day with you, but you have album things to deal with. The teaser video is going to be released in a few hours.”

Yoseob smiled.

“Go hang out with Minhee. You haven’t seen her in a couple of months.” He said. “Your schedule, is free for the day. Go have some fun.”

“Are you sure? You don’t want me to stay here and keep you company?”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Aniya, I’ll just bug the hell out of Junhyungie. We have a lot to do before the teaser is released. Then, the album is going to be released in a couple of days. You know that everything has to be perfect for when the full music video is released. I’d rather not stress you out.” He smiled. “If you have a relapse of that stress induced sickness that you had, you can’t do anything that you want to do.’

He put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

“Saranghae.” ______ whispered.

“Nado, Saranghae.” He chuckled.

During the day, ______ was sitting in a cafe with the twins.

"So, that teaser." Munhee broke the silence.

Minhee rolled her eyes.

"Oppa has been on that for like 5ever. Maybe even 6ever."

 

-------------------------Flashback-------------------------------------

 

The twins were online.

Minhee ran into Yoseob's teaser pictures.

"WHOA!"

"YAH!! Why are they do close?!?!" Munhee growled. "The punk almost got ______ into a pregnancy scandal and then his teasers for a solo debut are like THIS?!?! I knew that cute image was FAKE!"

"Babo, it's called ACTING!! Yoseob Oppa is ACTING."

"Psh..."

Minhee rolled her eyes.

"Stop making up things in your head! ______ Unnie would not be happy with you, if you started something."

"I won't. I'm just reading up on this 'confirmed'..."he made air quotes. "...FIVE SECOND KISS!"

"Again...BABO, it's acting."

"Still, we may be on suicide watch if the teaser is about to be released."

Minhee rolled her eyes.

"Oppa, you have issues."

 

---------------End Of Flashback-------------------------------------------------

 

______ smiled.

"I'm sorry, I still haven't gotten over the pregnancy scandal that almost happened!!! I was like that BEFORE seeing the teaser. Now, I have seen it! He kissed a girl."

"Yeah, that's why I couldn't bring myself to stay when they were shooting. I'd get jealous. I'm a fan of her, so I don’t mind her doing that with guys...but he's my boyfriend. It's different. I trust him...but it's not something I want to watch."

"Welcome to MY world."

"Awww....Munhee!~" ______ frowned. She shook her head. "Ani, it’s hardly the same. You're different. We broke up...like...."

"7ever ago." Minhee nodded. "Babo, you better cut it out! If you don't stop, Yoseob Oppa won't let you hang out with Unnie!"

"Aigoo!" ______ hit her knuckle on his forehead.

 

-@joker891219: Yoseobie is now a man. No, he was a man before. It sounds weird now. I mean that he is manlier now-

 

______ laughed, while reading that tweet.

"Junhyungie Oppa, JJANG!"

"Wae?"

"I Don’t know, he just is." she giggled.

 

-@: @joker891219 Yong Junhyungie Oppa, JJANG!~ You made my day! -

 

"What did he tweet?"

"Just noting how manly Uri Jagi is becoming, lately."

"Manly?" Munhee scoffed. "That tiny boy? I got more muscles in my right arm than he has in his whole body!"

"Okay...well enough about your personal life." Minhee said.

______ slapped a hand over .

"Ooh."

He held up his pointer, middle, and ring fingers.

"Read between the lines."

"Ignoring you." she said turning back to ______. "So, Unnie, has Oppa been manlier?"

______ smiled and nodded.

"Mhm. I think it's the combination of his solo debut and the pregnancy scandal that almost happened."

"Well, I got to hand it to him...he's not running away or acting like a baby."

"Ani, Uri Jagi is amazing. He's so good to me. I want to go visit his parents. I know he’s busy but Eomeonim came over one evening with homemade soup. When K wasn't feeling well, she talked to me while Uri Jagi was busy."

"You want to catch the train?" Minhee asked.

"Want to?!" ______ squealed.

She got so excited now.

Munhee sighed.

"You're really going?"

______ nodded.

"Duh! I want to try it!" Minhee giggled.

The train ride was long, but they made it there in time.

Minhee and Munhee walked in.

"Waaaaaa!~" she exclaimed staring at the wall of Yoseob.

Munhee, on the other hand, just rolled his eyes.

"Aigoo...as if I don’t hear enough about....him."

"I know that you're rivals in love...BUT...BEHAVE!" Minhee growled. “It’s all in your head, Oppa.”

Yoseob’s father spotted ______.

“Aah, Daughter in law!~” he exclaimed.

“Abeonim!”

He looked back to the kitchen.

 “Yeobo, we have a surprise visitor!”

“Nugu?” His mother came out drying her hands on her apron. Her mood changed when she saw ______ standing there. “DAUGHTER IN LAW!~”

“Eomeonim, Abeonim, ANNYEONGHASEYO!~!” ______ giggled, hugging them both.

“You came to visit us!” Yoseob’s mother said excitedly.

______ nodded.

“Ne, Uri Jagiya is working hard, right now. He couldn’t come, BUT I just had to.” She said.

“YEOBO, bring some food for our daughter in law!” she shouted into the kitchen. “I have some thing I want you to try. You didn’t catch the train alone, did you?

______ shook her head and motioned toward the twins.

“Of course not, Eomeonim. These are my friends, from when I was a kid.”

The twins introduced themselves.

“It’s nice to meet you two.” His mother said. She turned back to ______. “At least you have a guy with you. You came in a group. ”

“Your son would never let me hear the end of it if I came alone.”

Yoseob’s mother nodded.

“Ara! What do you think happened when Uri Adeul walked me to a cab, after I visited you that evening?”

______ smiled.

She gasped in realization.

She knew she had forgotten something.

“Eomeonim! I have something for you!”

She pulled a bag out of her purse and handed it to Yoseob’s mother.

His mother received the bag.

“Oh? What is this?! I hope you didn’t spend any money on us.”

“I had a photo shoot and I got these gifts. I got so many and I didn’t want them to go to waste. I figured you could pamper yourself. There are Men’s products too, for Abeonim.” ______ said.

“Awww…Uri daughter in law is so thoughtful.” Yoseob’s mother said, caressing her cheek. “As long as you didn’t spend money, on us, I’ll accept this. Save your money for yourself. You and Uri Adeul can have a nice date.”

Yoseob’s father brought some food for the table

“Daughter in law, eat up.” He said.

______ nodded and took a seat.

She proceeded to have a meal with the twins.

"Daughter-in-law, eat more." Yoseob's mother said bringing out more food for them.

Munhee hardly looked up to breathe, while eating.

"Aah, Kamsahamnida, Eomeonim!" ______ giggled. "Kim Munhee, breathe."

"Why is this so good?!"                                           

"You’re not a fan of Yoseob Oppa but you're in love with his parents cooking? Uh oh! Dilemma!~" Minhee teased.

"S-Song ______?" a male voice came from behind.

The three all turned to look.

"Ma Taehyun Oppa?" she stammered.

"Aww...HELL NO!" Munhee chuckled. ‘Tell me, this punk did NOT just appear out of nowhere!’

"It IS you!!~" he chuckled. "Wow, you look good."

Munhee stood up.

"YAH.."

"Aah, Kim Munhee..." he smirked.

"Where did YOU come from?"

"I was hungry. Aren't I allowed to eat?"

"No. You can starve to death."

______ rolled her eyes.

"Taehyun Oppa, how have you been?" she asked.

"Great!" he said looking her over. "Wow, ______-ah, you look gorgeous, as always. You were always the only woman, in my eyes. Oh, Minhee-ya, Annyeong,"

"Annyeong Taehyun-ssi." Minhee smiled. ‘Well, it’s a good thing Yoseob Oppa is busy. We just found another one of ______ Unnie’s exes!~’

"Wow, it's been a while.”

He couldn't take his eyes off of ______.

She smiled at him.

"It has."

"What have you been up to?" he asked, refusing to leave.

Munhee gripped his chopsticks.

"Can I stab him in the eye?" he whispered to Minhee.

"Oppa." Minhee warned, snatching his chopsticks away.

“What? I hate this guy!”

 

 

 

_______________________________________

Now, WHO IS THIS GUY? O_o

A guy from ______'s past?