Chapter 32

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

"Aigoo. Aren't you happy that were resuming the drama production?"

He nodded.

"I am, but I'll never trust him."

"You don't need to trust him. Just as long as you trust me."

"What are you going in for?"

"He qants to talk about something important."

"Aah, he's getting over you and is going to let his parents choose a wife for him?"

 ______ narrowed her eyes.

"......you would suggest that. Jagiya, I love you BUT I'd rather not spend this car ride talking about that."

"What did you want to talk about? Or...did you not want to talk at all?" He smirked, her hair.

______ sighed and rolled her eyes.

She removed her arms from her boyfriend and looked at the manager in the back seat.

"Oppa, mianhaeyo. Uri Jagi is not as innocent as he looks. His poor fans are under the impression that he is a cute and innocent little boy. "

Jo Kyungmin just laughed.

"They'd be correct!" Yoseob chimed in.

"They would NOT! I know you, intimately. You are not innocent and cute."

"Don't say I'm not cute!" he whined. “How dare you tell lies like that!”

"You are cute, you're just not innocent."

"It's because I'm an adult. I'm not fourteen.  How old does Teddy Bear Hyungnim look?"

"Thirteen?”

“Hyungnim, apparently, you look a year younger than me.” Yoseob told his manager.

“Kyungmin Oppa is Jjang, that’s why.” ______ shook her head. She smiled. “Oppa, take good care of Uri Jagi, please?”

“Of course.”

Yoseob was silent.

“I mean it. He’s been traveling a lot. I won’t be there to keep an eye on him. Make sure he eats well and rests as much as possible. I don’t like when he overdoes it. He knows it too, don’t you?”

______ gave her boyfriend a look and he just shrugged.

Yoseob smiled.

“I’ll be good. Just make yourself an instagram account and I’ll post a new selca as often as possible. If you don’t like ALL of my pictures, you’re going to hear from me.”

“Aigoo….”

 

-@: I have legitimately been ordered to make an Instagram. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apparently it's not an option...-

 

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim: Don't you have one?-

 

@: @SHAWOLMinheeKim Yeah...but I haven't used it in a while-

 

Her fans remembered it.

They tweeted mentions to her about it.

It was before she dated Yoseob.

“If you were my number one fan, you’d know that I’ve always had one!” she pouted. “I just…haven’t been active on it.”

“I AM your number one fan. You must’ve stopped when we started dating. Why did you stop?”

“We started dating.” She giggled.

“…..” Yoseob frowned.

Soon, they arrived at their destination.

He walked her to the door.

"This is as far as I go." Yoseob said moving his arm that was around ______'s shoulder.

"Aww...WAE?" She whined putting his arm back where it belonged.

He smiled and kissed her temple.

"Tokki-ya, if you want a dead ex boyfriend and convicted murder boyfriend, I can go further."

"Hmph, but we haven't been this close in months."

"It's been years, not months." Yoseob corrected her.

"Babo, it's only been weeks."

"Centuries even. We exaggerate because we miss each other." Yoseob chuckled.

"I would give you a hug, BUT, our baby might get smashed."

"I'm not pregnant." He joked.

"Aigoo, I meant our furry baby." She laughed.

He ped his jacket a bit, and Bokshiri poked his head out.

"Appa is sorry that he doesn't have a purse for you to stay in."

"It's probably warmer in there."

"You'd rather be in here, huh?"

"Your hugs are warm." ______ smiled and nodded. "It's better than my own jacket. Body heat is warmer."

He smirked.

"First you want to steal my shoes. My JIMMY CHOO shoes. Then, you want my arm. Now, you want my body? My body is NOT ready!"

"You didn't say that a couple of weeks ago."

"My body WAS ready then."

"Aigoo!" She shook her head.

Taehyun came out the door.

"Aah, you're here? You two want to come in?"

"Not particularly, No." Yoseob replied.

"Just for a moment?"

"I have somewhere to be and I still don't like you."

"...it'll take two seconds."

______ looked between the guys.

"You can spare two seconds, right, Jagi?" She asked gripping his shirt. "Do you want to be alone THAT badly?"

"Aniya..."

"I want to talk about the scandal. I know who start-...."

Yoseob didn't even let Taehyun finish the sentence.

He walked passed him into the building.

"Let's go then."

"Well, that was easy."

______ looked at Taehyun.

"Mwoya?! You know who started the rumors."

"Yeah..."

"......is that what's been bugging you?"

"Pretty much...."

They walked inside.

The three got into an office and sat down.

"______-ah, who is our number one hater?" Taehyun asked.

Yoseob raised his hand.

"This guy, right here?"

"Jagiya!" ______ scolded. "I can think of one person who hated us the most BUT...he wouldn't do that."

"WANNA BET?! He's exactly who did this crap!"

"MWOYA?!?! WAE would he?! That's messing with his own reputation."

"He's that desperate! I caught him in action."

Yoseob looked between them.

He was feeling left out and completely lost.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! NUGU?!?!"

"His Abeoji."

Yoseob stared in shock.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! Is your Abeoji that horrible? I can’t believe anyone’s father could intentionally hurt them."

"Well, you never grew up as a chaebol, I'm guessing."

"Mhm...that must be why I'm so down to earth."

"YAH, GEUMANHAE, RIGHT NOW!" ______ scolded. "AISH, Guys are such Babos when they try to act macho.”

“Did you deal with your Abeoji?!" Yoseob asked.

“I did.”

“Are you sure?” Yoseob pushed. “I don’t want him doing anything else to mess with her.”

“Neither do I.”

______ sighed.

‘Why did I even come? It’s like the guys are talking and I can’t even get a word in.’ she thought.

She just sat there and listened as they talked.

She looked at Yoseob and smiled.

“You’re okay, right?” Yoseob asked her.

______ nodded.

It made her happy to see how well-behaved Yoseob was being.

“I’m fine.”

When the meeting finished, Yoseob had to leave.

“You better not let her get hurt by anything your father tries to do, again.” He threatened. “You’ll be sorry.”


“If my Abeoji is willing to sacrifice his own reputation to do this, he won’t be easy to fight.”

“How did you keep him so calm and prevent him from adding to the scandals?”

“I caught him. Next time, I’ll get proof.”

“NO!” Yoseob growled. “Not NEXT time! There isn’t going to be a next time. Make sure of that. I don't trust you but I'm putting her reputation in YOUR hands. Don't make me regret my choice. I believe you care enough about her to not let it it get out of control."

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Our Seobie is on FIRE!!~~~ ♥

well, this is all I have for now.

I'll be back, hopefully, sometime within the year to update chapter 33.

.

.

.

.

.

..

just kidding...but I'll be back when I can.