Chapter 28

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

The hiatus from the drama shooting took quite some time.

______ was starting to get really worried.

"It's March and we haven't resumed the drama. I wonder if there are other things that are holding us back from starting the drama again."

"You're on a hiatus. It's understandable that you wouldn't meet up with him. You're in a cheating scandal with the guy. As much as I dislike the guy, he's protecting you by staying away. I'm sure he has a lot to think about. Aish, so unprofessional, he should fill you in. Nah, maybe it's better that he hasn't called."

"I'm worried though..."

"Arasseo, it's because you have a huge heart. You always worry about people. Like I said, he's protecting you by staying away. Perhaps, he's using that huge trust fund of his to find out who started this rumor. Give him time to figure it out." Yoseob said stretching his arms and legs.

_____ smiled a bit.

"I guess you're right." She said. "Jagiya, hopefully people will see is together and know that our relationship isn't broken. I have an interview in a few hours."

Yoseob sighed.

"Tokki-ya, fighting."

"Kamsa...if they ask questions about it, I'll tell the truth."

Her boyfriend made a face.

"Leave out the part about him being your ex-boyfriend. That might just add fuel to the anti’s torches."

"I don't need more hate, right now."

"Mm..." he nodded.

"I have a feeling they'll be more curious about us though. They’ll want to know how we’re doing and how we’re coping. Everyone is nosy when it comes to our relationship. It's like we’re one person now."

"Yeah!~ Even if we aren't together...people ask me where you are.” Yoseob agreed. He reached up and poked her forehead. “Yah, Tokki-ya!  I will be monitoring you, arasseo? Don't slip up and say something that you don't want me to hear. Just watch what you say."

"Yah!" ______ giggled. “What are you talking about?”

Yoseob just shrugged.

"Just a warning."

“Psh, you’re the Babo with trust issues! I haven’t done anything to add to it and don’t plan to. We’re in a good place. Let’s keep it that way. Aaah, Uri Jealous bojogae Jagiya, JJANG!~” ______ said cutely, giving him two thumbs up. “Saranghae!~~~”

He couldn’t help but smile.

“You’re the only person who is allowed to be cuter than me. Remember that.” He chuckled. “Go.”

_______, lovingly, caressed his cheek, and they shared a quick kiss.

“I’m always going to be cuter. When I’m cute, people don’t want to tear out their hair. They just want to run up to give me a hug and pet me.”

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at her.

“Are you trying to say you’ll cut down on aegyo? Who gave anyone permission to pet you?” he nagged. “Only your Jagi can pet you!”

He pulled her into a tight embrace.

He then proceeded to her hair, like how he would pet Bokshiri.

“Yaaaaaah!~” ______ whined struggling out of his arms. “Jagiya, I’m not a pet! Let me go!~”

“Shireo!” he just held on tighter and continued to pet her.

“Geumanhae!~” ______ giggled.

"SHHH! I'm petting my Tokki."

"Go away!" She laughed.

Later, ______ arrived at the studio.

She sat down to do her interview.

They asked about the scandal going on.

“Sorry. Everyone is curious, so we had to ask.”

"ANIYO! It's not true. We aren't broken up at all. I'm not seeing anyone else. Yang Yoseob is all the man I need." She said confidently.

"He's manly?"

"Of course! People think because he's got a cute face and kind personality that he's always a softy. He is a softy but he's VERY MANLY! In all honesty, his aegyo is too much. I feel like pulling a hood over his head. Or maybe swaddle him like a baby. He's an amazing boyfriend that does dorky things."

"Do you still see each other often?"

"Even though we're part of the same company, no." She shook her head. "Even though we also live in the same building, our schedules, lately, have been crazy. With my drama and the things he is doing, we don't have time. It was easier before but now it's getting more difficult to make time to get together. That could be why people are coming up with these stories."

"Aah. Well, judging by the twitpics, it looks like you're doing fine."

They showed a few selcas on the screen of them together.

"Awwwwwww!!!" The audience swooned.

"___Seob! ___Seob!" They chanted. "Aegyo couple!"

"What are they saying?" one interviewer asked.

"___Seob." The second interviewer said. "That is their couple name. Aigoo, don't you remember the last time she was on here, we did called him? Aigoo...Their fancams are the cutest thing!!"

Interviewer number one looked at his co-cost.

"I often question your ually when you say and do things like that."

______ stifled a laugh.

"This is a recent one! You wouldn't ask if he's manly if you saw this. You do see pictures of him with a jacket on, then he’s carrying it on his arm. THIS is what happens in between."

They played the video for the audience.

She blushed in embarrassment as she remembered the cute moment.

 

-----Flashback-------

 

Yoseob could feel the chill in the winter air.

The girls had a lot less clothes on then the guys.

"AISH, and she must be freezing." He frowned. He was such a thoughtful boyfriend.

He walked over and in one swift motion, took of his blazer, draping it around her shoulders.

She felt the blazer on her but looked around and no one was there.

He acted fast.

"Nugu...." she whispered.

"Yoseob Oppa." Eunji whispered.

"Cheongmal?" ______ smiled, hugging the blazer tighter around herself. 'Awww...I miss his cute, thoughtful mannerisms.'

______ looked and spotted him with BTOB.

She ran over and jumped on his back.

"Jagiya!~" she said cutely.

"What?" He chuckled. "You looked cold."

"Kamsahamnida. Cute Bojogae, aren't you cold?"

"Ani." He shook his head. "I'm comfortable. You looked cold though."

 

------End of Flashback---------

 

‘It smelled like him.’ ______ thought.

"______-ssi, in the cold weather, like now, does he share his jacket?"

"Ne."         

"He gives you his jacket?! That skinny boy will freeze!"

"Ani!" ______ shook her head.

“Mwo?”

"ANIYO. He isn't..."

"Mwoya?!"

"He is the type to....share his jacket."

"I'm lost."

"This...is rare. He rarely takes his jacket off to put on me. He just...shares it. I mean, we would both be in his jacket. It's warmer that way. I like it better."

"Oh god, don't tell is the details of your intimacy."

"ANIYO!!! It's not like that!!!! But honestly, the only time he usually takes off his jacket to lend to me, is when I have to sit while wearing a skirt or dress. Like I said, he's manly and protective. It's a side of Yang Yoseob that most people don't see, but I see it all the time. I've probably said it before, Yang Yoseob is not just the aegyo king that people see. He's got a manly side."

"I've never seen a cuter couple. Most idol couples don't show much skinship. Yours is just cute and sweet. I will go down with this ship. I've shipped you two since before B2ST's debut."

"I was a normal girl then." She giggled.

"After Then."

"Oh, so you watched a young girl do makeup and covers on YouTube? Yah, do you see what I mean about questioning your uality?"

"This fancam was the other day." She said with a smile. "What other idol couple do you see doing things like that?"

"Honestly, none. It's rare for the celebrity couples to go public. Even then, they don't last very long."

"Aah, I idolize Se7en sunbaenim and Park Hanbyul Sunbaenim's relationship. They've gone on for years and are still strong."

"You're up there though. We asked, the fans, 'Which celebrity couple, are you most interested in befriending."

"Se7en Sunbaenim and Park Hanbyul sunbaenim?" She asked.

"Ani."

"Junhyungie Oppa and Hara?"

"Ani."

"MWOYA?! Kang Donggun Sunbaenim...?"

“Nope…”

"Simon D Oppa and Lady Jane Sunbaenim?"

"Yang Yoseob and Song ______ topped the polls."

"CHEONGMALYO?!?!"

♫Every day I Shock…SHOCK! Every Night I Shock…SHOCK!~♫

"Ne. When we asked why, both of them said...you're more approachable. Your never-ending fan service and adorable couple moments,  along with your friendly personalities, make everyone love you. Before your debut, you made it all about your fans. You still take requests from them and never let your fame change you."

"Wow. In reality, I wouldn't be here if not for my fans."

"I thought you'd say your boyfriend."

"Well, he's counted as a fan. He's my number one fan."

"We know that we always go back to your relationship with Yang Yoseob, but back to the scandal. Are you willing to speak more on the subject?"

"Mhm." She smiled. "It's not so bad, anymore. Taehyun Oppa-.."

"Oppa?"

"Ne, Ma Taehyun is an Oppa that I knew in school. On an interview we spoke a bit about it. Oppa was putting on a play in school. He asked me to help him compose music so that he could make it into a musical. We spent a lot of time together and we were close."

She spoke a bit about her friendship with Taehyun. She left out the dating part.

The ___Seob obsessed interviewer looked distracted.

"He looks like he's dying to ask about your relationship. Can't you wait?"

"I can...not."

______ stifled a laugh.

She loved interviews like this.

It wasn't boring, at all.

 “Well…if this scandal was true….”

"NEVER!!! If I cheated, he'd never forgive me!” ______ exclaimed. “I wouldn't forgive myself, either. I would never do that to someone like him. My relationship means everything to me. I've dated before but...my relationships weren't this serious."

For a moment, she forgot that he was watching and just spilled her emotions.

"You're serious about him?"

"Ne...I could never share my heart with another man, to the extent that I've shared it with him. I owe everything to him. If not for him, I'd be just Song ______, the girl with dreams to become a singer. I wouldn’t have reached my dreams. I’m not someone who could just ruin a relationship that I treasure so greatly. Even if we didn't go public...I think I'd be okay."

"Cheongmal?!?!"

"Mhm, as much as I love talking about my boyfriend...we reveal things that no one else needs to know. Uri Jagi wears two rings, ours and B2UTIES. We don't want to disappoint anyone...but I also don't want to worry them with made up rumors. I know that if we didn't go public...we'd avoid having as many anti-fans as we have. If we didn't do public though, we wouldn't have all of those supporters who build up our confidence by sending little messages of love to us. I've been Ina relationship that involved people trying to tear us down and break us up. You have to be willing to fight for the one that you love.  If it’s worth it, you don't give up."

"She's very insightful."

"So….if you had kids, how many do you want?"

"What?" She gasped. She never expected that question. "Where did that come from?"

"He's nosy. He loves getting to know the celebrity couples."

"Two. I've always wanted two kids, WAE?"

“Because…in an interview, Yang Yoseob said the same thing.”

“You know, the sad part is…we brought you here to interview you about your drama. We didn’t even get to that and we’re out of time. Someone here is too busy butting into your private life. Mianhae, regarding today. Is this not the most non structured interview you’ve ever done?”

“Well….” ________ giggled. “I enjoyed myself. I only said nice things because I know someone is watching. He watches whenever I have a schedule on a show. He forces me to talk like he's so DAEBAK. He's cute and he knows it. I got a warning before coming here."

"Want to give him a message?"

______ nodded.

"You're not going to call him, right?"

"Ani, say it to the camera."

______ looked straight into the camera.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob, GEUMANHAE!” she growled through her teeth. “I’ll never cook for you again and I’ll call up Haeyeon Unnie to hang out. I'm sure your Noona has some embarassing stories that I haven't heard yet.”

“Whoa…even their threats are cute.”

______ switched back to a cheerful tone.

“BOJOGAE JAGIYA, SARANGHAE!~~~~”She made a huge heart with her arms over her head. She made a smaller heart with her hands and moved it around cutely.

 

 

 


______________________________________________

Having serious writers block lately.

NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! XD

Subbies, motivate me!~ ♥♥ hehe

I love you guys! I figured I needed a fluff chapter to make up for the drama that went on in the last few chapters.