Chapter 8

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

______ sat in her meeting with the Étude House representatives.

They were talking to her about what they wanted from her.

"We picked you because you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. You have morals and stick to them. With the research were done on you, we believe you're a good choice to be the face of Étude House."

"I would be honored!" ______ said with a smile.

"There's something about an average girl who is tight on cash, building up her popularity on YouTube trying to make something of herself. That humbles a person. You had a lot of young women who look up to you. You care a lot about others, whether they’re friends or not."

They were talking for some time, before she signed the contract.

They scheduled a photo shoot got a couple of weeks from then.

The day of  _____'d first photo shoot, with Étude House came around.

She looked over to see SHINee getting their pictures taken.

Then, something else caught her eye.

She felt like she was in heaven.

'Omo, I love this place.' she thought. ‘Me with cosmetics, is like putting Uri Jagi in a coffee shop…’

The room was full of cosmetics.

"These are the gifts we get to take home." a boy said.

"Aah, Jinjja?!"

She was practically drooling.

She looked at the boy.

"______-ah." he chuckled.

"Onew Oppa! It's been so long!" ______ gasped. "You recognized me?"

"I maybe clumsy but I wouldn't forget your face."

______ smiled.

The other members came over to greet her.

"Noona, you look excited." Key said.

"I am!~"

"We just finished our pictorials."

“I just got my makeup done and everything.” She laughed nervously. “Then, I got distracted. We really get these things?”

“Mhm…we have gift bags. I gave mine to my Umma.” Onew said.

“Really Hyung? Why not give it to ME?” Key whined.

“There were female products.” Jonghyun said. “I gave mine to my Noona and Umma, last time.”

“And your point is…?”

_______ stifled a laugh.

“______-ssi…” the photographers called over to her.

She bowed to the SHINee members and went off to do her pictorials.

After that batch of pictures were done, Yoseob called ______ during a break from recording.

SHINee had already left.

They were scheduled to pose with her the next time they met up.

"Yah! Do you need to call me to get through the day?" ______ exclaimed. “AIGOO!~”

"Yes!" Yoseob said. "You're My Tokki. It perks me up."

"Hmm...I thought all you needed was red bull. You need to mix your poisons?"

"DUH! I haven't seen you in a few days. We live so close too. Isn’t that pathetic? I miss you."

______ smiled.

"Hmm...You find it that difficult to function if you don't hear my voice?"

"Pretty much."

"Aww...you're so sad."

Yoseob whined.

"Yah, you're having fun without me, aren't you?"

"I'm living Minhee's dream!"

"Kim Minhee's dream is to become a Mormon and spend the rest of her life married to every member of SHINee."

"Okay...so I never took it THAT far."

"I hope not. Aish...I miss you so much, I'd settle for a mini date right now."

"Mini date?"

"Even if I could see you for...five minutes. I'd be happy."

______ sighed.

"You know, you're killing me!!" she whimpered. "You're making me miss you more."

"Mission accomplished."

"Hmph!" she pouted. "You’re cruel. Everyone is asking me why Jagi deactivated his twitter? Argh! Am I your keeper?!"

"Yes." he laughed. "DEAL WITH IT! I'm your manager and you're mine."

"You wish. YAH! Get back to work." she ordered. "I'll do the same. I have a few more to do before I’m finished here. Aish, it's like you can't live without me, or something."

"I can't..." he pouted. "I'm dependent on you. For me, all it takes is hearing your voice and my world lights up. I don’t even need to see you. I want to though! That's why, as soon as I see you...I'm going to kiss your lips off."

"You miss kissing THAT much?"

"Yes."

"Go practice your kiss scene, then. Mehrong!~” she teased.

"But...the kiss scene means nothing. It's acting. Kissing my girlfriend is incomparable to a fake kiss."

"Geurae." she sighed. "Don't do that. If you mess up on that scene and have to redo, I might have to hurt you."

"Awww...Tokki, I miss you even more now.” He chuckled. “If I miss you, I'll call you. Keep your handphone nearby."

"Aah, I can see it now." ______ sighed.

"Mwo?"

"Mhm, If I call you because you need to hear my voice, it would go like this....'Yeoboseyo? Hang up!'." she teased trying to imitate his voice.

"Aye! ANDWAE! That's too fast! I'd want to hear about your day. It would be more like you're saying, 'I’m having fun without you! In your face!!' That's how it would go."

"Nah, Who said I have much fun without you?"

Yoseob sighed.

"Well, you're at a shoot for Étude House. I know how you get in those cosmetic stores."

______ let out a squeal.

"Eeeeeek! I know!!!" she giggled. "I have bags of free things. They gave me full sized products. I got some face cream stuff that I want to give to Eomeonim. She needs to pamper herself."

"Uri Umma? Yah! What about your own parents?" he chuckled.

"I got some for them too, AIGOO! What kind of daughter do you think I am? Now, you should get back to work."

Yoseob let out a small yawn.

"Arasseo." he sighed. "Kamsahamnida, for thinking of my Umma."

"She's your Umma and she devoted her time to me when I was sick."

"No, that was me." Yoseob whined.

"You're not that pretty." she teased.

"Psh! I don't want to be pretty."

"Too bad!!” she growled playfully. “I got you some skin care products too."

"Aish...I don't need lip gloss! I always end up wearing your if I kiss you anyway. It’s not pretty!~ I have your lip gloss if I need any."

______ made a face.

"Aigoo...if you were here, I'd sit on you right now." she said.

He smirked.

"You know, we have issues with saying 'Goodbye.'." he chuckled.

______ grumbled.

"It's YOU!" she exclaimed. "You're always putting it off! That's why we need short phone calls."

"Um...'Yeoboseyo? Hang up!'? Oh wow, so much feeling goes into that."

"Do you have separation anxiety?" she teased.

"Yes...because you're always pushing me away, slamming doors in my face. Anyone would have separation anxiety after that.” He nagged. “I still love you though.”

“Nado.” She laughed. “I’m waiting to see how everything turns out for your solo. FIGHTING!”

“You too, FIGHTING!”

They hung up and ______ went onto twitter.

 

-@: Separation is painful, but when I hear your voice…I’m happier than anyone else. That’s all I need. -

 

______ went to finish up her photo shoot, while the supporters went insane.

 

-I wonder if Unnie is writing lyrics. Maybe she misses Yoseob Oppa. How cute!~ #___SeobCouple ♥-

 

-#___SeobCouple is still the best EVER!~-

 

- Omo! @ must miss Yoseob Oppa. Awww… #___SeobCouple-

 

-@blockbhyo: @ Separation is natural. Shake well. ㅋㅋ -

 

-@: @blockbhyo um...what? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You are truly unique. Is that you trying to cheer me up? Aigoo....-

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Yoseobie's solo is rapidly approaching, in real life, and here.

YAY!~~~~ Who's excited?!

OMO! Ive been on a roll!

In reality, I have all the chapter up until Chapter 11, ready to post... ♥

If you want me to post sooner, let me know!~ ㅋㅋ