Chapter 25

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

"CHEONGMAL?!?! Have you ever spoken to her before?"

"Ani..." ______ shook her head. "We've never met."

Minhee blinked. She stared in disbelief.

"What? You've never met his sister?"

"Ani..."

"Whoa, this can go in a number of directions. She could know about the dramas going on and hate you. She could love you and get you and Yoseob Oppa to make up. She could murder you and hide the body."

"Seriously, Kim Minhee, you're getting weirder and weirder."

"You know who my brother is, right?"

"I know." She giggled.

"So, are you going to meet with his Noona?"

"If I don't, I'll get on her bad side. I will meet with her."

______ replied to Haeyeon's message with her phone number so she could text the meeting location to her.

 

- Meet me at my shop tomorrow. We can talk.-

 

______ swallowed hard and took a deep breath before heading to the address that Haeyeon had provided.

She came to the cute little shop.

She had wanted to go there for a while.

She really wanted to meet Yoseob's Noona.

Meeting like this, sort of made her nervous.

______ could feel her heart pounding.

"You're here!~"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted shyly.

She gave her a bow to be respectful.

"OMO! She's much prettier in person. Unnie, I'd say Oppa did well." another girl said. "Annyeonghaseyo Unnie, I'm Kim Yojin."

______ just stared at the girl.

It was as if they had surgically implanted Yoseob's face onto a girl's body.

Yoseob was beautiful so that wasn't an insult to her at all.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yang Haeyeon. Yojin, here, is our cousin. She's Yoseob's Dongsaeng."

"Do you see where Oppa gets his good looks?" Yojin asked. "It's from ME!~"

______ couldn't hold back her smile.

"I ought to scold my brother for not letting us meet you! You've been dating for almost a year and a half. Umma and Appa have met you countless times. I feel so forgotten."

"It's not like we see Oppa very often either."

"Ne, he's always so busy." ______ frowned.

"AISH, I'm so mad at him for everything." Haeyeon said.

"Huh?"

______ was confused.

"On his birthday, he came to visit me. He was very emotional and all over the place."

______ stayed silent.

"Mianhaeyo."

"Aww...Wae?! It's not your fault. I'm not going to yell at you or anything. I don't have a reason to. You're not doing anything wrong. He's just insecure. He never really had to compete for your attention before."

"Unnie, they're both idols."

"Ara." Haeyeon sighed. "Yah, Kim Yojin, that's not what I meant."

"You mean as a man?" ______ questioned. "As a man he's never had to complete for my affections?"

"Yes. Well, when we used to get jealous of me, when we were younger...he played pranks. In order to get our parents attention, when he thought they were more focused on me, he figured out ways to get their attention. We're siblings though, for men it's different. It's a male thing."

"Like two male dogs fighting for dominance?" Yojin suggested.

"Arf!" Bokshiri barked from inside ______'s purse.

"Doggy?" Yojin said. "You have a doggie?!~~"

"Oh, he's so quiet sometimes I forget he's in there. Bokshiri-ya, Umma is sorry. I just got him back yesterday."

"Back?" Haeyeon said. "Where was he?"

"Yoseobie had him for a few days. He had schedules though so I got him back."

"You saw each other."

"A little bit. It was more like a divorced couple taking over their days with their child."

"He's Oppa's too?" Yojin asked.

______ nodded. She handed her the puppy.

The three girls were conversing over Yoseob, as well as themselves.

They got along well.

______ looked at Yojin and smiled.

Her resemblance to Yoseob was uncanny.

There was no denying that they were related.

______ laughed out of nowhere.

"What? What's funny?" Yojin asked.

"Now, I see why he hates it when I tell him that he's pretty. I always saying he'd make a pretty girl." ______ smiled. "You look like him, quite a bit."

"They get that a lot." Haeyeon laughed.

"We do. Oppa is more of a brother, to me, than a cousin. That's why I'm so insulted that he hasn't introduced us yet."

"He's probably been too busy." ______ said. "I begged him to bring me to the shop, but he wasn't interested."

 

-----------Flashback--------------

 

"Oooooooooooh!~"

______ was practically drooling over pictures that Yoseob's Noona had posted on twitter.

"Oh yeah, I just realized, you haven't met Noona yet."

______ frowned.

"ARA! We've been dating for almost a year and a half...." She pouted. "Are you afraid to introduce me to your Noona?!"

"ANIYA!!!!" He shouted. "I know Haeyeon Noona and Uri Tokki will get along well. Maybe too well."

"You sure you're not embarrassed?" _______ frowned. She looked so cute when she pouted.

"Not of you!!! I would, definitely, never be embarrassed of you! You’re my Tokki, I’m proud to have a pretty and cute girlfriend." He exclaimed. "Uri Noona might embarrass me though."

"So...you still have secrets?" ______ asked.

"N-No..."

"I've already seen most of your pre-debut pictures. Mostly what your parents have shown me."

"Uh...Tokki, are you sure you want to visit Noona's shop?" He shook him head hoping she'd take the hint.

______ shook her head too, mirroring him.

"Yes."

"In that case...." He sighed.

"YAY!~"

Yoseob pouted and stomped his foot.

"Awww..WAE?!?!?!" He whined. "I don't want to! Can’t you live without meeting Noona?”

“I doubt it.”

“Well, I might not be able to live it down if you do meet. It’s a Noona’s job to embarrass her little brother when he has a girlfriend.”

“I still want to meet her…” ______ said not giving in.

 

--------End of Flashback---------------------------------------------

 

“Psh, that sounds like him. Well, just for that, I WILL embarrass him. He should be even more afraid now!”

Yojin was playing with Bokshiri.

"He likes me!~"

"He thinks you're his Appa, that's why." Haeyeon teased. "Bokshiri-ya, Gomo knows this."

______ smiled.

She had just met these girls and she loved them already.

"______ Unnie, don't let Oppa lose you, Arasseo?" Yojin begged.

"Aww..."

"Seriously...we like you too much. From spending a few hours with you, we already want you as part of the family. How can he be so insecure? You love him and only him. It's noticeable."

"Will you forgive Oppa?" Yojin asked.

______ just smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I will forgive him. As the days go by, I'm finding it harder to stay firm. I will give in soon. I don't know if I can stay tough for much longer. If I see him, I might give in too easily.”

“We’re all like that when it comes to Yang Yoseob.” Haeyeon nodded. She patted _______’s back. “Welcome to the club. I’ve always hoped that my Dongsaeng would bring you here, to meet me.”

“Cheongmalyo?”

“Mhm, I thought it would be cool to hang out and do girly things.”

“Ooh, let’s go hang out and get Manis!”

“Awww…I haven’t had a manicure in too long.” ______ said staring at her nails. “My nails and cuticles are horrible, at the moment.”

Haeyeon shook her head.

“Aigoo, you’d think Yoseobie would spoil his pretty girlfriend. A spa day would be nice. I hear you’re working a lot now. You need to rest too.”

______ smiled.

She always wanted an older sister.

Haeyeon was so nice to her and made her feel comfortable.

The girls headed out to a salon to get their nails done.

They chit chatted to pass the time.

"So, Unnie, I'm a fan of yours." Yojin said.

"CHEONGMALYO?!" ______ exclaimed. She was a bit surprised.

"Ne, I've been a fan since before you started dating Uri Oppa. I like your fashion sense and your makeup skills. You could've been a cosmetologist!"

"Hmm...Well, after getting the chance to do his makeup...I'm happy." She giggled. "For his solo debut."

"Solo debut?! You did that?"

"Yeah, when he found out I was going to be the stylist and makeup artist...he freaked out. He thought I would get revenge on him for how terribly he did MY makeup." She giggled. Suddenly, her expression changed. She frowned.

To get her mind off of it, the girls went out for a day of fun.

They took a lot of selcas and got their nails done together.

"Pretty!~" Yojin squealed admiring ______'s nail art. "A pink bunny!"

"It my nickname."

"Oh that's right." Haeyeon laughed. "Uri Nam-Dongsaeng calls you his 'Tokki'. It's a cute nickname."

"Aah, it's because ______ love to be hyper and spaz, just like Oppa?"

______ smiled.

A few minutes later,  a familiar face came in.

"What happened?! Why did I have to rush here?"

Bokshiri ran to him.

Yoseob was confused.

"Why do you have Uri Bokshiri?" He asked picking up the dog. "I know he is Bokshiri. I've spent enough time with him, since he was a puppy, to know his mannerisms and markings. I know my dog."

______ came out of the bathroom and blinked in shock.

She never expected to see him, but she knew they were his family, so she should've known.

"Oppa, want to do your nails?" Yojin asked. She waved her hands in front of his face, showing off her fresh manicure.

"He bites his nails." ______ chimed in.

"You still do that?! Eww..." Haeyeon said.

"Noona...what are you up to? Why are you hanging out with my girlfriend?"

"She was free and so were we."

"So, you just opened up your business and closed down to play?" He shook his head. "You're not in sand? Noona, this isn't like school."

"I didn't skip school, stupid. Don't fill my shoes with water."

"Tokki-ya, Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!" She smiled.

"You're off today?" He asked softly. He didn't know and he felt bad that she didn't tell him.

"Ne, I am."

"Why didn't you call to tell me?" He frowned.

"If I miss you, I won't call." ______ stated. "It's a fact. The more I miss you, the more I spend my time doing things that don't concern you."

Yoseob scratched Bokshiri's ears.

"Umma is trying to punish Appa. Song ______, is that why you didn't meet me to get him back."

"Yes?" She smiled.

It made her happy to see him calm and happy.

Yoseob walked over to ______ and took her hand.

She blushed a bit.

He chuckled at her nail art.

"Aah, kyeopta!"

"Psh! They're claws."

"Mhm, how come you're off today? Did something happen to-...." He started to talk but cut himself off. If he mentioned Ma Taehyun he'd get himself into trouble. "Never mind."

"Uh huh...that's right, never mind." ______ nodded. A smirk played across her face. "Like I said, they're claws. If you refrain from...talking about him, I'll lift the ban."

"Ban? What ban? There was a ban?!”

“What did you think that little probationary period was?”

“Um…You mean, besides torture?!” he whined.

“You can make up, you know.” Haeyeon pressured Yoseob. “Also, when you do, please bring her around often. I had to take matters into my own hands!"

"It's okay, Unnie." ______ smiled. "I'll continue to teach him a lesson, for not trusting me."

"You do that. If he continues to act stupid, call me. You have my number."

"I do."

"Yeah!~ I'll be deleting that, when you're not looking." Yoseob muttered. "Noona, what are you up to?!"

"PSH! Umma and Appa always sing her praises. They are excellent judges of character, so I trust them. YAH, did you think I'd want to kill my GORGEOUS, future sister-in-law?!"

______'s eyes shifted nervously.

'I did....'

"NO WAY! I wanted to find out for myself! If you weren't going to man up and stop being a Babo, so that you could bring her to meet us...I'd take matters into my own hands! Also, how dare you keep your girlfriend away from me, because you thought if say things to embarrass you?!"

yoseob looked at ______.

"Yah, Song ______, you told her?"

"........"

Haeyeon smirked.

"Dongsaeng-ah, you don't know how embarrassed I could make you."

"Awww...Noona! I'm a celebrity, I have an image to uphold."

"Hmm...I take it, it's not a very....manly...image?" His Noona teased.

"Hmmph!" He pouted, childishly. "I AM VERY MANLY!"

______ snickered, and then covered to hide it.

Yoseob had already caught it.

"Oops...Mianhae."

Haeyeon stifled her own laugh.

"Yah...Tokki..." He frowned. He looked at Haeyeon and scowled. "AISH...."

"Aww...it's only been a few hours and she's already agreeing? It looks like I have a new best friend. Yoseob-ah, go make up with her. The next time you fight over something this stupid, Noona will spill some embarrassing childhood stories. For instance, the time you ran away from home to find Pika-..."

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Yoseob screamed, cutting her off. "Noona, Geumanhae.....See?! This is what I was afraid of...."

______ shook her head and smiled.

"Go take her somewhere." Haeyeon said. She pinched his cheek. "I mean...NOW! I will hurt you if you lose her. I doubt you'll ever find someone that loves you like she does Dummy."

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

FINALLY!~ *breathes a sigh of relief* Back to Fluffy ___Seob very soon!~ ♥

 

BUT...that doesnt necessarily mean that the drama will be gone! Nope Nope NOPE!~ Maybe~ or Maybe Not!~

 

ㅋㅋㅋ