Chapter 37

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

"Yah, Song ______..."

"Hmm?"

"Why have you been texting Junhyungie a lot lately?" Her boyfriend asked.

______ just smiled.

"Wae? Are you jealous?"

"ANI! You smile when you text Junhyungie and its weird."

"It's nothing. I'm just texting Oppa a lot because we've been working on our drama recording...and that's it. It's fun to get his advice."

"He's a rookie actor too. You could ask Kikw- no don't do that."

"Well, I want to see Kikwang Oppa's drama special too. Hmm...Well Taehyun Op-...."

Yoseob glared at her.

"Op-Op-Op-Op-Oppa Gangnam style!" He sang. "Is that what you were going to say?"

"Exactly!" She lied. "Anyway, at work we discussed the OST and possible cameos."

"Is that why you're talking to Junhyungie? Was Doojoon not just in a drama?"

"I'd rather have you in there and have a kiss scene."

"CALL!"

"Yah, that's just my daydreaming. It's not going to happen."

"AISH...." He pouted. "___Seobies would love it."

"Others would have my head."

"Or mine...."

"Fan girls are scarier than fan boys."

"Well...."

"Trust me...."

"Aah, is Kim Minhee that bad?"

"She wants to meet SHINee but I bet shed run in the opposite direction, after losing her voice."

Yoseob chuckled.

"I miss Minhee. I'd even rather deal with her brother than Ma Taehyun."

"You'd never have wanted to deal with him in the past."

"He's the lesser of two evils. The rich, snobby one is not what I want to deal with...ever.

“In that case, I should get back to work before he cuts my break down to half an hour.” ______ told him.

“You still have half an hour though. Let’s get a quick meal before you go back.”

“You want to eat before boxing? Is that healthy?”

“Tokki-ya, I could eat before, take a break, eat some more, box a few more rounds, then eat more.”

“….I know that about you….”

“Am I a garbage disposal to you?”

“Of course. You come to my dorm to either sleep or eat. Uri Jagi, is soooo boring.”

“Uri Tokki may be surprised though.”

“Waeyo?”

“I’m not eating like before.”

“You always diet before a comeback. Also, for boxing you need to make weight, right?”

He smiled and nodded.

‘So you understand.”

“As long as my boyfriend doesn’t lose too much weight, I’m okay.” ______ said. “I’ll be a supportive girlfriend, until your health is affected, arasseo? I mean affect for the worse. If you’re healthier and feel better, I’ll continue to support you.”

“Aye, Tokki is so serious.” He pouted.

She smiled.

“You know that you’re important to me. You know how my lectures can be. Don’t you want to avoid them at all cost?”

“YES! I sure as hell do.”

“That’s what I thought. I should be offended BUT I know that when it comes to you, I get a bit dramatic.”

“Gwaenchana!~” Yoseob said happily. “I like having a girlfriend who loves me as much as you do. I’ll behave.”

He treated her to lunch and escorted her back to work.

Taehyun had just finished a meeting.

“Aah, you’re here?”

“Duh…” Yoseob said coldly. “I thought I’d come to make sure.”

“Make sure of what? Our relationship has been, strictly, professional! If you’re still insecure…well…you should be.”

Yoseob looked to see if ______ had heard that.

Of course, she hadn’t.

She noticed Yoseob looking at her.

“Wae?”

“Nevermind…”

______ glared at Taehyun.

“Did you mutter something to him? Don’t talk to my boyfriend!”

“At all?”

______ nodded in response.

“Yep, not at all. I don’t want you to upset him. I know that it’s your favorite thing to do. Uri Jagi doesn’t need to stress out right now.” She said. “This comeback is a huge thing. Also, over protective girlfriends shouldn’t be messed with.”

“It was a joke.” Taehyun frowned.

“Don’t even joke. I don’t like when you two fight. You two just need to accept that you’re both part of my life. Quit pestering each other. Are you not adults? Lately, Kim Munhee is the only mature one out of the guys I’ve dated.”

“That sounds like an insult.” Taehyun frowned.

“Sure does…” Yoseob agreed.

“Maybe you shouldn’t make it true, hmm?” she asked. “Maybe it’s because I don’t see him often.”

“……………….Yah, Behave yourself.” Yoseob growled at Taehyun.

Taehyun just shrugged.

“I’m just here doing my job. No one told you to imagine such impossible things.” He taunted.

______ just glared at him.

“Seriously? Was that necessary?!” she sighed. “Jagiya, go to your schedule.”

“Arasseo, I’m going.” Yoseob said side-eyeing Taehyun as he walked out the door.

______ went to touch up her makeup.

“Aigoo, Men…..” she sighed shaking her head. "...always trying to be macho. Aish, what am I going to do with them?"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

YAY!!!!!!! Finally got the chance to update after like...almost two months! XD

 

MIANHAE!

I wrote so much during B2ST's comeback and everything but never got the chance to arrange them into a chapter.

I'll try to do it ASAP!

I miss my ___SEOBIES! ♥♥♥♥