Chapter 13

Still Singing Just For You

______ was happy that she got the chance to be Yoseob's stylist.

"Hmm...I think you need more powder."

"YAH! Am I THAT ugly?" he teased.

"Yes....SHH!"

"Shireo."

"BOOP!~"

She tapped the makeup puff on his nose.

"Nnn...." he whined.

______ giggled and blended it out.

"Aah, Mianhae. Your nose was blinding me."

Yoseob growled.

He grabbed the back of her knees pulling her down onto his lap.

"Yah."

"BABO-YA!!!" she scolded. "Eomeonim will be here soon."

"So?"

"You're going to wrinkle your pants." she scolded.

She gave him a quick kiss and stood up to finish getting him ready.

"I always seem to walk in on you two in compromising situations." Junhyung commented with a smirk on his face.

"Uri Jagi, is trying to get rid of his cute image..." ______ blushed. She growled at her boyfriend, through her teeth. "Geumanhae...."

"That's what you get for calling me ugly! Then you said my nose was blinding."

"Obviously SHE doesn't think you're ugly. I mean, she's still with you."

"Tokki-ya, is the flat iron still on? I want to whip it at him." Yoseob whined.

“YAH! No hurting the producer! Behave!” she scolded. “You just don’t want to behave today!”

"Quit distracting me, then? They shouldn't put us in a room together, alone. It's a bad idea. Aish...why do you have to be so pretty."

"Yah, I'm not even wearing makeup!"

"Your point being?...."

"You have enough for the both of us." she teased. "Aish. YAH, I'm going to go meet Eomeonim and I'll be back.”

When ______ returned, Yoseob was doing warm ups to loosen up an relax his vocal cords

"I found Eomeonim!~" ______ announced, walking into the room with her arms full of stuff.

"Y-YAH!" Yoseob rushed to her side to lessen her load. "Yah...muscle girl! Did Kikwangie share some with you? Let me hold something."

She handed him a thermos.

"Here, drink it."

He rolled his eyes and took more stuff from her hands.

"YAH, Song ______! Who do you think you are, Hercules...it the Incredible Hulk?"

"Possibly?"

"Yah! Will you quit being so stubborn. Just give it to me." Yoseob argued.

"Yeah, well...if you take that thermos...I won't drop this stuff and get burnt!!" she rebutted.

"Maybe you shouldn't carry so much stuff at once."

"You two argue like an old married couple..." Junhyung chimed in.

"Stay out of it." Yoseob growled at him. "Seriously Tokki..."

______ glared at him.

"Whatever..."

"Is he stressing you out?" Junhyung asked.

Yoseob muttered under his breath.

"I told him to stay out of it."

"I offered to help." Yoseob’s mother spoke up.

"I kindly refused." ______ said.

She offloaded the stuff in her arms onto a table.

“Aish….you could’ve given it to me!” Yoseob nagged.

“No, you’d wrinkle your shirt. So…mehrong!~”

She stuck out her tongue at him.

"Aish…my shirt is fine! The blazer is going to cover it anyway.”

“Adeul, you’re talking too ,much! Let Uri Daughter-in-law do her job! No more nagging! What did I tell you about adding to her stress.”

Yoseob’s jaw dropped.

“Umma!~” he whined.

Junhyung almost fell off the couch laughing.

“Aish…stop moving!” ______ scolded, turning his head to face her so she could touch up his lip balm.

“Tokki-ya, you finally got the chance to do my makeup hmm?" he smirked.

______ grinned.

"Yeah, and you were scared! It's not that bad, right?"

He smiled and checked himself out in the mirror.

"Not bad." he said. "At least I don't look like a clown. Right?

She glared at him.

"LIKE YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE?"

"Mhm..." he nodded cutely.

"Psh...at least you could go on stage like this. Eomeonim, your son is being a Babo. Just because you're looking so gorgeous...Don't go getting all cocky."

She made a face at him.

He just grinned and grabbed his drink from the counter.

"Mm...Masissta!~"

"Aish, I should've given you a straw." she laughed.

She styled his hair and smiled with satisfaction.

"Hmm..."

"Stylist Tokki, how do I look?" he asked.

"Fluffy." she replied with a smile. "Uri Jagi looks like a man. You'll be so lonely on stage. Don't worry though. I have Eomeonim, Junhyungie, and him."

She pointed to her purse.

That confused him.

"Awww...what a supportive purse. Thank you for being here for me."

"Babo." she giggled. "He's sleeping inside my purse."

"Wow, thanks, Bokshiri." Yoseob whispered into her purse. "You can watch Appa with your eyes closed. That's talent."

"Well, he sings along with the falsetto." she teased. "I'm not joking. I was tempted to tweet the video of him trying to sing."

"I have to see it first." Yoseob said. "Will he sing now?"

They tried to make Bokshiri come out of her purse to sing.

He just sat there.

"He's shy." ______ giggled.

"Arasseo, go hide." Yoseob laughed, scratching his ear.

Bokshiri barked, spun in a circle, and then plopped down inside ______'s bag with just his nose sticking out.

"Awww...he knows how to hide?" Yoseob's mother said.

"Of course, Umma. How do you think he stays with us when we have practices and stuff. He hides and stays quiet until told otherwise."

______ wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Fighting!"

He hugged her close.

He motioned for his mother to come over.

"Aah, my two favorite fan girls!" he chuckled.

A small sneeze came from ______'s purse.

"Haha."

"Aww...Mianhae. I almost forgot about my number one fan boy." he said. "Yah, Tokki, I can almost see the fan girl oozing out of your ears."

"Aish, how could you forget him. Did I tell you? Our ___Seob fan girls, said he’s as much of a celebrity as we are.”

“Cheongmal?” Yoseob’s laughed. “That’s cute.”

“I didn’t mean to!~” Yoseob pouted. “Appa still loves his Bokshiri! He knows that. That’s why I get a face full of saliva when I see him.”

“Mehrong!" she teased, flattening the wrinkles out of his jacket. “Bballi! Bballika!~”

As soon as he left the room, she sent out a tweet.

 

-@: You all better tune in to Music Bank tonight! Uri Jagi, Yang Yoseobie is making his solo debut. FIGHTING!~-

 

She attached a 'scary' picture of Bokshiri with a caption.

'Support Appa...or Iz and cuddle yooz to death!~'

 

-@: Do as Bokshiri says ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

 

 

______ ran off to help the coodi-Noona put together Yoseob's outfit.

When Yoseob returned to the room, he found his mother and ______ huddled together, in front of the TV, holding each other’s hands.

"Aigoo, was it that stressful to watch?" he chuckled.

Then, he disappeared behind a wall to change his pants.

Then, he came out, tucking in his shirt.

______ was holding a comb.

"Hurry up, I have to touch up your hair." she said. "Sit."

"Arasseo." he did as he was told.

"Mischievous smirk...." she eyed him suspiciously. "What's that for?"

"How was Tokki's inner fan girl?"

"Shut it..."

"Did you explode?"

"Aish, let me put another five layers of makeup onto your face!"

Yoseob stood up and sat ______ down on the chair.

"Mwohaneungeoya?"

He sat on her lap.

"Mm..."

"YAH!"

"What? I need to rest for a while."

"Yang Yoseob, don't crush my daughter in law."

"I’m not, Umma. She's the one that told me not to wrinkle my pants. Yah, Tokki-ya, Am I that heavy?"

______ nodded.

"You may be small-ish, but you have a fat ." she teased.

"Yah, remember that time you were on MY lap, then Hyuna was on yours?"

"Hyuna loves me."

"She was trying to kill me."

"Mhm. Jagiya, I love you an all...but..."

"But?"

"But...GET OFF OF ME!!!" ______ whined, tapping his back. “YAH! Do you miss me THAT much?”

"Aah, my fan are screaming for me!~" Yoseob exclaimed, finally, standing up.

"And one is screaming 'Get off of me!'..." Junhyung chuckled. ______ nodded, rubbing her legs. "Oh...look check this out! Trouble Maker won."

"CHEONGMAL?!?!" ______ squealed, running over to look at Junhyung's phone.

"Yah, where's MY attention?" Yoseob nagged, standing by the opened door.

"I figured you got enough attention earlier. You and ______ie had the room to yourselves. I mean…I walked in on…something…”

“That wasn’t SOMETHING!” Yoseob whined.

"MHM…It’s wasn’t ANYTHING! Erase it from your memories! Yah, Jagiya, I already gave you a hug. It's Hyunseungie Oppa and Hyuna's chance for attention.”

Yoseob glared at her and crossed his arms over his chest.

 ______ ran over to kiss his cheek.

“Saranghae, Jagiya!~” she sang.

 “Better…” he mumbled.

Yoseob got back to the dressing room and collapsed on ______'s lap.

"Coffee!~" he whined.

"Change your clothes first."

Yoseob jumped up to change into more comfortable, casual clothes.

"So, what was all that stuff you were carrying earlier?" he asked, checking out the table of goodies.

"Aah, Umma and Appa, sent you a wreath with chocolate."

Yoseob looked at Junhyung.

"I hope you don't expect me to share that."

"It's not coke, of course Oppa doesn't." ______ giggled. He moved into the next box. "That is from Minhee."

Yoseob peaked into the box and closed it quickly.

His cheeks turned red.

"No one needs to see that one." he whispered to her.

He looked around.

Neither his Mother, nor Junhyung were paying attention.

"Do I need to speak with her? I’ll call her tomorrow.” ______ laughed.

“To…thank her?” he asked, mid-laugh.

The next morning, the twins were talking.

Minhee was watching Yoseob’s solo debut stage online.

"Wow, I think I may have become more of a B2UTY than a Shawol."

"Impossible." Munhee shook his head.

"WAE?!"

"For one, HE is ______'s boyfriend. Two, he's ______'s boyfriend. THREE, please see the previous points."

"You're so annoying!!!!!!! I don't want Yoseob Oppa." she rolled her eyes. "I just love his voice. He has swag. You however, lack any amount of swag."

"You know, Ma Taehyun probably has a better chance than you do of winning Unnie back."

"Not true."

"Aah, you're right. Neither of you do."

"What are you talking about?" ______’s voice came from behind. “Junghee Oppa let me in.”

"Minhee is checking out your boyfriend." Munhee shouted.

"Boyfriend's voice." Minhee corrected. She smacked her brother upside the head."Eww...that would be like checking YOU out. There's nothing there for me."

"Aah, I’m sure a lot of girls are checking him out now. Uri Jagi is looking really y!~  Minhee-ya, Uri Jagi thinks that your dream is to convert into a Mormon so that you can marry all of the SHINee members." ______ giggled.

"OOOOOH, are they my Christmas present?"

"NE! What is mine?"

"Protection...." she grinned.

"YAH!" ______ shouted. “Psh…I KNOW!!!~”

"What?! You’re living up to your nickname, Tokki...are you a rabbit?"

"Kim Minhee!!! I saw your gift!”

“What?!” Minhee asked innocently.  “I thought you’d want to avoid another near pregnancy scare! It happened after the ‘Beautiful Night’ comeback. It’s Oppa’s Solo debut now. That’s worst for you.”

_______ face palmed, hiding her pink cheeks.

‘I’M NEVER TELLING YOU ANYTHING…EVER AGAIN!!!!!!’ she whined. “NAPPEUN YEOJA!!!!!! That’s so EMBARASSING!~ We’re not like THAT. AIGOO!~ NAPPEUN YEOJA!”

-@: @SHAWOLMinheeKim NAPPEUN YEOJA!!!!!-

“Arasseo!” Minhee laughed. “You made it clear. I’m in trouble, not just in person, but online too.”

“NAPPEU-….” ______ was cut off when her phone rang. “Nugu?”

She didn’t recognize the number.

“Who is it?” Munhee asked, leaning in to look.

______ shrugged.

“I’m letting it go to voice mail. If they don’t leave a voice mail, I don’t know. Since becoming an idol….I’m afraid to answer numbers that I don’t know.”

“Worst than a psycho idol stalker….it could be Ma Taehyun….” Munhee told her.

“That’s worse?” she gave him a weird look.

“He’s ugly.”

______ rolled her eyes.

“Well, Uri Jagi hates him too so….”

“Aah, so he’s met him? And….he didn’t cause a scandal?”

Minhee looked at her twin.

“He’s met YOU and didn’t beat you to a bloody pulp. Yoseob Oppa just has better self control than you do.”

______ eyed her best friend.

“Don’t try to compliment my boyfriend now. You’re still a NAPPEUN YEOJA!” she side-eyed her. “No SHINee for you!~ You must’ve been thinking about SHINee in the store.”

“Yeah, but I thought you could avoid a scandal.” Minhee whined. “Right, Unnie?”

“……..”

"Give it back then..."

"Psh...what are you going to do with it?"

"Make balloon, with the word SHINee on it."

"Well...Uri Jagi didn't give it to me! You can't have it back anyway! it was a GIFT!" ______ scolded.

"I just figured out what you gave her..." Munhee sighed. ".....you are a 'Nappeun Yeoja'..."

______ checked her phone to see if the caller had left a message.

"Hmm...no message?"

"I'm telling you. It couldve been Ma Taehyun. He doesnt leave messages. He wants to get right to the point. Stupid bastard. I wanted to shove that phone through his eardrum....on more than one occasion."

______ rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

YAY! Yoseob made his debut stage. mkclnvoinklecfwpocnwiaklsnfhvehnckhfdjkhasnhfa