Chapter 9

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

Yoseob had finished taking a few photos after hanging up with ______.

Then, the actress, for the video arrived.

“Yang Yoseob, meet your leading lady, Song Hayoon!” The director said.

“Aah, Annyeonghaseyo!~” he bowed politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” she greeted cheerfully. “Director-nim, meant for the video.”

Yoseob smiled.

“Arasseo.”

They talked for a while, to get better acquainted.

"Noona..."

"Are you uncomfortable?" the actress asked. "You wanted ______-ssi to be here, instead?"

"I did." he sighed. "It's really uncomfortable."

"Awww...that's okay. I'm a ___Seob shipper!" she squealed. "You don't need to be uncomfortable."

"It's just that..." he took a seat, rubbing his temples. "Song ______ is the only girl I've ever been this way with. I doubt I'm a good actor."

"Is sick?"

"Not anymore."

"Why couldn't she make it?"

"Aniyo, she just has other schedules." he said. "Gwaenchana..."

The girl clapped her hands together.

"Gwaenchana? Geurae! Just imagine I'm her, for the romantic scenes!"

Yoseob gave the girl a look.

"What?"

"Do it!" she whined. "We'll make ______-ssi proud! It'll also  give you some acting experience."

"WAAAAA!!~~~~~~" _______'s voice came from behind them.

Yoseob's head whipped around to her direction.

"T-Tokki-ya...." he stammered, keeping a safe distance between him and the actress.

______ walked over, with a huge smile on her face.

She and the actress made their introductions.

"Song ______-ssi?” The actress said. “I’ve heard your music and seen your videos. I’m a fan.”

"Aah, Kamsahamnida!" ______ bowed. She turned to Yoseob. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Aigoo, Jagi, why so tense?"

"It feels like...I'm cheating."

The actress' eyes went wide.

"Andwae! ______-ssi, I'm trying to keep him calm."

______ smiled at the girl.

"It's alright, uri Jagi is just a bit shy." she said. "That's all."

"______-ssi, maybe if you coached him, Yoseob-ssi would be more comfortable."

"More comfortable?" Yoseob scoffed.

______ reached out to take his hands in hers.

"Jagi, what's the problem?" she asked softly.

"What they want from me, is to be romantic with her." he whispered. "Naturally, I'd only be that way with you."

"Ara." she giggled. "I trust you."

"It’s awkward for me. I can't be like that, with HER!" he pointed to the girl. "No offense."

The actress shook her head.

"None taken."

______ smiled.

"I wish I had a boyfriend, like him, who worshiped the ground I walk on." the actress explained.

______ turned to the girl.

"I've been holding back since I walked in here. I have something to say." ______ said.

Yoseob looked scared.

"What is it?" the actress asked.

"Song Hayoon...I'm a fan of you!" ______ squealed. "OMONA!!! Baby and I!!! PHANTOM!! There may have been more, but my brain went blank."

Yoseob shook his head and let out a chuckle.

"Aish...fan girl overload." he laughed. 'Here I thought she'd jump on her and rip out her hair.'

"Well, I can't stay long. I just finished a photo shoot." ______ said. "I had to stop in and check on everything. Take care of my boyfriend, arasseo?”

Song Hayoon nodded.

“He’s in good hands. I’ll help him be as comfortable as possible.”

“Kamsahamnida, Sunbaenim!~” ______ bowed.

"You’re leaving? Wae?" Yoseob asked. "You were a bit jealous, right?"

______ glared at him.

"Don’t push me." she growled. "I need to get...somewhere."

"Tokki...you just got here."

______ nodded.

"Ara, but I have to be...elsewhere."

"Wae? Didn't you finish with Étude house, for the day?"

"Yes."

"Then where are you going in such a hurry?"

______ bared her teeth, like an angry animal.

"Anywhere but here."

"....."

She grumbled and crossed her arms.

"FINE!!" she shouted. She lowered her voice, a bit, when people looked. "I came because my thoughts were going crazy!! I was being jealous. I didn’t read through the outline of what you’re doing. That's why I have to leave, I'm not going to be able to stand, putting her hands on you."

Yoseob smirked a bit.

"Aah, the fact that I was almost your baby daddy...made your jealousy grow?"

______ quickly, covered his mouth and  shook her head.

"SHH! What are you talking about?! I'm almost jealous when you're acting as a couple with another woman." she said. "Aish...get this over with QUICKLY!!!"

She  growled through her teeth.

"Wae? I thought you were a fan of hers?"

"I AM!!!" she shouted. "That doesn't mean I want to see you with another girl. Just an FYI. Sorry, I'm never going to watch your music video."

His smirk just wouldn't go away.

"Geurae..." he teased.

______ scrunched up her nose.

"Put away those dimples!" she scolded.

"Can't..."

She sighed and caressed his cheek.

"You look really y, by the way." she said.

He gave her a quick kiss.

"Mm...Stay longer?" he whispered against her lips.

"I can't." she said, lightly touching his hair. "I have to go home and scream at my 'Baby and I' DVD....for no reason at all."

"Am I going to get anti-fans for this?" he asked softly.

______ pretended to think about it and nodded her head.

"Definitely."

"Hmph, you should’ve been in my music video! No wait…if I had to be rough with you, I’d feel guilty. I’d never be able to do it. Still, the romantic scenes would be easier. I’m not saying I can’t do it with Hayoon Noona…but…romance is easier with you."

"You'd still be nervous to be like that on camera. You'd be more comfortable with me, but not completely. You're fine on fancams because we’re just being us. Now, you're acting as a guy and she's your girlfriend."

‘"Why are you so calm?" Yoseob asked. "You admit you're jealous, but you're fine."

______ took out her ear buds, putting them into her ears.

"Mental breaker!~~~"

Yoseob grinned watching her leave.

Then, he went on to finish the shooting.

"Wow, after your girlfriend came, you changed. You did well, for someone who isn’t an actor.”

Yoseob smiled.

“Kamsahamnida, Noona.”

“I’m glad I could be the lead in your video.” Hayoon said. “The way you look at Song _______, you’d never be able to do it with her. To act like you’re being rough with her. That’s too much to ask for.”

"Noona, sorry if you get any haters for this." He chuckled. “I mean, the ___Seob shippers, and everyone.”

“It’s okay. “ she laughed. “I had fun with this.”

After the shoot ended, he headed home to pass out on his bed.

He grabbed the handmade teddy bear that sat in front of him, just staring.

"Aah, look at you. You're still holding up." he chuckled.

"This boy, still talking to his teddy bear."

"Shush...my girlfriend made it for me. It's been a while, but it's still important to me."

"Arasseo." Junhyung chuckled. "Says the guy getting all lovey dovey with another girl in his solo music video."

"YAH!!!"

"Was ______ too busy to stop by the shoot?"

Yoseob shook his head.

"Ani, she came."

"Cheongmal? I thought she had a shoot of her own. Didn’t the schedules overlap."

"Ne, but she showed up after her schedule. It was just a few minutes, but still. It means a lot that she came.”

"So...goodbye to your cute, innocent, image?"

"PSH! I thought that was gone when I started dating my Tokki?"

"Yeah." Junhyung said sarcastically. "You give her a nickname like 'Tokki' and think you'll ever abandon that cute image.”

______ was bored at home.

Since Yoseob was busy, she had nothing to do.

She just pulled out her laptop to watch fancams on YouTube.

They all triggered flashbacks.

 

 

----Flashback-------

"Yoseob 180cm...?" ______ read.

She slapped her hand over to hide her snicker.

"YAH!! What was that for?"

"It's funny!"

"I can grow!!"

"Wanna borrow my heels?" she teased, pointing to her feet.

"YAH. PSH, you're not allowed to wear them! It's slippery out there." he scolded. “I slid.”

"I KNOW!! I almost had a heart attack!! I thought you were going to die!!" she scolded poking his chest. “Don’t do that to me, Mister!”

He whined and grabbed her finger.

"Oww..." he grumbled, trying to bite her finger.

"YAH!!" she tickled him to get her finger back. "You spend too much time with our dog."

She tried to pull her finger away so she could perform.

“YAH! I have to go up!” she grumbled.

“Be careful!” he scolded. “I don’t want you to twist your ankle, or anything. Just be aware of the wet stage.”

______ smiled.

“Kamsa, Jagiya.” She agreed. “Don’t worry. I’ll be careful.”

 

-----End of flashback----------

 

"Aaah, I miss my Jagi." she whined, burying her face in the pillow. “He’s just too much of a sweetie

As if on cue, her phone rang.

"Pretty Tokki!" he sang.

"Handsome Man!~"

"Really? I'm 'handsome man' now?"

"I just miss you. Can you come here now? I'm in a cuddling mood and Bokshiri is too tiny. You need a nap, and I'm cold."

Yoseob was over there in no time flat.

Bokshiri was curled up in a ball next to ______.

"Bokshiri-ya, move over." Yoseob said squeezing in between them.

Bokshiri grumbled, then moved to lay on one of ______'s pillows.

He curled up in a ball, once again, and went to sleep.

"My Mister!~" ______ cuddled up to his chest.

"I have issues with my acting." he sighed.

"Aww Wae?" ______ asked. "After I left, think didn't go well?"

"No, it did."

"Then, what's the problem?"

"It's ME, how can I be someone like that? I know it's acting but...I couldn't help but apologize to Hayoon Noona. Every time I had to push her, I said 'Mianhae'."

"Awww..." ______ squealed. "If you had to be rough with a woman, you must be a good actor."

"She's older than me too. I felt like I was committing a crime."

"I love how you come over to just whine about being a jerk, when the world knows you are far from a jerk."

"If the girl was you, I’d be way too gentle to hurt you.”

“Ara…” ______ said thinking back to the fancam she just watched.

“Well, what were you doing before you called me?"

"Watching videos on YouTube."

"I thought you were supposed to be screaming at movies for no reason."

_____ smiled and shook her head.

"Ani..."

"Wae?"

"I realized...Song Hayoon Sunbae leaves you. Why be jealous?"

Yoseob glared at her.

"YAH!"

______ buried her face in his chest to stifle her laugh.

"Sorry, Love, I had to say it." she whispered. "I just...loved how manly and y you looked."

"My image is changing. You're the only other person that thought of me as a man.  I was always a man in your eyes. Now, everyone is starting to see it. I’m a man, not a 12 year old boy. Like the Doctor said…PSH!”

"That hurt you huh?” she asked.

“DUH! He told us that you definitely weren’t pregnant and then asked if I was 12! I was offended1~” he whined. “I’m a man.”

Yeah, just a man who had random spurts if aegyo." she said. "You've been more manly lately. Fluffy, but manly."

“Just admit that I’m a man.”

“You’re not A man.” She pouted.

“YAH!~”

“You’re MY man. There’s a difference!”

Yoseob smiled and  pulled her close.

“Kamsa.” He chuckled. “Go to sleep, Tokki.”

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Hehehehehe ______ was jealous. Who wouldnt be?