Chapter 4

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

"It's negative." ______ said.

They breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you God!" Yoseob exclaimed. "My heart has started to beat, once again!!~~~"

"He's happy." Minhee laughed.

______ giggled.

"We're not in the right place for a baby." ______ said. "We have so much on our plates, right now."

Yoseob turned to ______.

"Tokki-ya, we should go to the hospital."

"Wae? I'm not pregnant."

"I know that. You are sick, though. I'm worried because you're not able to keep food down. There has to be a reason. We got rid of one possibility, but there are others."

"Awwww...." Minhee squealed. "How sweet!"

"The sooner you get well, the sooner you can start that Étude House contract...with SHINee..."

"Did someone say SHINee?!"

Yoseob shook his head.

“I just wanted to see what you would say.” He said pulling on his jacket. “I have to go home, and scream into my pillow.”

“Awww…arasseo.” ______ giggled.  She gave him a big hug. “I’d give you a kiss…but…”

“Minhee doesn’t mind.” Yoseob smirked.

“I don’t.” Minhee said.

______ made a face.

“Well…I do! I have puke breath.” She whined.

Yoseob pouted and leaned down to pick up the puppy that was trying to climb his leg.

“Geurae. Bokshiri-ya, give Umma a kiss for Appa, arasseo?” he said, kissing the dog on the top of his head. Yoseob turned to ______. “We’ll go to the doctor tomorrow. I want you to be healthy. Don’t argue with me, arasseo?”

______ shook her head.

“I wasn’t going to argue.”

Yoseob pointed at Minhee.

“YOU! Don’t keep her up too late, arasseo? She’s sick. Even though she isn’t pregnant, there’s still something going on. I don’t want her to get sicker from not sleeping.”

Minhee nodded and saluted him.

“Yes sir, Oppa!” she said.

After Yoseob left, the gossip started.

“Sooo…..” Minhee began. “What’s this I hear about SHINee?”

______ smiled and lay down in her bed.

“It’s nothing yet.” She explained. “Another reason that I’m glad the tests came out negative. If I was pregnant, I’d never be able to do this.”

“Well, if the doctors give you a prescription…you know what else should be on your shopping list.” Minhee grinned. “Don’t forget that either.”

“YAH, KIM MINHEE!~”

Minhee smiled and fell back onto the bed, next to ______.

“Hmm…well, it could’ve been a cute baby.” She said. “You and Yoseob Oppa…wait…”

She sat up and quickly leaped from the bed.

______ sat up and gave her a look like she was insane.

“What the heck? What was that?!”

Minhee looked horrified as she pointed to the bed.

“EWWW!! Is this where…? OMONA!!! EWWWW!!!! This is where it happened?!?!”

______ rolled her eyes.

“YAH! I washed my sheets! You’re not going to get cooties! Aigoo…”

“Uh…I’m sleeping on the couch.”

The next day, Doctor was running tests on ______'s blood.

He took samples to check what was wrong with her.

"Well, you're not pregnant." the doctor said, flipping through his clipboard.

"We know." Yoseob and ______ said in unison.

"You do?"

Yoseob blushed.

"That was the first possibility." he said shyly. "We had to consider that one."

"Hmm...Well it's confirmed. You're definitely not pregnant." the doctor said. "What are your symptoms?”

“It’s a weird feeling in my stomach.”

“Is it like a ‘butterfly’ feeling?” the doctor asked as he took down notes.

______ nodded.

“Yeah, it’s a bit like that.”

Yoseob frowned and crossed his arms.

“Awww…I thought it was me, who caused the butterflies.”

______ smiled and caressed his cheek.

“Jagi…”

“It’s not painful at all? Right?” he asked.

“Aniyo.”

“So, it’s probably not an ulcer.” The doctor told them. “It’s a condition caused by stress. Have you been under a lot of stress lately?"

Yoseob nodded.

"She has been. She has a lot on her plate these days. Skipping meals and sleep." he explained.

"That could be it. She has a case of ‘stress-induced nausea’." the doctor said. "She just needs to maintain a healthy diet. Stay away from too much caffeine and spicy food.”

“Awww…no more ddukbokki.” ________ said to Yoseob.  “There goes our late night dates.”

“We can stay in and relax. Don’t push yourself too hard. Don’t overdo it…”

"Aah, that sounds like what I said to you last year." ______ laughed.

"Well, I'm fine now." he said.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you mind me asking your age?"

______ laughed.

"Were the same age." Yoseob said. "I'm a few months older than her."

"Oh you look like you're twelve."

______ slapped her hand over to stifle a laugh.

Yoseob sighed.

"I get that a lot...."

"Well, Song______-ssi, you're ready to go. Just drink a lot of water, eat well. A good way to relieve stress is to, as your boyfriend said, relax. Also, you could exercise. Just have your boyfriend keep an eye on you.”

"I feel more secure hearing it from a professional, rather than a plastic stick with pee on it." Yoseob said.

______ snickered.

"Jagi..."

"What?" he said innocently. "Sometimes those things could be wrong...or defective. It was one time that we didn't take proper precautions. Tell me you weren't still freaking out a little bit. Our parents would kill us."

"Our managers will kill us."

"My members will kill us."

"The whole world will kill us."

"Aish...we'd die a few billion times over." He chuckled. “Poor us.”

"Hmm...Jagiya, I have an idea!"

"What is that?"

"Let's stick to the fur babies for a while." She suggested.

"UH YEAH!" he chuckled. "Maybe the human babies will come in 5 or more years.NOW!"

______ looked at him.

"Now, what?"

He reached into a bag.

First he pulled out a face mask with a bunny face on it.

"Protection."

"Not the kind of protection we needed."

"Ignoring that comment."

He pulled out her pink bunny hat and put it on her head.

"Yah! What are you doing?" she laughed.

"INCOGNITO!~~~ No one will see you now."

She stated at him in disbelief.

She was wearing a fluffy pink hat.

"Yeah, definitely unnoticed." she said sarcastically.

"Oh well, you're cute. You're allowed to be cute. Hell, you're cuter than I am. Another reason to stick with the furry babies."

______ pulled out her phone.

She looked at her reflection in the front-facing camera.

She got him in the view finder too, and snapped a selca.

“Hmm…I think we look like we’re about to rob some banks.”

“We’re too cute to rob banks.” He argued.

______ tweeted the picture.

-@: Jagi got me a mask, because I’m sick. He’s so sweet. Kamsa, for making me look like a thug. XD-

Yoseob looked over her shoulder while she typed up the tweet.

He grumbled a bit.

It took two seconds, after her tweet was sent for the replies to come in.

“Awwww….look at all the ‘get well soon’ messages!” he said. “It didn’t take long for us to become the, most popular, idol couple.”

“Can you imagine if I was pregnant?” she side-eyed him. “Our fans wouldn’t like it. I don’t want to lose our fans. We’ve dealt with antis, on multiple occasions. Let’s cool it with the risqué behavior, arasseo?”

“Who would believe that I…am ‘risqué’?” he asked, making air quotes.

“True.” She giggled.

Yoseob looked at ______’s tummy.

He reached out to rub it.

______ blinked at him and gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Awww…my little ‘butterfly’.”

“Ewww...Shut up!” she giggled. “It's 'stress-induced nausea'! I’m going to puke on you!”

“Yah! You’ve been nauseous since, before, our comebacks. You jumped from one promotion, to another. You didn't have time to rest. We’re lucky it wasn’t something serious, like an ulcer!”

______ smiled.

“Aww…Seobie.” She said kissing his cheek. “I’m okay, don’t worry.”

“Get better, and I won’t have to.”

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Oh come on, guys! You know I wouldnt make her pregnant NOW. XD

The story just started. kekekekekekekekeke.

Come on now!~